PDA

View Full Version : Osama is DEAD!

Black Book
05-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Seriously... Turn on the news. It's been confirmed by the government that he's been killed & we're in possession of his body.

Catharsis
05-01-2011, 10:58 PM
We've known where he was for years....we probably just pulled the plug on his dialysis machine.

I was trippin when I first read it as O*b*ama is dead tho...... lol

Frankie Clipz
05-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Oh well Decues osama!

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Dude was awesome. Fucks your country up, and every now and again sends you a video saying "Haha, you cant find me".

Anyone who is going to go into the whole "WTF EtH, he did 9/11" stuff, one word, Hiroshima.....

Black Book
05-01-2011, 11:05 PM
They attacked us first in WWII. Plus, if we had used land invasion there would have been many more deaths. On both sides...
We never attacked Osama & his only reason he said he had to attack us was we were too close to Mecca. Plus he was angry his dad died in a plan crash in which an American was the pilot.

Beast_
05-01-2011, 11:09 PM
.....Kamikaze!

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Yeah, the Japaneese allie with the Germans in the war, attack their rival's military fleet, and get two nuclear bombs dropped on them in return. Thats not an overraction at all.

Does eh, you know, middle easten natives being killed for opposing American millitary in their country count as "done nothing to them".

America is the bully in school where the teacher comes, and he released his clutch on the nerds nipples and says "What? I was doing nothing!"

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Wait wait wait...."Many more deatsh - On both sides"...

150000 - 246000 victims, and thats minimilizing the death tole?

Black Book
05-01-2011, 11:18 PM
For America to succeed in a land invasion on Japan it would've taken around a million troops. This is due to the fact that there almost no beaches in Japan that are accessible. The mountains cause this. So, add the one million Americans & however Japanese going at it. I feel safe saying the death total would be higher.

StepTo-
05-01-2011, 11:21 PM
idgamf tbh.

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2011, 11:22 PM
America was angry that Japan attacked them? Im sure Germany was pretty pissed to see Americans landing in Normandy too.

America wouldnt have got attacked if they didnt get involved in a war. Mind your own fucking business.

Black Book
05-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Involved in a war? Stopping Suddan Hussein from obtaining 85% of the world's oil? This had nothing to do with al Quaeda.

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2011, 11:32 PM
WWII

What the fuck did America have to do with Germany Vs England? Then later Germany Vs Russia?

Heres a tip, which might result in land marks staying standing in the future...STOP GOING IN OTHER PEOPLE COUNTRIES. Vietnam, Middle East, Israel/Palastine, Germany, Africa...ETC ETC ETC.

Krhyme Killz
05-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Thisll get obama reelected fa sho

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2011, 11:45 PM
^A picture of Obama with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder would get him reelected.

AmBitiousFlow
05-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Our local news channels actually called my house with a recording saying this shit lol...finally....USA Stand the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!

John Dos
05-02-2011, 01:07 AM
for once i agree with eth...

the US is a nosey, greedy, piece of shit country, with a mediocre at best president.

I dont believe Osama OR Saddam are really dead...

John Dos
05-02-2011, 01:08 AM
If you disagree with me FUCK YOU, and you are a moron for believing this ridiculous bullshit. If you beleive what you see on the news, than you're not worthy of having a conversation with me.

Louie Dawgs
05-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Your history sucks Unethical, although I partially agree with your conclusion.

Kidd ClaszicK
05-02-2011, 01:14 AM
WWII

What the fuck did America have to do with Germany Vs England? Then later Germany Vs Russia?

Heres a tip, which might result in land marks staying standing in the future...STOP GOING IN OTHER PEOPLE COUNTRIES. Vietnam, Middle East, Israel/Palastine, Germany, Africa...ETC ETC ETC.

england and america are allies. thats how it involved.
then with the plans that germany had we reinforced russia so they didn't take over the fucking world.

John Dos
05-02-2011, 01:20 AM
u really think germany could have taken over the world?

fuck outta here

AmBitiousFlow
05-02-2011, 03:07 AM
We do Stick our noses where they dont belong..but...Osama from what we claim is the truth..caused 9/11...And so we retaliated....If you're from America and dont take pride in the freedom and honor our troops then move the fuck across seas where u can die for spittin on the sidewalk...

EJT
05-02-2011, 03:44 AM
the pic that was "released" is most likely fake... i really don't like conspiracy theorists myself but... something about this doesn't make sense... idk. seems weird. hopefully a video/real picture will be released.

EJT
05-02-2011, 03:44 AM
http://a.yfrog.com/img611/1742/0rov.jpg

AmBitiousFlow
05-02-2011, 03:56 AM
http://a.yfrog.com/img611/1742/0rov.jpg

Botox? Lol...someone photoshopped that shit....

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2011, 04:44 AM
england and america are allies. thats how it involved.
then with the plans that germany had we reinforced russia so they didn't take over the fucking world.

Drama, Japan were allies with Germany. If America attacking Germany based on allied forced with England, then Pearl Harbour was completley justified in your own logic.

