PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop Heads

Los Briggs
06-20-2011, 06:14 PM
YouTube - ‪Tyler The Creator - Yonkers‬‏

Opinions?

Student
06-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Isn't Everyone A Hip-Hop Head Here? I Thought This Was A Hip-Hop/Rap Forum? WTF ARE YOU ON!!!

Los Briggs
06-20-2011, 06:46 PM
I Thought This Was A Hip-Hop/Rap Forum? WTF ARE YOU ON!!!

And that is why i specified Hip Hop Heads... Go fuck a pussy or finally admit that the only virgin thing on ur body is ur dick u fuckin fruit.... Dat is all carry on... :high:

Just C
06-20-2011, 07:07 PM
This is old

dmullz
06-20-2011, 07:12 PM
This is really old, he dropped the Album already lol

EJT
06-20-2011, 07:17 PM
he's a fuckin walkin paradox

dmullz
06-20-2011, 07:24 PM
No Hes Not....lmao

Ra¡n Matrix
06-20-2011, 08:44 PM
That Video Was Too Intense For life

Just C
06-20-2011, 09:11 PM
The Irony of him asking for Real Hip-Hop heads when he's not even up to date on his shit

Just C
06-20-2011, 09:13 PM
You're about as Hip-Hop as Student Watching a Marathon of Star Trek dressed in his Dr Spock Starter Kit

NOBLE
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
the drum-line in that beat was hard as hell

Wigsplit
06-20-2011, 10:02 PM
i been diggin this shit, dude is pretty effin crazy, i like it, my kind of style, he has a bunch of dope ass shit though, look for the video of someone throwin a bottle at his head durin a concert, dude went the fuck off tryna find dude to whoop his ass lol, he goes hard

Godbody
06-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Sorry, this dude has no talent. He's a faggot who thinks he's doing something new, not knowing that this kind of rap has been done 1,000 times before, and its been done 1,000 times better.

I'll give him time to grow as an artist, but I'm not listening to his bullshit horrorcore shit. He's a scrawny ass skater kid trying to act tough.. that's like some nerd from LB going mainstream and talking about busting guns. Fuck outta here

Ra¡n Matrix
06-20-2011, 11:25 PM
everything's been done before dude the world is bland as fuck

Godbody
06-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Yes but the fact that a faggoty looking scrawny ass kid is doing it, makes it worse.

That's like Justin Bieber being famous for Gangsta rap. and everyone running around shouting out lyrics like "Yeah I'll run up in yo house and shoot you in the mouth" like its the hottest fucking line to ever drop. But it's not, and they're just dickriding the fuck out of Justin Bieber the Gangsta Rapper for no reason

FreezyCT
06-21-2011, 09:46 AM
^ this...and thank you

tyler has shock-value, and thats it...dont give me this "but hes creative.." bullshit...yes i kno, he has the word in his name - but that doesnt make it any more true

and this new trend of him being lyrical? please enlighten me how "rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends i had a threesome" is lyrical..

because im pretty sure he follows that line with "blah blah, deathwish - im a genie itll get done"

Catharsis
06-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Tyler is okay..... better than Drake. hahaha. The nigga Earl Sweatshirt is mmmmuuuuuuccccchhhhh doper.
@Freezy CT....how is anything Conceited has ever said been lyrical?.....It's not....its just a rap.
Some dudes don't want to be lyricists....they want to be rappers.
To each his own.... but saying he has no talent makes you look like a scrub, and a hater.
I think B.o.B. is fucking garbage.....but you can't say he isn't somewhat talented.

FreezyCT
06-21-2011, 12:46 PM
lol

youre putting words into my mouth...never once did i say that he wasnt talented, but ill agree with you, i am a hater - i hate ignorance...and you reek of it trying to compare tyler's lyrical ability to that of conceited's - they are 100% unrelated

Catharsis
06-21-2011, 12:57 PM
WOW....a Conceited fan? Really?......I DID confuse your post with Pulse's my bad. Pulse was the one saying he has no talent. But the rest of my post applies.... Conceited is probably the worst thing to happen to battle rap since the Jelly Doughnut. ....Tyler is at least doing something slightly different than....everybody else. You're right though....Conceited and Tyler are completely unrelated.... Tyler makes music people actually want to hear.....and Conceited is at home working on his kindergarten concepts....and ghostwriting punches for J FOX.

