PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef on that bullshit

ANTUANE
06-16-2011, 03:05 PM
LETSBEEF ON THAT BULLSHIT FOR REAL THOUGH..HOW IN THE FUCK I LOSE A BATTLE WITH ACE W BUT IF YOU GO LOOK AT IT... IT SAID I WON 2 VOTES TO HIS 1...I SENT THIS TO JUST C & RULE...AND AIN'T A MOTHERFUCKING THANG HAS CHANGED...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???I KNOW THE MOTHERFUCKER USED TO BE SALVIA PHAROAHE...SO FUCKING WHAT..YALL GON CHEAT ME SO HE CAN WIN..THATS SOME BULLSHIT..HERE IS THE DAMN LINK IF YOU THINK I'M BULLSHITTING..I JUST WANT WHAT'S DUE TO ME....I'M STARTING TO THINK THESE MODS ARE SHOWING FAVORTISM..STRAIGHT UP..HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU THINK I'M BULLSHITTING...http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=524443

Murderous Swag
06-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Its called voting power the one person that voted for him had a higher vp then the 2 had that voted for u combined

Revan
06-16-2011, 03:28 PM
lol come on now, many times tho...

VP, voting power. People have different amounts based on whether they cheat/hate vote often etc etc.

You had a 4-3 vote in your favour that could rightly be deleted too so that battle is what it is.

One of your voters had 0VP, the other had 1 VP. His had 2VP.

The problem here isnt the VP, is that only 3 people checked the battle.

We need to get people voting more.

And chill with the massive font fam lol

Just C
06-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Lol typing in CAPS like a MORON Isn't going to change the fact that the site has voting power in place. We've had plenty of FORUMS deicated to the voting power.

PLUS

Salvia Pharoe has been banned and his BAN IS OVER

I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM so STOP acting like a BIG baby.

THANKYOU!

Just C
06-16-2011, 03:37 PM
lol come on now, many times tho...

VP, voting power. People have different amounts based on whether they cheat/hate vote often etc etc.

You had a 4-3 vote in your favour that could rightly be deleted too so that battle is what it is.

One of your voters had 0VP, the other had 1 VP. His had 2VP.

The problem here isnt the VP, is that only 3 people checked the battle.

We need to get people voting more.

And chill with the massive font fam lol

NOT JUST THAT But you also made a swaying thread trying to get a free win off the back of Salvias Ban

Somebody want's to have his cake and eat it.

ANTUANE
06-17-2011, 01:54 AM
What the fuck ever yo!!!! Won't nobody trying to sway shit by posting a fucking thread...yall do what the fuck what yall wanna do and don't care...yall more crooked than the fucking police...now these motherfuckers trying to tell me i can't speak my mind...yall might as well ban me....because this shit is getting more stupid by the day....for real yo....voting power and all that bullshit....all i need is fair votes...i aint got to sway for shit...unlike mods who can delete a motherfucking vote any time they want to....

ANTUANE
06-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Tell murderous swagg that he aint murdering shit...if he so gangsta why he cant keep his motherfucking internet on.....yeah know we know all that shit he talk is garbage.....plus he on just c dick so much you would think he was embedded in his penis...fuck what you said about the font...as long as its up here im gonna use it...lets beef like i said is on that bullshit...and yall dont want to be the one to clean up shit

blakSampson
06-17-2011, 07:38 PM
LETSBEEF ON THAT BULLSHIT FOR REAL THOUGH..HOW IN THE FUCK I LOSE A BATTLE WITH ACE W BUT IF YOU GO LOOK AT IT... IT SAID I WON 2 VOTES TO HIS 1...I SENT THIS TO JUST C & RULE...AND AIN'T A MOTHERFUCKING THANG HAS CHANGED...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???I KNOW THE MOTHERFUCKER USED TO BE SALVIA PHAROAHE...SO FUCKING WHAT..YALL GON CHEAT ME SO HE CAN WIN..THATS SOME BULLSHIT..HERE IS THE DAMN LINK IF YOU THINK I'M BULLSHITTING..I JUST WANT WHAT'S DUE TO ME....I'M STARTING TO THINK THESE MODS ARE SHOWING FAVORTISM..STRAIGHT UP..HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU THINK I'M BULLSHITTING...http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=524443

I feel you bruh, I just lost a battle where i have 9 votes and the other guy has 5. SMFH...