PDA

View Full Version : Oh's Voting Priviledges

-Jibberish
05-05-2011, 04:54 AM
so apparently from what ive been seeing is that oh's has no VP but i want to know the reasoning for this, imo he is a fair voter and i think he should run the fair voters club, all who disagree will be trolled.

UnEtHıCaL
05-05-2011, 01:02 PM
No, Ohs still votes "FV", and at the end of the day, on the forums or not, he IS still InfamousES.

Lol at you trolling me, have at it kid.

John Dos
05-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Ohs is a fair voter in my opinion, he chooses the verse he think won, not who wrote the verse as a lot of ppl on this site do

UnEtHıCaL
05-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Yeah, but anyone who just leaves FV down with no real expo doesent deserve to be rewarded. Expos are what helps people elevate and explains what made someone do well or do badly.

Revan
05-05-2011, 01:16 PM
he chooses the verse he think won, not who wrote the verse as a lot of ppl on this site do

The token statement from people.... fuck it.

Ohs is a terrible voter.

Los Briggs
05-05-2011, 01:24 PM
isnt there already a thread like this... sum1's thirsty to drop votes in the tourny... *suspect*

-Jibberish
05-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Yeah, but anyone who just leaves FV down with no real expo doesent deserve to be rewarded. Expos are what helps people elevate and explains what made someone do well or do badly.

... couldnt say it better myself, im glad someone on this site realizes how important that valuable information is, you must battle on other sites too

UnEtHıCaL
05-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Well I have battled on other sites, but it is completley different. Different sites hold many different things in persepective. For example, LB runs with more punches and lyricism above comedy and personals, while many other sites hear a standard punchline metaphore and are not impressed. I think the experience of battling elsewhere can help, but is not really needed.

Ohs does not drop expos, this sitting along side the fact that he reveals his vote in his posts which these days it big no no. Calling Ohs a good voter is like letting Student be in charge of all knowledgable voters on the site...wait...what?