PDA

View Full Version : C-L-A-S-S-I-C-K... Haha

GRizzEAT
06-02-2011, 01:02 PM
This is tha Crew Thread, Right??

Fuck with us (Not really a invitation that you want)

Ohs
06-02-2011, 01:05 PM
shut the fuck up

Murderous Swag
06-02-2011, 01:39 PM
your right to speak is revoked fuckface till u send that battle you been longing for pussy

CraccK_PhaZe
06-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Ohs... You've gotten Inbox Treatment

...Yep, 8^)

lllllllllllll
06-03-2011, 12:11 PM
A crew thread? Why didn't I think of that??

Slypro
06-03-2011, 11:29 PM
This is tha Crew Thread, Right??

Fuck with us (Not really a invitation that you want)

^ Fuck your entire team.

Revan
06-04-2011, 03:21 AM
^ Fuck your entire team.

Translation: Wahahah RULE caught me cheating now im mad at his whole crew wahahaha!!!

Grow up you fuckin child.

Cheating to get wins on a website... smh.

exZACHly
06-04-2011, 03:50 AM
Hey yo Fck Classick lmao....i have nothing but respect for yall...but seriously fck it, im here for comp hit me up someone..i want my bars to mean something...get at me or just ignore..i could really care less..just trying to take on the "so called best" send something PEACE And that goes for ANYBODY on here not trying to beef with anyone in particular

Murderous Swag
06-04-2011, 07:28 AM
hey yo fck classick lmao....i have nothing but respect for yall...but seriously fck it, im here for comp hit me up someone..i want my bars to mean something...get at me or just ignore..i could really care less..just trying to take on the "so called best" send something peace and that goes for anybody on here not trying to beef with anyone in particular
you ever go night night nigga ever go night night (kevin hart voice)

exZACHly
06-04-2011, 07:40 AM
^^Sleep is the Devil obv....and how do quote ppl damnit lol

Slypro
06-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Translation: Wahahah RULE caught me cheating now im mad at his whole crew wahahaha!!!

Grow up you fuckin child.

Cheating to get wins on a website... smh.

Actually miss, I think you are a completely shit rapper, and anyone rolling with u is as well! Birds of a feather flock together....
And i'm not MAD you banned ME for JUST C posting the same open I had up twice.... No... In fact I could post that same open 5 times and I would win 5 times, thats called skill not cheating but you call it what you want text champ!.... Just a fuck you from Slypro to you internet textcee wannabe real mc ass motherfuckers who think they know what rap is. I will shit on you... and anyone that rolls with u:fyou:

lllllllllllll
06-05-2011, 02:13 PM
i "roll" with RULE. and hey! he's letting me join classick at any moment son! right RULE??
ru...... rule??

GRizzEAT
06-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Lolz...

..:high:

NiXWoN
06-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Actually miss, I think you are a completely shit rapper, and anyone rolling with u is as well! Birds of a feather flock together....
And i'm not MAD you banned ME for JUST C posting the same open I had up twice.... No... In fact I could post that same open 5 times and I would win 5 times, thats called skill not cheating but you call it what you want text champ!.... Just a fuck you from Slypro to you internet textcee wannabe real mc ass motherfuckers who think they know what rap is. I will shit on you... and anyone that rolls with u:fyou:

:( *Cries* Rule get rid of the nasty man...

Slypro
06-07-2011, 11:10 AM
lol Your crew aint doing shit son

Revan
06-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Im pretty sure ive earned more money off of hip hop than you ever will son.

Im on point like a pin...

LMAOOOOOOO!

fuck outta here with your shitty bars.

i get paid to write, you just a basic kid who spent more money on eqipment than your skills merit.

1/

Slypro
06-07-2011, 12:04 PM
lol No one gives a fuck about the pedestal you think your on, I said fuck you and your entire crew. Do something other than type faggot

Revan
06-07-2011, 12:07 PM
I do, thats why my pockets looking nice while you still spittin shit like "im iller than aids" lol

running along lil boy.

Slypro
06-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Still typing... what a bitch. Give the text a rest and put ya mouth to the test then you know i will shit on you.

Revan
06-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Yeah because you just voice commanded that reply^... the boy must have downs or sumthin.

Slypro
06-07-2011, 12:29 PM
What a pussy crew is there none among you besides those i've murked already that have any type of pride? Classick lol... what a bunch of faggots

Revan
06-07-2011, 12:33 PM
wacksauce. you like that lil boy who tries to hang around with his older brothers friends looool.

1/

GRizzEAT
06-07-2011, 12:35 PM
GTFO tha text thread talkin that Tuff tone shit.

You really ain nice son. Oh, and Money? Fuk rap... What u boomin like? huh

Slypro
06-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Says some fake ass textcee wannabe who thinks he has an actual "battle" record. Your whole crew are dicklickers you are inparticular it makes me laugh almost as much as your mixtape how none of you wanna stand up for your crew. Stick to trying typing shit thats exciting... faggots

GRizzEAT
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
see, beating me's THEORETICAL cuz you just not that INTELLECTUAL/ nothing u say is CREDIBLE, or even COMPARABLE to my UNETHICAL PARABLES!!!/ I'ma an INCREDIBLE SPECTACLE... my rhymes AND my TESTACLES/ your ALPHABETICALS are quite TERRIBLE, hypothetic or CONCEPTUAL/ my IMPERIAL MATERIAL will leave u fucked like a VENEREAL/ and if you thought u was sick, then I must be the ANTI BACTERIAL....

