PDA

View Full Version : Rap Is BACK. (Article-type thread)

Godbody
05-07-2011, 08:27 PM
I had an ePiffany earlier.... After this song came out, it was proof that the greats still have it in them to kick that next level shit

YouTube - Eminem & Royce Da 5'9'' - Fast Lane

Let's not forget, Eminem is the same dude that signed Slaughterhouse. That's Crooked I, Joel Ortiz, Joe Budden, & Nickel Nine in the SAME group. Under a SUPERMEGAULTRA FUCKING RAP STAR. Did ya'll hear their Fast 5 soundtrack song?

This is the first time Joe Budden outshined everyone in Slaughterhouse imo, & LUDACRIS.

YouTube - Ludacris Feat. Slaughterhouse & Claret Jai - F5 Furiously Dangerous (Fast Five Song)

Wait, do you guys remember a little clique of heads called GOOD Music? Common, Cyhi, Pusha T, Big Sean....It seems like Rap is coming back in Groups of 4.

now G.O.O.D. Music also has Mos Def and Mr. Hudson and a shitload of other people though.

Wait... Let's take a look at Cash Money... Cory Gunz, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj... As mainstream as these fucks are, they can RAP THEIR ASS OFF. Period. It's not necessarily a group, but they rep Cash Money like its a clique, like Lloyd Banks shouting out G-Unit. He's shouting out G-Unit the group, not G-Unit the label.

Slaughterhouse is a super good look. These mother fuckers are so catchy that they can rock on mainstream joints and be lyrical. (Refer to song I posted earlier)...The Fast 5 track is a super good look...

Jay Electronica
Mac Miller
Elzhi
Black Milk

WAIT.... LOL, DID YA'LL KNOW JOE BUDDEN & ARSONAL ARE DISSING EACH OTHER? EVEN BETTER FOR HIP-HOP. (Or at least New Jersey Hip-Hop)..

YouTube - Joe Budden - Spring Training

Hmmm....Let's see what ArsonalDaRebel had to say.

YouTube - JOE BUDDEN DISS Arsonal - Spring Cleaning HD RECORD (MAY 2011) ARSONAL

Your opinions?

EJT
05-07-2011, 08:33 PM
too much time on your hands....

but the budden/arsonal beef is entertaining....both diss tracks were fire

John Dos
05-07-2011, 08:52 PM
damn Arsonal went the fuck in..