PDA

View Full Version : Dont You Fuckin Hate Continued

Prose_
06-16-2011, 06:07 PM
DYFH how yall muthafuckas gotta put this lil fuck head ---------->:high: at the end of all ya thread post.

Revan
06-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Dont do drugs.

Catharsis
06-16-2011, 06:26 PM
I hate that Rule picked "The punchline king" for his status.....hahaha.
"Hello Gov'Nah" would have been much funnier.
Even...."The British Slick Rick" would have been better.

exZACHly
06-16-2011, 06:31 PM
DYFH When i post some random bullshit and start killing buzzes?? lol

Revan
06-16-2011, 07:06 PM
DYFH when you REALLY wanna finish your pizza but your aware that if you eat that last slice... you WILL combust.

Tek Notez
06-16-2011, 07:15 PM
I hate that Rule picked "The punchline king" for his status.....hahaha.
"Hello Gov'Nah" would have been much funnier.
Even...."The British Slick Rick" would have been better.

it's not his status ..... :high: lol

AfterThought
06-16-2011, 07:33 PM
DYFH when you wanna watch a movie so bad & its on t.v but you get distracted & forget all about it?..

Mayneak
06-16-2011, 07:40 PM
DYFH hate...:high:

RULE
06-16-2011, 07:40 PM
DYFH _ReeFer_?

I woulda had TWO titles...

Revan
06-16-2011, 07:44 PM
^co-sign brother...

Catharsis
06-16-2011, 07:46 PM
it's not his status ..... :high: lol

It's his special membership status...what ever nigga lol.

DYFH when you think of some hilarious shit in a totally inappropriate situation, then when you're in a perfect situation for it later....you cant remember what the fuck it was?

Mayneak
06-16-2011, 08:01 PM
DYFH when RULE gets to the M.A.D before you, & when you click on the 2 profiles there banned already :mad: ...:fyou: :high:

John Dos
06-16-2011, 11:00 PM
Don't You Fucking Hate...

When someone steals your idea and doesn't inform you?

Just kiddin son, it's all good lmao

Catharsis
06-16-2011, 11:05 PM
DYFH when you've had a battle open for hours and it gets ZERO votes...... I sure do.

Mind Fuck
06-16-2011, 11:21 PM
I hate when motherfuckers tell me to get my shinebox

:violent:

Prose_
06-16-2011, 11:42 PM
i hate when u send good bars to someon and they duck the shit out of it. sure everyone's feelin that one.

exZACHly
06-17-2011, 05:31 AM
^^ That's why you don't send unless they're ready..and if they were ready then ducked then they deserve to die....DYFH When you try to talk to someone on IM for a battle, type a paragraph and it doesn't send?

exZACHly
06-17-2011, 05:44 AM
Or ANY reason for that matter...DYFH When you respond to your own message, cause Nobody else did??

Lizman
06-17-2011, 05:56 AM
When You Get The Battles You Requested And You Get A Writers Block :(

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 07:44 AM
dyfh when someone 13 and 13 talks shit and thinks they have the right to tell u u suck at rappin.........and dyfh when ur ranked number one and undeafeated that someone with a losing record calls u a bum? dyfh when u wake up to a dead fake mc from this site on your floor shot and stabbed with a broken bottle of jack laying next to him and u scream FUCK call the....................................liquor store cause that fucker made u break a WHOLE fuckin bottle smh.............and theres the fuckin headache too..................

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 07:48 AM
^*looks at profile* not that undefeated..:high:

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 08:01 AM
lol wow i meant undeafeated for the month* u know when u grab a MIC and spit into and you can actually hear it through the SPEAKERS and u dont dont have read _-++==****)()()()(^^^^^^############## 3===========D- - - - - :eek:
i do ALSO DYRRRRREALLYFH when texters think they're MCs and think they can throw their two cents? cause i fuckin do......and dyfh when ppl have to look at someones profile to see their record after reading thier coment in a FORUM cause its right in their cum stained face? I FUCKIN DO fuck u smart ass

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 08:03 AM
Well...Textcees are ppl who can beat the fuck outta you 100% in an audio battle (fact), i dont even waste my time recordin to battle, im doin tracks atm.

Wigsplit
06-17-2011, 09:32 AM
i hate lookin at that them tongue n fingers, creeps me out kinda for some reason, change that shit, please

FreezyCT
06-17-2011, 10:16 AM
hahaha that was funny

Prose_
06-17-2011, 10:19 AM
lol wow i meant undeafeated for the month* u know when u grab a MIC and spit into and you can actually hear it through the SPEAKERS and u dont dont have read _-++==****)()()()(^^^^^^############## 3===========D- - - - - :eek:
i do ALSO DYRRRRREALLYFH when texters think they're MCs and think they can throw their two cents? cause i fuckin do......and dyfh when ppl have to look at someones profile to see their record after reading thier coment in a FORUM cause its right in their cum stained face? I FUCKIN DO fuck u smart ass

dyfh audio heads who look down on text? bitch... i'll wipe my ass on your lil mic, make you record a diss track about yourself wit it, and make you put that shit on ya mixtape. call it "ima pussy who got his ass kicked in text so i switched back to audio"... its a catchy title.:D