This shit sounds worse than it looks. lets stop tha Cock fight!!

Classick > Dis Stink, Ezzz :high:

Slypro
06-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Most pussies do have runny lips and ya'll sure do talk alot...

Murderous Swag
06-07-2011, 01:21 PM
i see someones still ass sore over the ban smh

Slypro
06-07-2011, 06:55 PM
A crew of shit talkers scali wags and and massive fags only balls you all have between you are probly the anal beads holding your assholes together lolz!!!!!!!1

Just C
06-07-2011, 07:19 PM
I might be wrong. (Pretty sure I'm not) . But the ban had nothing to do with the the glitched battles.

If my memory serves me correct. the battle you recycled was from months ago.

Rule was spot on with the ban.

Murderous Swag
06-07-2011, 07:38 PM
it was recycled verses yo i remember that shit wahhhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhh thats all u can expect from slypro in the forums is showing his true inner bitch

Slypro
06-07-2011, 08:00 PM
You remember when I asked you to either reopen or delete the battles i had posted but had went missing after they were accepted? They were in my battle list as under progress but werent up for votes, i tried explaining to you I had posted one of them 3 times before it showed up on the list for votes and after linking you them you opened a battle that should have been deleted and I was banned for it, and letsbeef lost another exclusive membership because of it. I've been told by alot of people their battles are going missing and its becoming a known issue.... I wont say names but i've left numerous comments under peoples battles saying i've heard them spit that same rhyme shit like that should be a ban but when i came back Rule pm'd me the first 5 mins i logged on and no matter whatever was done I was wrong he was right type shit. Calling me a cheater and all the rest only leads me to a fuck you and your whole crew mindstate

Just C
06-07-2011, 08:23 PM
No. I deleted them. u wanted 1 of them to stay open. I did exactly what u asked

1 of them u wanted re opening

and 1 of them was the same verse as the 1 already taken so you wanted it deleted

The ban had nothing to do with that

Just C
06-07-2011, 08:25 PM
You know what. I'm a clear this up right now. brb

Just C
06-07-2011, 08:46 PM
In the Message you sent me. 2 battles...... U wanted 1 deleted. (The bottom link, try it out)

And you wanted 1 of them re opening for as it had dissapeared of the new list, which I did.
As It was eventually taken by somebody

That is the same battle which you got banned for re - cycling
Now there is a 3rd link missing as you claimed you sent me 3. and I'm guessing it is Most probably the other 1 involved in the recycling ban. (After looking at the times of the 2 battles in question which both took part in april)

But U obviously didn't report it to either me or rule because If you had you wouldnt be banned.

The Battle Glitch is obviously getting way out of hand and through a (Fault in the system and you not reporting your battle to a mod) has gotten you banned. The shit needs to be fixed ASAP. I'm sorry you got banned . The shit's fucked up. And I understand that you feel a lil pssed. But don't be pointing fingers at me or Rule . We can't personaly fix the glitch and make you report them to us. We can only deal with what is shown to us. In this case BY YOU. but yea. I'm a press the issue with these glitches . It's been going on for way too long

Default Missing battles
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=lb&id=518215 missing battle says still in progress like this one..

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=lb&id=521517

Murderous Swag
06-07-2011, 08:57 PM
let the bitch whine just c this is a pointless arguement and a waste of time for yourself shes a lost cause and heartbroken over a net ban

Revan
06-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Just C turned CLASSICK in those last 4 posts.

1/

Slypro
06-08-2011, 11:14 AM
As for the battles I have some that are missing that were posted but havent showed up even in my battles list as under progress in fact they havent showed up at all. How do I report those? I was irritated for being banned over this shit but I suppose it was bound to happen to someone at some point with the way posts go missing, some turn up as in progress and some dont turn up at all. It was being called a cheat from someone whos rap skill i have no respect for and who was coincidentally the same one who banned me that made me mad over the whole thing. If you think i have to cheat for a win that sounds like a challenge to me but if its a misunderstanding then fair enough

Just C
06-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Ihear what you're saying about battles completely dissapearing all together so you can't report them and (POSSIBLY) In this case re-appearing out of the blue putting you on the wrong end of the ban hammer for recycling

I think we both agree that the whole thing is 1 big fucked up mess that unfortunatly (From what it looks like) has got someone wrongfully banned

Taken into consideration all the crazy glitches causing the acapella battles to go haywire and the fact that I'd like to think that I know you well enough to say, I don't think you re-cycled intentionally

I had a long discussion with Mindless about it

I got a grip of glitched battles of the new list (Using the old player)

A battle that wouldn't let anyone take it

Plus I posted a battle last night after we talked in here about it, which swagg took and it also glitched and wouldn't let anyone vote (ALL OF THEM ACAPELLA BATTLES)

I've put them all in a thread adressed to X in the Mod Forum all with a little help from Mindless

Now all we can do is wait. If I see X online I will put the thread to him so we can get the problem fixed ASAP

Only thing I can suggest to you in the meantime is to use the Roc Battle beats if you don't want to be a victim of the glitch (It doesnt happen all the time, but it does happen alot so the chances of the battle fucking up are high)

Where as nobody come to me letting me know that a Roc Battle beat based battle has glitched

Anonymous Poet
06-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Says some fake ass textcee wannabe who thinks he has an actual "battle" record. Your whole crew are dicklickers you are inparticular it makes me laugh almost as much as your mixtape how none of you wanna stand up for your crew. Stick to trying typing shit thats exciting... faggots

Lol who the fuck are you? Just hop off our dick and quit being mad son