PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Battle...........

ItsFame
06-27-2011, 01:06 PM
If you aint seen it yet.......CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - ‪DON'T FLOP - Rap Battle - Micky Worthless Vs Fame‬‏

CLASSICK!!!!!!!!!

ItsFame
06-27-2011, 01:19 PM
bump.......... watch my fucking battle!

FreezyCT
06-27-2011, 01:56 PM
ill be peeping this in a few....whens that battle with byron (or wohever from netcees) going down

ItsFame
06-27-2011, 02:14 PM
ill be peeping this in a few....whens that battle with byron (or wohever from netcees) going down

ATM its not... it was supposed to go down next month, But now im battlin Innuendo at that event, And he's battlin Seano Mac

It might happen at some point though

Mani Mula
06-27-2011, 02:48 PM
dat pirate verse u did was sick...u got robbed...It took me a while 2 get used to da accent but I did...plus dude choked

Ohs
06-27-2011, 02:55 PM
lemme bless this thread w/ some real talk, real opinions and real facts....

british battles are the stupidest shit ive ever heard in my life
you cant understand nothin you mother fuckers say, that first guy had to be one of the worse ive ever heard, i will admit you beat him quite easily fame, but cmon dog

yall be like, yo yo, check it, wank on his mum, check it...uhhh lets go sip tea and eat krumpets while we rap...yo yo check it...wtf

Revan
06-27-2011, 03:01 PM
lemme bless this thread w/ some real talk, real opinions and real facts....

british battles are the stupidest shit ive ever heard in my life
you cant understand nothin you mother fuckers say, that first guy had to be one of the worse ive ever heard, i will admit you beat him quite easily fame, but cmon dog

yall be like, yo yo, check it, wank on his mum, check it...uhhh lets go sip tea and eat krumpets while we rap...yo yo check it...wtf

Your american and often go 5 or 6 battles per punchline.

Argument destroyed lol

FreezyCT
06-27-2011, 03:02 PM
british rappers are very proper

exZACHly
06-27-2011, 03:05 PM
Your american and often go 5 or 6 battles per punchline.

Argument destroyed lol

Lol....Yeah i used to not be a big fan of UK rappers til i actually heard a few dope ones...Fame took this battle....But shows you how important the crowd is in live battles...You could tell you were pissed at the end like WTF people lol

KING WHUT
06-27-2011, 03:08 PM
wow fame was clearly better.... talk about real life dick riders... SMH

Frankie Knox
06-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Fame was better but he lacked presence. Crowd went crazy for Worthless shit that didn't even rhyme

MYST
06-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Daylight robbery o yea ohs usa aint the only country in the world you close minded ignorant fuck.
Well done fame at least you doin summat that aint just....a) trolling b) hating n c) making ur self look like a prick like that bearded pheado ohs.
Stay grinding all you lb heads that actually fucking try to step outside they comfort zone.
Mah fucking CLASSICK!!

Just C
06-27-2011, 04:58 PM
I wouldnt say Fame got robbed (Unless the crowd was being intentionally quiet during his verses) Which I highly doubt.

I'm not gonna sit here and tell Fame how to handle the live battle enviroment cuz I havent got a clue what it's like once you're out there

But 1 thing is clear to see. CROWD PRESSENCE. The crowd is the most Important thing and if you don't get them reacting to ya lines while the other man does. the judges are inevitably going to go based of that. The crowd was way to quiet for Fames rounds to give him the win

Thats like having a stand up competition between 2 comedians

1 has the crowd rolling while the other gets a somewhat muted reaction. You gotta go with the first guy. Thats just MY honest thoughts. I know people on here saying you got robbed. But I have to disagree. This battle was a perfect example of how important playing to the crowd is. it's a little bit more complex than just the quality of the bars.

Just C
06-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Your best moment by far was the Pirate bars. and funnily enough thats when you was playing to the crowd the most & started getting them involved by putting on a show for them. Ya personality shined in that part of the battle

Anonymous Poet
06-27-2011, 05:22 PM
FAME's style is equivelent to GT and shit where they get/react to clever shit....

UK battles go with simple punches and who can say 'i'll fuck ur mom" or "u gay" as creatively as possible

Anonymous Poet
06-27-2011, 05:24 PM
FAME's style is equivelent to GT and shit where they get/react to clever shit....

UK battles go with simple punches and who can say 'i'll fuck ur mom" or "u gay" as creatively as possible

Just C
06-27-2011, 05:30 PM

I'm sorry but thats bullshit and you know it.

