PDA

View Full Version : Poker (Random Track)

NiXWoN
06-08-2011, 09:02 AM
I apprieciate the qualities bad but there isn't a great deal I can do about it atm, drop some feedback...
Lets Beef Track: Poker (Random Ish) - By: NiXWoN

Just C
06-08-2011, 09:38 AM
It's not so much a quality issue, more the fact that you need to work on structuring your verses.

NiXWoN
06-08-2011, 09:51 AM
It's not so much a quality issue, more the fact that you need to work on structuring your verses.

Yeah that's probably even more exaggerated on this track because I recycled some text battle lines. I'll work on it though, thanks for the feed.

FreezyCT
06-08-2011, 10:25 AM
yoo what beat is this, its fire great choice....qualities off but thats not an issue right now as youre still learning your program...but i agree with just - verse structure is soo crucial and why i dont battle anymore...LBs structure doesnt work with beats, its more syllable counting within your verse and making sure everything lines up - you basically need to change the way you think...this comes with tons of practice but doesnt help when you constantly do LB verses

Anonymous Poet
06-08-2011, 10:34 AM
yoo what beat is this, its fire great choice....qualities off but thats not an issue right now as youre still learning your program...but i agree with just - verse structure is soo crucial and why i dont battle anymore...LBs structure doesnt work with beats, its more syllable counting within your verse and making sure everything lines up - you basically need to change the way you think...this comes with tons of practice but doesnt help when you constantly do LB verses

Eminem - Cold Wind Blows

FreezyCT
06-08-2011, 10:46 AM
thank you ^

NiXWoN
06-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Yep Cold Wind Blows.. and thanks for the feed Freezy, There is definatly a big difference in the way you have to write. Shame because we write some dope bars in text, I guess they're still useable but take some radical re-wording etc.

FreezyCT
06-08-2011, 03:05 PM
^ exactly

Revan
06-08-2011, 03:07 PM
yeah i re-word my text punches alot when using em on tracks.