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 10:44 AM
^Textcees would own most audio heads in audio & text..real talk

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 01:49 PM
i wanna see how fuckin gay u sound trying to read your extended barz to show so much detail and try to flow...............theres only two reason why textcee fags dont spit its cause they cant or its because their too poor to buy a damn mic...........im leaning towards my first option and thats a fact faggots.........u would crumble on the mic tryin to spit that bullshit.............text should only be used by ppl whos balls aint dropped yet or to see where their skills are if their beginners....or if you're doing both.........but doing only text is little kids shit MIC UP OR SHUT UP

FreezyCT
06-17-2011, 02:17 PM
audio heads tend to forget...you can all the flow in the world but if you arent saying shit, it ends there

Revan
06-17-2011, 02:24 PM
i wanna see how fuckin gay u sound trying to read your extended barz to show so much detail and try to flow...............theres only two reason why textcee fags dont spit its cause they cant or its because their too poor to buy a damn mic...........im leaning towards my first option and thats a fact faggots.........u would crumble on the mic tryin to spit that bullshit.............text should only be used by ppl whos balls aint dropped yet or to see where their skills are if their beginners....or if you're doing both.........but doing only text is little kids shit MIC UP OR SHUT UP

I own a mic & got that PLK flow but i dont audio battle on here.

You left out reason no.3: That 90% of audio voters are dick-riding, uneducated retards.

& my other account is 15-3 on audio...

Revan
06-17-2011, 02:25 PM
boi that freezy got mixtapes doper than industry cats... :high: ...

... an he never audio battles on here.

:high: ... u diggin grave? lmao... :high:

I see what you did there :eek: lol...

FreezyCT
06-17-2011, 02:27 PM
boi that freezy got mixtapes doper than industry cats... :high: ...

... an he never audio battles on here.

:high: ... u diggin grave? lmao... :high:

*retweet*

:high: thanks for the support man

John Dos
06-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Dont You Fucking Hate

When you lose the motivation to even go back and forth talking shit on the forums, because you're having a battle of wits with and unarmed person?
(Kal Bal)

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 04:03 PM
i guess u guys missed me saying IF YOU DO BOTH then its fine option..............so idk why ur sticking up for these guys..........texting doesnt make u better with the way its rated now days.......they need to be flashier and more structure and they wouldnt flow if u spit them........so when ur used to writing that over and over how does that help u? grow some balls and........... just speak the words or get a bleak verse that no ones speakers heard stop cheating verbs........^ my text for u............ cross over or be left behind with broken ankles in the end

John Dos
06-17-2011, 04:27 PM
i would body you in a audio battle son

:high:

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 04:28 PM
This was literally the first battle i seen not singling u out.........how can u flow that to a beat? what is the point of this hobby? its ends up getting nowhere than just being cleaver with writing long witty lines that cant flow and rhyme at the same time.....i didnt mean to do that just then lol but it makes sense so im leavin it.........text would be completly understandable to do and practice if their was actual flow but theres not.......so its like i said pointless to practice.........u can use a basic computer mic from walmart for liike 10 bucks just do it and prove me wrong that u CAN spit and i'll shut up forever.......and im talk to pure texters not hybrids no accapella either

Pfft, watch my FREES FUCK THIS NERDY TURD, he's been "Dealt Wrongly" wit no 'dope' in "Lethal Shoots" and really, when you "Read This Dude" HE'S JUST A 'VERBAL HERB'!!!(DoSage).. I'll have this "Hood Bashed In" when I'M HITTIN THE CUNT, he could say his Crew will come wit A MILLION GUNS and y'all say you "Hustlin So Low" ... Scrounging in BRAZILLIAN SLUMS?!!.. PLEASE, I'M SCOPING for SLEEZY DOSAGE, you call yourself a FUCKIN BEEFER?! When this rent-boy said he was 'SUCKIN ReeFer' it wasn't TREES HE'S SMOKING!!!.. Go home 'fore I FLEX THE RATCHET QUICK, it's clear that this "Dosage Can't Drop Shit" like DEFECTIVE LAXATIVES!!!..

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Yo "Kal" hop back to the audio forums, there's some bad people in here. lol :high:

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 04:30 PM
oh yh & send me an audio battle if you want :)

John Dos
06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
yo kal...

i can obliterate you on audio if you like...

BLNK
06-17-2011, 04:50 PM
What kind of thread did this become?

And Kal, how often do you hear live battles on beats?