Rican
06-21-2011, 12:58 PM
who is that cath cat

Wigsplit
06-21-2011, 01:48 PM
the man has swag, he makes shit u can get jiggy to, i fucks wit him, plus, he keeps it real 100 percent, he dont give a fuck what nobody thinks bout him, he jus does him

dmullz
06-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Tyler is okay..... better than Drake. hahaha. The nigga Earl Sweatshirt is mmmmuuuuuuccccchhhhh doper.
@Freezy CT....how is anything Conceited has ever said been lyrical?.....It's not....its just a rap.
Some dudes don't want to be lyricists....they want to be rappers.
To each his own.... but saying he has no talent makes you look like a scrub, and a hater.
I think B.o.B. is fucking garbage.....but you can't say he isn't somewhat talented.

This is where I shit on you, Tyler and conceited totally different levels in the industry, and con is a battler, con also is different lyrically- Earl is the lyricist of this group Odd FUture, also are you on drugs, B.O.B has more musicall talent in his left nipple then you and anyone you know has, the dude makes beats (greatones) plays 5 or so instruments well, sings, raps and he doesnt have a ghost writer- Tyler is good is he amazing no but he is different considering what is out, I dig his shit- i do not think hes the second coming tho, and con is cool he has some great gunplay/catchy shit, but he is not eminem in infinite, or Nas in Illmatic,like people claim

FreezyCT
06-21-2011, 02:48 PM
im a fan of Conceited's rap battles, not his music - there is a difference...AND LOL @ tyler making music ppl 'want' to hear...really? this is like arguing with someone who believes wayne is the best rapper alive

tyler makes mood music and his following is considered a cult for a reason...id be willing to bet more than half of his 'fanbase' are highschool kids - which SCREAMS trend...and unless youre fine with being a one-hit-wonder, you dont want to be a trendy artist...youre missing my point tho...i respect tyler as an artist and as someone who built his enterprise from the bottom up...hes mastered marketing and promotion tactics and showed that independent artists can be relivent and successful without signing on a dotted line - he basically paved the way for us

what i hate is the effect he has on his fans (you being a prime example)...you all walk around and talk like he is greatest thing to happen to the music industry...you throw his name into conversations about the GOAT and how hes the best thing out right now - which is just ridiculous...and it all boils down to ignorance

FreezyCT
06-21-2011, 02:50 PM
and Mullz is a tyler fan..

Catharsis
06-21-2011, 08:45 PM
This is where I shit on you, Tyler and conceited totally different levels in the industry, and con is a battler, con also is different lyrically- Earl is the lyricist of this group Odd FUture, also are you on drugs, B.O.B has more musicall talent in his left nipple then you and anyone you know has, the dude makes beats (greatones) plays 5 or so instruments well, sings, raps and he doesnt have a ghost writer- Tyler is good is he amazing no but he is different considering what is out, I dig his shit- i do not think hes the second coming tho, and con is cool he has some great gunplay/catchy shit, but he is not eminem in infinite, or Nas in Illmatic,like people claim

okay...so you 'shit on me' by saying pretty much the same thing I said....

"Tyler is okay..... better than Drake. hahaha. The nigga Earl Sweatshirt is mmmmuuuuuuccccchhhhh doper.

I'm not a huge Tyler fan tbh. Like I said...he's okay. His best shit is when he's rapping about how much he hates his dad...i.e. Bastard.
I don't like what B.o.B. puts out... and again like I said..."you can't say he isn't somewhat talented". I admit he can spit...I just don't want to hear it.
Con on the other hand....I hate. That is just my opinion. I think everything he says is retarded...and he's like J FOX with less words between punches.
That is apparently just me though.

Catharsis
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
what i hate is the effect he has on his fans (you being a prime example)...you all walk around and talk like he is greatest thing to happen to the music industry...you throw his name into conversations about the GOAT and how hes the best thing out right now - which is just ridiculous...and it all boils down to ignorance

What part of "He's okay...better than drake"...makes you think I'd put him in a greatest of all time conversation?
You jumped hard on that conclusion fam.... I admit I confused your post with Pulse's, I thought you had said he had no talent and I was wrong... but tbh I'm not a huge tyler fan....I prefer Earl's flow.... and horrorcore in general isn't my thing.
The Conceited argument is whole other thing....fuck that fruitcake.

FreezyCT
06-22-2011, 09:44 AM
its like this...im probably the biggest hell rell fan here but i kno hes not the best out and never will be - BUT my preferences dont cause me to be biased towards him

and i agree about earl...you want lyrics, listen to him