I've seen plenty of GT battles where the guy with the simplist shit gets the win because he had a much higher crowd pressence than his opponent

Don't make it out to be a nationality thing. People are people

Dumb smart or Indifferent

Mikey DeNiro
06-27-2011, 05:42 PM
fam you need to vocally project more.

Revan
06-27-2011, 05:48 PM
The way i see it... this was a great lesson learnt about performance and catering to the particulars of the audience.

A more energetic performance and more humour/less complexity = W.

All in all not a bad L to take.

Anonymous Poet
06-27-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm sorry but thats bullshit and you know it.

I've seen plenty of GT battles where the guy with the simplist shit gets the win because he had a much higher crowd pressence than his opponent

Don't make it out to be a nationality thing. People are people

Dumb smart or Indifferent

Ive seen numerous GT battles were shit like fames and more complex stuff get crazy reaction.

On the other hand I rearly see lines like these get that much reaction on dont flop or LAB...

I aint trying to be a nationalist or anything mate...im English too...just sayin stuff as I think they are

Just C
06-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Ive seen numerous GT battles were shit like fames and more complex stuff get crazy reaction.

On the other hand I rearly see lines like these get that much reaction on dont flop or LAB...

I aint trying to be a nationalist or anything mate...im English too...just sayin stuff as I think they are

Yea but the onus isnt on the crowd to get it. it's on Fame to MAKE THEM get it to make them react to his material. You can have all the lines in the world but it wont count for shit with out the performance to match them

METH_BARZ
06-27-2011, 06:09 PM
yea dude your delivery and presence killed you in this battle lol

Anonymous Poet
06-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Yea but the onus isnt on the crowd to get it. it's on Fame to MAKE THEM get it to make them react to his material. You can have all the lines in the world but it wont count for shit with out the performance to match them

Thats also very true...his delivery needs polishing but it wasnt that bad to at least get a small reaction...Crowd was sleepin on him practically all battle long

Just C
06-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Thats also very true...his delivery needs polishing but it wasnt that bad to at least get a small reaction...Crowd was sleepin on him practically all battle long

Yeah thats why I pointed out the Pirate section. If he'd of had that same energy and charisma for most of the battle he would of took it easy. Personaly if it was me I'd look at that section and see how I could incoperate that energy for my next battle. but thats just me. What Fame does is his decision. I'm just tryna offer him something constructive. Hopefully it helps and if not atleast I know I kept it honest enough for him to maybe understand where I'm coming from.

ItsFame
06-28-2011, 04:07 AM
Just C is right (mostly)

He's said pretty much what ive been thinkin since the battle actually happened tbh lol

Appreceiate the views people

FreezyCT
06-28-2011, 12:09 PM
had to resist fast forwarding that clowns last two verses, real talk...its a shame the amount of dick riding that went on in this battle - is this guy well known?...the crowd lost their shit for lines that are considered filler at best and i feel bad man...that pirate verse should have gotten you the battle - and LOL at his long-bar approach...run-on much?

SH1T L0RD
06-28-2011, 02:47 PM
yo Fame no ones going to believe you if you don't. feel me?

getting the crowd involved is harder than writing a dope verse. You can spend all day sitting their writing the verse, but it takes natural stage talent and presence to get a crowd involved in your shit. If you don't have it naturally, go practice.. hit up open mics, poetry jams, w/e.. just get comfortable up there

Mind Fuck
06-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Fame went in

Felt the crowd slept on some of his punches

Mickey was ehhhh to me, had some lines but that banging balls ish from the beggining had me thinking he on some weird ish

But keep doin your thing fam

Took the W in that one easy IMO

:high:

ItsFame
06-28-2011, 05:57 PM
yo Fame no ones going to believe you if you don't. feel me?

getting the crowd involved is harder than writing a dope verse. You can spend all day sitting their writing the verse, but it takes natural stage talent and presence to get a crowd involved in your shit. If you don't have it naturally, go practice.. hit up open mics, poetry jams, w/e.. just get comfortable up there

oh, yeah man.... trust me... i know lol

i knew my performance/delivery was bad on the day..... i know i can do WAAAAAY better

just gotta keep at it lol

SH1T L0RD
06-28-2011, 06:17 PM
oh, yeah man.... trust me... i know lol

i knew my performance/delivery was bad on the day..... i know i can do WAAAAAY better

just gotta keep at it lol

You got it g. But btw, if your trynna do something in hip hop, dont rely on battle rap... imma just tell you that right now

