PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef.com; Where Do You Get Off?

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 08:36 PM
In January of this year, I requested to have my username changed to "Macho Man Randy Savage". I was informed by Just C that this name was too many characters, and could not be given to me. In May of this year, Macho Man Randy Savage passes away. I hope you guys are happy. I now formally request that my name be changed to Jake The Snake Roberts. If failed to do so, I would request that Letsbeef.com staff members personally inform Mr. Roberts of his demise as soon as possible, so he and Revelations can say their peace with each other, and he can prepare for his untimley death. Once again, I am very dissappointed that the death of Mr. Savage could not be avoided, and believe that Letsbeef.com did not do everything in their power to prevent it.

AfterThought
06-15-2011, 08:38 PM
EtH is back...:eek:
lol and yh we all know X & Mindless = Illuminati..:high:

BLNK
06-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Eth gets off at youjizz.

Just C
06-15-2011, 08:42 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94456

Pick 1 and it shall be done.

Mind Fuck
06-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Eth

He died of a heart attack

Not your username requests

:high:

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Letsbeef.com, I am not here for your childish games. I am not 'Back' to be the man whom used to mock the ways in which your presented yourselves. I am not back for your amusement and I am most certainly not back to discuss the name changes of others. I am here to discuss the disgusting way in which Letsbeef.com allowed 'Macho man' Randy Savage to be deceased beyond his years. It is truley dispicable, and I for one will not stand for it.

Sinesto, Really? Really? Really? In being the most must-read LB member of all time, your childish out of context comments are nothing but reflections that radiate an innocent and immiture child whom does not know the meaning of life, let alone the meaning of xnxx.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Eth

He died of a heart attack

Not your username requests

:high:

Sun Tzu and Confucius never met, William Cooper was a human and Franklin Rossevelt is buried in Hyde Park. Open yours eyes man. You are so dimmed to the bright lights of revelation that the darkness you dwell becomes a dramatic downfall of your eternal destiny.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:00 PM
The forums were much less interesting while EtH was gone...... all we had was Lizman to entertain us......but he's way to complex for us. lolz

KING WHUT
06-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Letsbeef.com, I am not here for your childish games. I am not 'Back' to be the man whom used to mock the ways in which your presented yourselves. I am not back for your amusement and I am most certainly not back to discuss the name changes of others. I am here to discuss the disgusting way in which Letsbeef.com allowed 'Macho man' Randy Savage to be deceased beyond his years. It is truley dispicable, and I for one will not stand for it.

Sinesto, Really? Really? Really? In being the most must-read LB member of all time, your childish out of context comments are nothing but reflections that radiate an innocent and immiture child whom does not know the meaning of life, let alone the meaning of xnxx.
please dont act like the Mizz that dude is wack... lmfoa

Just C
06-15-2011, 09:05 PM
I don't much like the new you.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:07 PM
He made a wrestling reference guys....what more do you want from him? He's rusty....fuck.

EJT
06-15-2011, 09:07 PM
I don't much like the new you.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Wrestling is a metaphor for everything that is and everything that will be. We grapple with they ideas of society, but if we raise our arms and reach up, nothing will finish us unless we submit.

This is not a new me, or at least you never knew me. Voltaire can depict it best. "Man is free the moment he wishes to be." You see, I have escaped the eternal captivity of my own creation. The realm I previously resided in has been abolished, along with it's customs and beliefs. Everything is fresh, everything is new. I have ripped forth from the womb like MacDuff, and now will be able to learn everything once again.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Yeah..... say something funny now.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:18 PM
The 'EtH' you once knew is gone. With the death of one, comes the birth of another. I am heart in the Chest Or the fish in the Water. Man, all of this will become clear, one you accept that your father is not who raised youl, but who brought you up.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Remember these numbers; 111211. When the time is right, all will become clear.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Okay.....EtH fell all the way off. Looks like Spooky gets the crown now......

Just C
06-15-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm bored.

