PDA

View Full Version : Thousand Thoughts vs Real Talk(GT)

Mani Mula
06-15-2011, 04:56 AM
YouTube - ‪Drect's Channel‬‏

Just started watchin...wanted to be the first to post it

Mani Mula
06-15-2011, 05:09 AM
Just watched da Battle...If u didnt 4get ya bars 3rd round you def had that one....

Thoughts wasnt Bad tho

EJT
06-15-2011, 05:10 AM
tough loss
talk spit some lines he used against rule in their battle lol

it was pretty dope, but the judges kinda said it all...1st round talk, 2nd round i'd say tie, 3rd thousand... + the slip up = a tough L... good shit tho

Revan
06-15-2011, 05:12 AM
Round One: Real Talk
Round Two: Real Talk (Edged)
Round Three: Thousand Thoughts

Honestly even the judges were saying Talk had the first two rounds.

Anyways you already know Talk.

KingBankstou
06-15-2011, 05:26 AM
tht nigga real talk look nervous as a muffuca

Wigsplit
06-15-2011, 05:47 AM
damn, Real talk was doin nice as shit but shit happens, dont sweat it, that other dudes family guy line was funny though, but he stayed on that ashy scheme, lol, fuck it, next time

Lizman
06-15-2011, 06:16 AM
God Dammit
You Should've Gotten This; Why The Eff Do You Keep Slipping Up???
But If I Would Have Been An "Unbiased Thirdparty", I Would've Still Voted For You As I Would Likely Drop Lyrical Shit Over Short Jokes Aswell So I Would Relate To Your Shit

Real Talk
06-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I seem to have a sick mental block on camera for some reason thats costed me 3 battles ....... I just gotta keep makin adjustments till I get it right

John Dos
06-15-2011, 12:12 PM
damn man...
you can't keep slipping up homey, simple as that...
how many battles have you lost now?
you be killin it then out of nowhere you fall off...the thing is, if you fall off and freestyle better you might be ok...
my suggestion is work on ya freestyle skills, it could help you alot if you ever slip up.
just my 2 cents

Murderous Swag
06-15-2011, 12:14 PM
ayo son talk had me laughin the first round came with some hella nice lines def snatched the first second thousand came a bit harder then he did the first so second was a tie..........talk started off nice third but when the slipup came in itll go to thousand for the slip..............i was actually surprised this happened again to talk cuz his last battle or 2 hes remembered all of em.....still respect to the dude talk for leaving his division n comin to fl even after he was robbed of a w in the south against synister

NOBLE
06-15-2011, 12:49 PM
I felt Real Talk's flow was on another level when compared to Thousand Thoughts'...but Thousand's voice elevated more and his mannerisms and expressions gave him a presence that commanded more crowd reaction for lines that weren't that much better than the ones from Real Talk...at the same time, Talk would sometimes pause, almost as if he was forgetting his lines, and that sometimes dimmed the momentum in terms of crowd responsiveness...both of these guys beasted though...just my 2 pennies

FreezyCT
06-15-2011, 01:21 PM
talks got the freestyle aspect down, hes recovered before...alot of us cant comment on the smaller details, like being in front of a camera - its easy to say 'you cant keep slipping up' or 'remember your lines' simply because to us thats all it looks like...RT - my advice is to get a camera and record your practice rounds - study yourself...you kno how you want to sound, how your performance should be, so start being your own toughest critic before we can be...other than that man, just keep doing you and keep grinding

Anonymous Poet
06-15-2011, 01:30 PM
fuck the slip up bro.. just read the youtube comments. Im sure this will help u keep ur head high

ItsFame
06-15-2011, 01:41 PM
To any of you that are tellin him to 'start rememberin his bars' an shit like that.... Fuck off an try it yourself before you comment

you have no idea how nerve rackin it is when you in the middle of that crowd and the lights an cameras are pointin on you haha

shit... i nearly forget every bar i spit lmfao

any way.... back to this battle....

i would have gave the first 2 round to RT... and a shame he forgot his bars in the 3rd

i could tell, he tried throwin that rebuttle in... and it just completely fucked him up

still tho... i have it 2-1 on rounds to RT so i dunno how he didnt get the win.... its not like RT completely stopped or anythin

takin nothin away from thousand thoughts tho.... guys pretty funny haha

Lizman
06-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I seem to have a sick mental block on camera for some reason thats costed me 3 battles ....... I just gotta keep makin adjustments till I get it right

I Think It Has More To Do With Them Ridiculous Multie Schemes That You Have To Memorize; Its Kinda Like My Switch From Text To Audio Where My Overstretched Lines Didn't Translate Well On The Mic And I Had To Do 20 Retakes For One Segment. What I Did Is Make Them Lines Shorter/Dumber, So I Was More Comfortable Using Them, They Didn't Sound Unnatural When I Rapped Em Or/And Where Easier To Remember

Also, You Should Prolly Cut Back Or Leave Out The Rebuttals

Erupt da Monsta
06-15-2011, 06:41 PM
good shit overall but ur delivery was meh.... need tah switch it up.. i get bored listnin to the approach..

talk
tie
thousand.

seems like forgetin ur lines is becomin a problem

Ohs
06-16-2011, 06:11 PM
dont worrie dog, i couldnt remember shit i ever write down, so, keep tryin u get there

Catharsis
06-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Fuck...that was brutal. RT still got it in my eyes lyrically.... but Thoughts had some funnt ish. I could see it going either way.

-Wordy
06-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Thousant thoughts was a racist...dont like it...but he had the punches

PurFekShun
06-28-2011, 02:03 PM
I Think It Has More To Do With Them Ridiculous Multie Schemes That You Have To Memorize; Its Kinda Like My Switch From Text To Audio Where My Overstretched Lines Didn't Translate Well On The Mic And I Had To Do 20 Retakes For One Segment. What I Did Is Make Them Lines Shorter/Dumber, So I Was More Comfortable Using Them, They Didn't Sound Unnatural When I Rapped Em Or/And Where Easier To Remember

Also, You Should Prolly Cut Back Or Leave Out The Rebuttals

yea i think dats exactly wat it is cuz its hard to remember when u got dem seriuos ass multi schemes like dat and as deep and complex as urs are i can see how u can get all jumbled up and shit RT... all u have to do performance wise is remember ya shit though and be a lil more agressive and add emphasis on certain parts of ur verses that are meant to stand out... but rt def got the first 2 round and i can tell u freestyled da last round

Mayneak
06-28-2011, 04:31 PM
I ain't gonna critique you or your performance coz i ain't battled live before, only you can change yourself & performance...

As far as this battle...You killed it first round, 2nd was maaaaaaaaad close imo, i'd probably edge it towards TT & TT i thought took the third round...Nice battle :high:

FiNAL WoRD
07-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Telling Real Talk to dumb his lines down, is like telling shaq to shoot 3's (nohate)... dudes bread and butter since back when i read his text have been all crazy lyrical shit, i bet you when he practices it its PERFECT(nohomo) but once you get them camera's and people talking in the background and shit.... it might make that a little harder

just keep swinging at it, you'll be a problem