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 05:05 PM
how often do u see a live text battle? and thats not uncommen to have a battle with a beat...............u know what im done hah have fun then psssh point stated and stood so do what u guys want

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 05:15 PM
and no i dont wanna battle u guys lmao wow im pretty sure all i said was buy a mic or basically ur doing a pointless hobby............. like im gonna battle u with no battles? yo u guys r just too fuckin cool haha

John Dos
06-17-2011, 05:37 PM
of course u dont want to battle us, we would destroy you

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 05:53 PM
@Kal, i have a mic..a mic that is definately 10 times better than yours :high:

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 06:11 PM
ok?.........for the last time im not talking to ppl who do BOTH im talking to TEXT ONLY dudes.......and like i said earlier i wanna see a pure text dude spit.....but i guess u could coutn why dont u drop an open right now? FREESTYLE we'll see if ur first battle on here is REALLY a free lmao

Ra¡n Matrix
06-17-2011, 06:17 PM
why is everybody being a bitch

Kal Bal
06-17-2011, 06:28 PM
cause rain ya'll pure texters should be spittin u've had plently of looks to see where ur skils r all im sayin is cross over its time to step and do the audio now theres no point in stickin with just striaght texts elevate cuzo

John Dos
06-17-2011, 07:23 PM
btw ur avy pic is ridiculous and u should be shot because of it

UNKNOWN ARTIST
06-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Don't you fucking hate ... when your Alcohol enduced Dyslexia brings you into a thread you SWORE was "Don't you fucking hate Conceited"

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 07:30 PM
^lmao :high:

John Dos
06-17-2011, 07:32 PM
lmao@ Unknown

UNKNOWN ARTIST
06-17-2011, 08:15 PM
^^^lol...true story

For the record... i was entering the thread to back the guy up

I dunno why... but people like to REALLY hate on the dude .... I get it... you look back at his old battles and they seem a lil basic compared to other battles you might be used to ... but surely you realise how long ago those battles took place... back then he was winning battles against Real Talk and Illimit and a whole buncha people that were taking names at the time ...some are aliases of people you all heap praise on these days.... people underestimate the impact he had .... and people who judge his live battles like they were a text battle are fucking retarded... Yeah... some of his shit might seem basic... but he has a mixture of some kinda obvious bars thrown in with some original shit.... making sure he reaches the widest fan base possible.... people that's clued up complain he drops too much played shit.... but admit he has those DAYUM moments.... but at the same time ... new fans are getting drawn in ... but completely missing the complex shit ..... and people wonder why he's getting more views than most?... smh... dude knows what he's doing

AfterThought
06-17-2011, 08:20 PM
he has SWAG. :high:

John Dos
06-17-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm not knocking Kal Bal at all, but the simple truth of the matter is text heads (for the most part) are better than audio heads give them credit for, and if they battled audio, they would win.

STRONTIUM
06-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Dont you fucking hate when Unknown faggots dont know what crew they should really be in...

UA, did you ever get your PS1 chipped in the Barras? That shite was fukin dodgey

Student
06-18-2011, 01:16 AM
DYFH When Fuckers Leave Their Light On In The Freeway And Then They Turn The Other Way, Motherfuckers Need To LEARN How To FUCKING DRIVE.

Kal Bal
06-19-2011, 03:02 AM
^^^lol...true story

For the record... i was entering the thread to back the guy up

I dunno why... but people like to REALLY hate on the dude .... I get it... you look back at his old battles and they seem a lil basic compared to other battles you might be used to ... but surely you realise how long ago those battles took place... back then he was winning battles against Real Talk and Illimit and a whole buncha people that were taking names at the time ...some are aliases of people you all heap praise on these days.... people underestimate the impact he had .... and people who judge his live battles like they were a text battle are fucking retarded... Yeah... some of his shit might seem basic... but he has a mixture of some kinda obvious bars thrown in with some original shit.... making sure he reaches the widest fan base possible.... people that's clued up complain he drops too much played shit.... but admit he has those DAYUM moments.... but at the same time ... new fans are getting drawn in ... but completely missing the complex shit ..... and people wonder why he's getting more views than most?... smh... dude knows what he's doing

Yo thx cuz for the appreciation and time out to notice any of that real talk respect for that............i didnt even see this for a while i realy do appreciate it...........ya i had to leave for bout a year and a half........but since ive been back i think i was ranked 8th after starting past the half way mark then stayed number one each month except this one since untill the past 10 or less days i'd just take a break and get outpassed...........im not sayin that to sound conceited lol but to say this is what i love doin and have respect for.............and at dosage,afterthought,rule etc..........like i said before i wasnt directing my posts to TEXTERS in general but the guys who ONLY do texts.........i do think u should do more audios than u have but do what ya wanna do u control yourself but if its because you havnt succeded doesnt mean it wont get better and u can take that from me someone who didnt have such a great start either but stuck with it and have a record i can be proud of so far...........but those of the pure text only ppl with over 20 battles should def be ready to move on to audio.........just give it a shot is all im really trying to say cause i think you'll enjoy the satisfaction a lil more.......stay up and again thx for the feedback UA rt

UNKNOWN ARTIST
06-19-2011, 04:23 AM
What???? ... I was talking about Conceited ... i was drunk and thought it said his name in the title.... never read another post in the thread ... never read any of your battle either

Revan
06-19-2011, 04:26 AM
UA absolutely kills me sometimes lol

Beast_
06-19-2011, 04:40 AM
Dont You Hate It When The School Security Kicks You Out Of A Middle School While You Try To Get At The Girls There! :D

Kal Bal
06-19-2011, 04:43 AM
*bows* *clap clap*