PDA

View Full Version : Tunji is a BEAST rapper. (Peep This)

Godbody
05-28-2011, 05:42 PM
My boy put me onto Group Inverse last year, and I was like cool...they're good. Just heard this shit yesterday.

The amazing verse starts at 1:20 ish

YouTube - ‪Inverse - "So Far" [official video]‬‏

Just C
05-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Something about a rap duo seems cheesy to me. Especially when it comes across in such a manufactured manner.

Why do I get the feeling they've just won Americas Got Talent?

First guy can rap tho

Just C
05-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Oh. And it won't last. They'll probably have a good year they disapear of the face of the earth.

Godbody
05-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Why are you hating so hard on them? Tunji is fucking disgusting. Hold on, listen to this verse;

The 2nd verse. But the first verse is hella good too. These guys put out quality music, Idc how cheesy they look, idk if they're a duo.. Black Star was a dope ass duo, so was Gangstarr, Outkast, look @ Bad Mets Evil.. Em & Royce. Anyway...

2nd verse is at 1:05, tell me he's not talented as fuck.

YouTube - ‪Inverse ft Substantial- Spark my Soul‬‏

Godbody
05-28-2011, 06:07 PM
In fact, the 3rd verse is pretty good too...They recognize talent and collab with talented heads, haha.

John Dos
05-28-2011, 07:37 PM
theyre okay...nothing jaw dropping, but theyre decent

Godbody
05-28-2011, 07:42 PM
The roads rough from close up, but when this view from afar?
Ya only see the smiley faces not the bruises and scars
But this is who we are - another Hip-Hop group
Seen many shattered dreams and tattered jeans & thrift-shop shoes
They try to judge cuz we don't look like each other - but
Read a page before you judge a book by it's cover

A good rapper isn't defined by how many multis and flows they have. Obviously that kinda skill is necessary, Tunji has it. But his lyricism is very good. Everything is pieced together nicely and it makes sense. Dude even throws dope internal rhymes here and there like shattered dreams/tattered jeans.. roads rough/close up...

Appreciate it bitches

PurFekShun
05-28-2011, 08:16 PM
yea they pretty nice... they lyrical content is good, nice multi usage and delivery...

Just C
05-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Yea but the difference is. Blackstarr, outkast, and gangstarr never felt like a manufactured duo to me. These 2 do. And being cheesy or not IS relivant.