Prose_
06-15-2011, 09:22 PM
ROFL @ the opener of this thread. that brought tears to my eyes... *reads the rest*... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... WHAT?!

Just C
06-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Remember these numbers; 111211. When the time is right, all will become clear.

That must be the new directory enquirys#

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:26 PM
This is what happens when triple red lights blink, and you are just finding out why Cole Phelps is stalking a German woman.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:26 PM
I think Lizman hacked EtH's profile..... hahahahha. EtH is usually waaaayyy less gay than this.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:29 PM
BTW....If he hadn't cheated....Randy Savage never would have beat the Ultimate Warrior.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:29 PM
You try going from Summit to Overgrown and we will see what gay is actually like.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:30 PM
BTW....If he hadn't cheated....Randy Savage never would have beat the Ultimate Warrior.

If Ultimate Warrior was not bald and insane, people might thank "Oh Hogan, you are in for it now!"

Just C
Look fuck face. I didnt come in here to aid you through your mental breakdown. Last chance.
You want me to change the lizards name or not?

Catharsis
Ummmmmm......yeah. EtH......seriously, I'm worried about you man. Are you on that Meth shit again?

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Hacksaw Jim Duggen can go have anal sex with Eugene!

BLNK
06-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Eth started smoking pot again, guys. That's all.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Definitely on the meth again.....Intervention time.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Just C, Lizman is one, and I am all. Hence, I dont care, I wont be around long enough to enjoy it.

Cathaidush, meth is a hell of a drug, and I should know, me and Lois hang out occasionally.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:37 PM
You couldnt intervine if you were that FBI guy, I was the grey haired badass, and C Teezy was the Jesus loving drug addict guy, and Letsbeef was Heavy Rain.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:38 PM
EtH is dying of testicular cancer....of the throat.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:40 PM
And in response to my millions....and millions....of fans, McNinja Burgers are out of commision, since perhaps years before I posted my status. I aplogize for lying. You see, I sometimes seek attention by telling tall tales, white lies, fibs and other words of the sort. It was wrong of my and I apologize, I am just so maddened that the doctor had to go all crazy and put my favourite mealtime snack out of commission! I hope Ben Franklin and his stalker horse decide to turn heel and take him out.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:41 PM
EtH is dying of testicular cancer....of the throat.

Testicles are not in the throat.

Unless they are my testicles...

And unless by throat you mean your mothers eye sockets.

Catharsis
06-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Testicles are not in the throat.

Unless they are my testicles...

And unless by throat you mean your mothers eye sockets.

That's ALMOST the UnETHical we know and love....... now stop with all the weirdness, drop the pipe, and get back to what you do best.....being a prick in the forums.

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Thisiseth?

No THIS is eth.....an's blog!

http://www.thisisethan.com/blog/archives/2384

Those slopes got more funny characters than the Cosby Show.

Just C
06-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Eth, you look like a cross between Henrik Larrson and Gordon Strachan Minus the Dreads

Just C
06-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Eth, you look like a cross between Henrik Larrson and Gordon Strachan Minus the Dreads

Which is ironic really because right now you have about as much prsonality as a ginger swede

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:55 PM
NEVER diss the magnificent 7 again! Me, Sutton and Hartson (If his testicle is up to it) will come and kick your ass. If I get on the blower to Balde, and he will jump on you.....no one wants Bo Bo to jump on them!

How comes whenevers peoples gets caughts in a galatic myst or radioctive slimeing or something, they all get various powers? How come none of them die, get cancer, or all get the same super power? Thats the only reason I have to disbeleif stuff.

I literally just dont know whats happening anymore.

I'm on a horse (Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo)

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Which is ironic really because right now you have about as much prsonality as a ginger swede

Larsson could roll better than the lovechild of Tommy Chong and one of Adele's thighs.

Just C
06-15-2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/content/images/2006/04/25/mccoist_hateley_spackman_gallery_460x300.jpg

UnEtHıCaL
06-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Those scum cant even send a letter without getting arrested.