PDA

View Full Version : Swaggggg out

MAN DOWN
06-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Write a bar that glorifies yourself...."Swag Out Bar"

AfterThought
06-14-2011, 04:51 PM
lets SPEAK REAL DOH, you know i get mo' ass than a CHEAP DILDO..
lol..:high:

Miraculous
06-14-2011, 05:20 PM
OHH the GREAT BAMBINO couldn't TAKE MY EGO n knock it outta the BALL PARK got that somethin you CALL HEART soooo just WAIT n SEE THO or get off to a FALSE START in "securing your position" like associating with PAUL BLART/

MAN DOWN
06-14-2011, 05:29 PM
^Miraculous wins that round lol

MAN DOWN
06-14-2011, 05:42 PM
^Who shall challenge that???

reEFer
06-14-2011, 05:52 PM
I smoke like them rastafars, stay with my plants you'da thought the boy wasn't a carnivore.. but i still crush beef, turn noodles to pasta sauce.. been a prodigy of this modern art, im Socrates if he dropped philosophy and jotted bars, Pablo Picasso if he decided not to draw, design lines like Einstein with the blueprint to the atomic bomb, Muhammad Ali gettin his boxin on ready to drop you all faster than Ramadan, Genghis Khan w/out the passion of causing war ... they tryna scrap with lady Gaga's form, in that ring you pussys do not belong :high:

Just C
06-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Look I'll JACK YA ASS take ya 'shoota and ya moolah' ...SHEEEEET.. u wont even be '$TRAPPED FOR CASH'

MAN DOWN
06-14-2011, 06:00 PM
God damn...Reef won that imo lol

John Dos
06-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Reefer is that dude!

reEFer
06-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Swag out? i feeel i am known to.. big willy in the fish tank, for reel i will roast you, turn goldfishes into cold food .. your hoe too the whore is a guppy, her mouth stay open so i got cut in her throat like gils are supposed to.. told her like, biiitch i will coach you. Swim team captain, had her bottom wet juuust like a boat do, beat it like some pro-tools, left her wide open like defense let the zones through, old school always got her screamin like shes Goku.. :high: haha

dedicated to just cs mother

MAN DOWN
06-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Uh oh, it just got personal.

John Dos
06-14-2011, 07:04 PM
lmfao....SOLO!

Prose_
06-14-2011, 07:05 PM
wont be talkin thats shit when the GLOCK IS HOT to DROP YA BLOCK!!! so you run this shit? pfft... i got "Tech N' Gats" so i "CALL" THE SHOTS!!! (Textin Gats)

Just C
06-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Swag out? i feeel i am known to.. big willy in the fish tank, for reel i will roast you, turn goldfishes into cold food .. your hoe too the whore is a guppy, her mouth stay open so i got cut in her throat like gils are supposed to.. told her like, biiitch i will coach you. Swim team captain, had her bottom wet juuust like a boat do, beat it like some pro-tools, left her wide open like defense let the zones through, old school always got her screamin like shes Goku.. :high: haha

Fuck vocab. quick key in the spirit of things

This one here's for this internet thug Who I caught 'sleepin on me' with a lyrical slug /
To help him 'forfill his dreams'of 'livin it pac' once it 'enterd his temple' to send him 'rentin with god'

P.S You're still a raving homo

Prose_
06-14-2011, 07:12 PM
i do believe my bar kicked both ya asses.

Just C
06-14-2011, 07:14 PM
I do beleive it took u a good few hours and that it didnt

P.S

and you're & even BIGGER homo than he is :)

John Dos
06-14-2011, 07:18 PM
hostility in the room...
should i really drop one?

FOES R HOPELESS I got the CHROME IN SCOPE BITCH...your best bet? pop some pills n kill yaself it's the only way you OVER DOSAGE!

Prose_
06-14-2011, 07:19 PM
lol calm down. i was playin. man yall get pissy quick. (i not u. if i used a u then it would be a lie.)

Artistic Artist
06-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Swaggggg out~Reefer? NO! NEITHER! He's had more "wood in his mouth" then OLD BEAVERS! See I BOAST "ETHER", pull the CHOKE FEEDER to "SMOKE REEFER"! ..It aint no JOKE EITHER.. You'll CROACK CHEATER.

Just C
06-14-2011, 07:21 PM
hostility in the room...
should i really drop one?

FOES R HOPELESS I got the CHROME IN SCOPE BITCH...your best bet? pop some pills n kill yaself it's the only way you OVER DOSAGE!