ItsFame
06-28-2011, 06:36 PM
You got it g. But btw, if your trynna do something in hip hop, dont rely on battle rap... imma just tell you that right now

haha trust me man, i know this... im just doin it to get my name around a little an get some contacts an shit... plus its fun as hell haha

SH1T L0RD
06-28-2011, 07:04 PM
haha trust me man, i know this... im just doin it to get my name around a little an get some contacts an shit... plus its fun as hell haha

then you got it all covered man

Lizman
06-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Dudes Worthless; Worst I've Seen In My Life
And Fame, Chillax, You Were looking Nervous As Fuck Man
This Is Your Debut, You Should Do It Like Ness Lee: Open With Humor To Please The Crowd And Make Em Warm Up To You And Then Go In With The More Complex Stuff

Lizman
06-28-2011, 07:39 PM
I wouldnt say Fame got robbed (Unless the crowd was being intentionally quiet during his verses) Which I highly doubt.

I'm not gonna sit here and tell Fame how to handle the live battle enviroment cuz I havent got a clue what it's like once you're out there

But 1 thing is clear to see. CROWD PRESSENCE. The crowd is the most Important thing and if you don't get them reacting to ya lines while the other man does. the judges are inevitably going to go based of that. The crowd was way to quiet for Fames rounds to give him the win

Thats like having a stand up competition between 2 comedians

1 has the crowd rolling while the other gets a somewhat muted reaction. You gotta go with the first guy. Thats just MY honest thoughts. I know people on here saying you got robbed. But I have to disagree. This battle was a perfect example of how important playing to the crowd is. it's a little bit more complex than just the quality of the bars.

Congratulations
Atleast Someone Is Not A Complete Hypocrite

Lizman
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM

What?
I Thought You Were That Greek Guy??
Why Don't You/Those Three Other Dudes, Just Change Names Already

UnEtHıCaL
06-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Didnt watch; not going to.

But whats the deal with LB guys all losing receintly? You guys get the same advice in every thread, yet next battle everyone is coming out with the wordplay that no one gets and stuff. Just come out and talk about how the guy looks, the stupid fans will laugh, the fickle judges will follow....easy.

Lizman
06-28-2011, 08:10 PM
I Think He's Into Kevin Bacon

UnEtHıCaL
06-28-2011, 08:14 PM
This man's stepping, my raps wreck him,
This dude looks like the black version of Ash Ketchum.

This actor'd say he's blasting away cats in the game,
But damn, he the baby Eazy E had with Saddam Hussein.

Two lines right there, keystyled would have murdered him. Very easy to diss looking guy, shoulda just went straight for the comedy.

UnEtHıCaL
06-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Lizman, we building meat fortresses.......to keep the haters out.

WHUT UP RIIIIIIIIBS?

Lizman
06-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Ah
I Don't Look Like Ash Ketchum At All (That Black Dude That Hung Around With Ash Looks Like Ash's Black Version (How Do I Know Ash Ketchum? (God I'm Sad!)))
And I Certainly Bear No Resemble To Two Corpses

Lizman
06-28-2011, 08:19 PM
I'm...
Whut?

UnEtHıCaL
06-28-2011, 08:25 PM
I wassent going to reply to you, but I did....because it's smart!

Lizman
06-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Love This Guy
No Homo

UnEtHıCaL
06-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Pffft, whatever dude, I'm getting drunk off pancakes!

KING WHUT
06-28-2011, 11:17 PM
I'm...
Whut?

no sir... im WHUT? http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/525/52547.png
lmfao

Lizman
06-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Typed It
Never Used My Mouth (No Homo)

ItsFame
06-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Typed It
Never Used My Mouth (No Homo)

do you have a mouth?

im starting to wonder wether you wear your grandma's hand towel around your face to disguise the fact that you dont actually have one........

UnEtHıCaL
06-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Lizman probably smiles a little after the "I typed it" comeback. I swear that's getting more annoying than grammer nazi.

Lizman
06-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Lizman probably smiles a little after the "I typed it" comeback. I swear that's getting more annoying than grammer nazi.

That Doesn't Make Any Grammatical Sense
- Grammar Nazi

Lizman
06-29-2011, 11:11 AM
do you have a mouth?

im starting to wonder wether you wear your grandma's hand towel around your face to disguise the fact that you dont actually have one........

Atleast I Don't Flop