PDA

View Full Version : Petition to ban philipenos from north america

Ra¡n Matrix
06-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Im getting tired of their act. idk how they got here.. but normal people don't migrate here all the way from philipenoland to flip burgers and serve me coffee

This 1 phillip ... i was like hey got a cig to spare im on the nick over here ... and he pointed me towards the church

hes lucky i didnt smack him in the lips

U can't hold a conversation with them that doesn't involve eating.. their ruining our once beautiful continent

If u know any please call immigration

Catharsis
06-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Phillipino chicks are hot..... and cigs are fag sticks.

Ra¡n Matrix
06-16-2011, 02:27 PM
its Filipinos... get it riite bich.

and the fuuck. are you talkn about. u know nothing about Filipinos, were the best. and the Philippines is united with America ...so you dont call them immigrants.

MESS WITH MY PPL, UR GONNA GET EATEN.

dont look now but theres a phillipeno in the room

@ Cath ... Ur off your rocker . Phillipeno's have dirrrtyyy bitches , + they be like "Eat? foood? hungry?" i'lll be like no im just standing in line cause i think its a fun thing to do

tbh if they could speak fluently & showered on the reg i probably wouldnt care too much.. but im just sittting there eating my burger, wondering to myself how much of the grease came from immigrant workers

Ra¡n Matrix
06-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Welll their flipping burgers and serving me my iced coffee while my friend steals their tip jar for weed so yea i'd say their really really poor

Catharsis
06-16-2011, 04:55 PM
I'mma have to go with Splash on this one Rainy..... maybe all those rocks fucked up your sense of smell, and you're confusing Filipinos for Cambodians. Any Filipino of our generation I've ever met (and in SD there's a lot)... has spoken perfect english, and generally ended up becoming a Radiologist.... hahaha.

Mind Fuck
06-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Welll their flipping burgers and serving me my iced coffee while my friend steals their tip jar for weed so yea i'd say their really really poor

:eek:

lmao, shit had me rollling