PDA

View Full Version : Old eminem vs new eminem

Def Threatz
06-16-2011, 10:39 PM
DAMN ITS SO HARD TOO CHOOSE I LIKE BOTH EMINEM BUT HE HAD SOME KILLER SHT IN HIS OLD RAP AND HE IS A FAST SPITTIN BEAST NOW. WHATA YALL CATS THINK?? :violent:

Prose_
06-16-2011, 10:42 PM
old em > w/ lyricism

new em > w/ metas

i dig both.

S A L T
06-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Eminem is more mainstream then he was as slim shady back in the day.
i dig his shit now, but his old shit was original...

Def Threatz
06-16-2011, 11:25 PM
yea like the songs: no apologies, kill you, rock bottom, beautiful, way i am, lose yourself..... they are all orginal and its his life not abt weed gun n shit.
the new eminem spit faster wit a flow liek the song: forever, drop the world, all she wrote, where i am at, a kiss, NOT AFRAID, airplanes part 2. all these raps he spit so fast as if he got a unlimited oxygen packed third lung.

Anonymous Poet
06-17-2011, 04:11 AM
old hands down...

exZACHly
06-17-2011, 04:26 AM
He hasn't lost it but Old Em for sure "I'm Cancerous, and when i diss you wouldn't wanna answer this, If you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus. I'll strangle you to death then i'll Choke you again...Then break your fucking legs til your bones Poke through the skin" Role Model, Bad meets evil, all those jams mentioned above his 1st 2 albums can't be fucked with IMO

Eye G
06-17-2011, 05:00 AM
Lyrically Old Em Was Lunatic..
& Current Eminem Is F#cking Incredible....

exZACHly
06-17-2011, 05:12 AM
And "Who Knew" "Oh want me to watch my mouth how...take my fucking eyeballs out and turn em around? I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out" Dope lol

Lizman
06-17-2011, 05:51 AM
He Grabbed A Little From Little Wayne And Picked More From Britney Spears
(Why, For God Sake, Why Did You Have To Do That Slim? *Crying*)

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 07:55 AM
shit like "bad meets evil" is fuckin untouchable..:high:

Wigsplit
06-17-2011, 09:35 AM
em is beast forever, since the beginning, u cant hate the man for changin a lil, cant keep rappin bout bein broke no more lol

Godbody
06-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Old Eminem, hands down, 100,000%, no question...

He hasn't dropped anything recently remarkably as amazing as Hellbound or Til I Collapse...

Prose_
06-17-2011, 09:58 AM
He hasn't lost it but Old Em for sure "I'm Cancerous, and when i diss you wouldn't wanna answer this, If you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus. I'll strangle you to death then i'll Choke you again...Then break your fucking legs til your bones Poke through the skin" Role Model, Bad meets evil, all those jams mentioned above his 1st 2 albums can't be fucked with IMO

"im sorry, there must be a mix up!!! you want me to fix up lyrics while our president gets his dick sucked?"

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 09:59 AM
but by the end of the day, ppl still listen to eminem waitin for that track that would bring hip hop back :high:

Godbody
06-17-2011, 10:10 AM
I'll puke, eat it, and freak you
Battle? I'm too weeded to speak to
The only key that I see to defeat you
Would be for me to re-move these 2 adidas and beat you
And force feed you em both, and on each feet is a cleet shoe!
I knock you off ya feet so fast with a round-house
You'll think I pulled the fuckin ground-out, from underneath you!
I aint a G I'm a canibal I aint tryna shoot you I'm tryna chop you into pieces and eat you!

I can keep going, you get the point though....

Revan
06-17-2011, 10:17 AM
pULSe > Eminem tbh.

I dont listen to much modern hip hop but his shit on Infinite (especially the TRACK infinite) would take some topping.

exZACHly
06-17-2011, 10:18 AM
"im sorry, there must be a mix up!!! you want me to fix up lyrics while our president gets his dick sucked?"

You probably think i'm in your tape deck now...I'm in the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out. Lmao good shit :fyou:

exZACHly
06-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Pulse>RULE>exZACHly>Pile of shit>Hopefully lmao

Def Threatz
06-17-2011, 01:09 PM
The thing abt the new eminem is. WHEN HE FEATURE IN ANY SONG. IT TURN IN TO HIS SONG HE MURK THE BEAT. (especially wit wayne) but fastest of his new song i heard is "A KISS" he went beast mode on that bitch.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreezyCT
06-17-2011, 01:26 PM
biterphobia

Wraxius
06-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Till Hell Freezes Over

Yo I'm into voodoo, tarot cards and ouija boards
Lighting candles camping out at haunted beach resorts
I write the dark shit, and rap about perverted violence
Ghost stories of people murdered on deserted islands

I go to party's bumping nasty nas's new song
And smoke pot till I get high and i stare at shit for too long

cause I'm screaming while I'm handing out promo tapes of my debut
telling bitches let me eat your pussy while I shave you
Aint no shame in my game I turn the party out
Making everybody shout for the rapper with potty mouth

YouTube - ‪Eminem - Till hell freezes over - Unreleazed‬‏

let's not even get started on Stan...

Def Threatz
06-17-2011, 09:04 PM
Hell ya stan was fuckin beasted on that fire flow. i was hoping there would be a PART 2 to stand. BUT WAYNE GOT ONE CALLED: DEAR ANNE

reEFer
06-17-2011, 09:50 PM
his old songs shit on his new ones imo, i think he started falling off slowly after the eminem show his new style just seems kinda forced.. he still drops a dope verse every now and then though :high:

BENSON THA GREAT
06-17-2011, 10:04 PM
dont matter if hes fallen off or killin it.... i was around and full aware of it when he hit the scene...and changed the game and the level of skill for everyone in the game forever....if it wasnt for that cat.... 99% of lb rappers wouldnt be rappin and battling... believe dat....dude gets shitted on by critics..but he def changed the game forever..hes got my respect

Mr-Felon
06-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Old eminem

STRONTIUM
06-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Eminem was always a loada shite! \X/

Ra¡n Matrix
06-18-2011, 01:40 AM
Benzino Ripppped Old Eminem What are you talking aboot

Just C
06-18-2011, 02:15 AM
It's not even a contest

Old Em > New

Now he's just & average rapper . Nothing about him sticks out anymore

He was a breath of fresh air. someone who stood out from the rest like a sore thumb

Back then it was more than just music. It was like a whole movement

Now it's just music