HOLY SMOKE, HEY MATE? WHAT? WAIT NOW Lol. that would of been nice if you hadnt already made a thread saying OVERDOSE NAMEPLAY WAS PLAYED OUT :)

John Dos
06-14-2011, 07:26 PM
lmfao^^^

Even his FRIENDS THINK HE A SUCKER! I'll have Just hangin from ropes like that N SYNC CD COVER

Artistic Artist
06-14-2011, 07:34 PM

Swaggggg out~Reefer? NO! NEITHER! He's had more "wood in his mouth" then OLD BEAVERS! See I BOAST "ETHER", pull the CHOKE FEEDER to "SMOKE REEFER"! ..It aint no JOKE EITHER.. You'll CROACK CHEATER.

John Dos
06-14-2011, 07:40 PM
i'm done throwing away bars in this thread, lmao

Just C
06-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Lol Dosage..

remarK
06-14-2011, 07:58 PM
picture the verse that you copied embodied by Ghandi, I'm the milk after Bobby sending chills through your body... the will to be Godly and still its a hobby? if you were listenin' to my offer you'd know I'm droppin' a jewel that's glistening in the water... just helping you makes moves like senior citizens with a walker/

Lizman
06-14-2011, 07:59 PM
reefer ,
planted onto a terrorist, sleeper, custom rhymes that deck him, bottom line hes a beaver, his tale falls flat, he rode and constant wood in his mouth with the flood in his mouth cause he likes seamen ; Turn this plant into Salad creamed dress, lets have the beef within, set the peak I bring, with a paladin crest, cause, the fight, I win, cause, your flyness still, under my feet, like Aladdin mat

Lizman
06-14-2011, 08:01 PM
picture the verse that you copied embodied by Ghandi, I'm the milk after Bobby sending chills through your body... the will to be Godly and still its a hobby? if you were listenin' to my offer you'd know I'm droppin' a jewel that's glistening in the water... just helping you makes moves like senior citizens with a walker/

So You Are That Bobby Milk Everyone's Talking About

remarK
06-14-2011, 08:04 PM
No, Lizman. it was just a reference to someone that everyone puts in their top 5 list.

I liked your excessive use of commas though.

Lizman
06-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Its Suppose To Symbolize My Pattern Of Rapping

Mayneak
06-14-2011, 08:17 PM
reefer ,
planted onto a terrorist, sleeper, custom rhymes that deck him, bottom line hes a beaver, his tale falls flat, he rode and constant wood in his mouth with the flood in his mouth cause he likes seamen ; Turn this plant into Salad creamed dress, lets have the beef within, set the peak I bring, with a paladin crest, cause, the fight, I win, cause, your flyness still, under my feet, like Aladdin mat

http://i55.tinypic.com/2v9856q.png

Lizman
06-14-2011, 08:23 PM
It Would Take Me Ages To Explain All The Metaphors In There
But We Both Know That You Most Likely Wont Understand It Then Anyway

John Dos
06-14-2011, 09:03 PM
dude no one cares...
we go through this shit on the daily, fuck your metaphors and your so-called "raps"...
your a fuckin JOKE

and if everyone else thought like Astronomical thought...none of your battles would ever close

Lizman
06-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Yes They Would Close
With Votes; From Voters Who Understood My Lines Or/And My Expos
Those Voters Are Sadly Not Found In The Forums Though

John Dos
06-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Yes They Would Close
With Votes; From Voters Who Understood My Lines Or/And My Expos
Those Voters Are Sadly Not Found On This Planet Though

where else are you going to look for votes then?:confused:

BLNK
06-14-2011, 11:10 PM
his mother's house.

John Dos
06-14-2011, 11:26 PM
lmao..........

Wigsplit
06-15-2011, 04:22 AM
What you bitches know bout SWAGGIN OUT?!? Hoe's on my dick, til i pull out the shit, then they HAVIN DOUBTS! Talkin bout, that HAS TA OUCH! Sir, I dont know if i can handle that MASS AMOUNT! Put the trick in a headlock, make her bedrock, beat the pussy up then I PASS IT DOWN! N I'm on to the next ASS THATS ROUND! I get hoes, cuz im hornier than a red nose, ASK A CLOWN!

lllllllllllll
06-15-2011, 05:18 AM
dude no one cares...
we go through this shit on the daily, fuck your metaphors and your so-called "raps"...
your a fuckin JOKE

and if everyone else thought like Astronomical thought...none of your battles would ever close

lmao.......

Lizman
06-15-2011, 06:30 AM
his mother's house.

My Mothers House Is On This Planet

reEFer
09-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Reefer is that dude!

Dosage... please hop off, bruh :high:

Lizman
09-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Check Out The Thread From Carpathian
He's Holding Your.... All The Way Through

exZACHly
09-06-2011, 06:18 PM
I LISTEN TO 2PAC and i'm so motherfucking hood that I'M SIPPING A JUICE BOX!!!!!

Expo: Hi-C is that fire=Get like me

DIMED!!!!!! LMAO

Wigsplit
09-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Fuck a juice box lol, I always drink em too fast, then I'm sad

exZACHly
09-06-2011, 06:42 PM
LMAO....19 more where that came from!!!