PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck do dude be basing thier votes on

yellowboy-ether
06-21-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm sick of loosing battle just because i don't be on as much as i use too, i mean thats has to be the reason because either that or dudes are just hating, i feel like a winner should be decided based on lyrical contient, not the beat, not rank and not becaus eyoy are afraid to vote against your friend, thats the reason this site looses more rappers than it gains, this buddy/hate votin shit gets played out. and then you have battles that never gets votes and when they do they buddy votes, this is why i rarly be on this shit man, its no purpoes, it not about lyrics and flow its about who you know

exZACHly
06-21-2011, 11:58 PM
Yeah i feel some people are afraid to vote on others....but there's alot of good voters. Just alot of bad ones too, But you're 52-11 why are you complaining?? lol

yellowboy-ether
06-22-2011, 12:09 AM
i have an ok record but some of those losses should have been wins not to mention the battles that have 0 votes, its not easy comming off the head with nice punchlines metephores and multis just to get smashed by some dude who raps like soulja boy, i'm not saying i'm the best or that i can't loose but i have loss to some very weak verses,

exZACHly
06-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah i have like 2 i should have won..but these things happen...This site is bigger on text battles...As long as you know you crushed them, that's what counts. Some battles get slept on and some people are clueless, can't change this fact.

yellowboy-ether
06-22-2011, 12:29 AM
thats all true, its just that i keep it real and i take the time to give an honest valid vote, i have a passion for what i do, but i have already accpeted the fact that this site is bullshit which i why i don't bother buying a mic nor do i do as many battles as i use to theres no point theres a 9 out of 10 chance it will get either 0 votes or buddy votes( i know that not an accurate statistic but you see my point)