Dosage, dont get me confused with conspiracy theoriests here. Saddam is dead. Osama is yet to be confirmed I believe. The presidant is a figure head for a party, not a 'puppet' as many people dub them. No one should believe or is really led to believe in a president's allmighty power over a country.

Louie, yeah there are alot of details im making very vague but you get what I mean.

Ambitious, spitting on the street can get you killed? Well, thats about as stupid as being arrested for J Walking, how are you guys any better?

Ohs
05-02-2011, 05:11 AM
he aint dead, and if he really is....bush and the usa government should really be the ones dead, i seen some crazy shit on this movie called 9/11 in plain site or some shit..and i honestly believe that we did this to ourselves...straight up, not osama

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2011, 05:18 AM
Yeah, Osama was just walking down the street minding his own business when his cousin Ackbar Bashir said "Hey man, your on TV!". To Osama's complete amazment, a video he had posted on the internet advertising his new wedding and function video company was dubbed over to make it look like he claimed the attack on the twin towers. Osama was like "Hey Ackbar, what's the twin towers?" and Ackbar was all like "Oh, its those things in the background of selected Friends episodes" and Osama replied "Ah, thats a good show. They did really well to make it consistantly funny for such a large period of time" and Ackbar responded "Yeah, except for David Schwimmer, he was a doucher. And what was with Joey? He is now a love sick loser with bags of wisdom?" and finally Osama said "Yeah, well, I guess Ill be hiding for a while..." and Ackbar said "Yeah sure, see you later man".

Spooky|Deep
05-02-2011, 05:48 AM
Thisll get obama reelected fa sho

He's been on a roll lately

Lizman
05-02-2011, 06:07 AM
If you disagree with me FUCK YOU, and you are a moron for believing this ridiculous bullshit. If you beleive what you see on the news, than you're not worthy of having a conversation with me.

So No Matter What People Will Have To Go Fuck Themselves?
Either They Disagree With You Or They Agree With Someone Posting News On The Forums And Believing In That, Making Them Unworthy Of Having A Conversation With You... Catch 22 And You Bit Yourself In The Ass

Lizman
05-02-2011, 06:08 AM
Also...
I Thought EtH Was A South American HillBillie Type Dude...?

Lizman
05-02-2011, 06:10 AM
the pic that was "released" is most likely fake... i really don't like conspiracy theorists myself but... something about this doesn't make sense... idk. seems weird. hopefully a video/real picture will be released.

Yeah Because A Video = Real Picture

Sonni Griffin
05-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Osama Bin Laden aka "Tim Osmen" the CIA operative. Trained by the CIA and praised by the US during the Afghanistan/Russia War. NOW we know this cat has been dead for years and Lets wait and see if they show a body!!

Lizman
05-02-2011, 06:14 AM
I Love Your Daughter Too (Unless She's Underage)

Sonni Griffin
05-02-2011, 06:17 AM
shes 2 years old now. but do your thing homeboy

Sonni Griffin
05-02-2011, 06:34 AM
oh and btw Osama "Buried at sea" well like I said earlier lets see if they show the body and suprise suprise you wont see Nada. as for Retaliation from AL-CIA'eda im sure they will get another False Flag operation sussed.

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2011, 08:05 AM
Vinnie Taz, you are aware that everything you wrote is the word of fickle conspiracy theorists who corrupt the gullible natures of people like yourself yeah?

Ohs
05-02-2011, 09:05 AM
well yall will never see a video or pic, because his "body" has already been "burried at sea" what a crock of fuckin shit

Catharsis
05-02-2011, 09:46 AM
I'm like halfway between Vinnie Taz and EtH...... I DON'T believe Osama had anything to do with 9/11....but then again...I don't really care. As for the allegations of him being killed... sure I believe it, but again....I don't really care.

Sonni Griffin
05-02-2011, 10:13 AM
well yall will never see a video or pic, because his "body" has already been "burried at sea" what a crock of fuckin shit

exactly.....

Louie Dawgs
05-02-2011, 11:57 AM
everybody can now get their pretend justice.

The-Chemist
05-02-2011, 12:47 PM
No body no Death.....

Ohs
05-02-2011, 01:36 PM
this is either a ploy to make him surface...which i doubt, or obama jus tryna get re-elected...no hate to u blacks, but he aint done shit if u ask me...i aint sayin i liked bush, cuz we kno the government works wit the presidents, they all jus pawns...osama is a scapegoat...the usa is the real terrorist on this 9/11 shit

John Dos
05-02-2011, 11:07 PM
liz this is an educated convo. y r u talkin?

Spooky|Deep
05-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Men are talkin, stay in your place bitch

AmBitiousFlow
05-02-2011, 11:23 PM
What Spookys tryna say is..He wants to E-Fuck you..hes still a virgin and learning Sex Ed...Dont take him Seriously..He Likes you!

Spooky|Deep
05-02-2011, 11:27 PM
You suckin up to a bitch you'll never meet bubba

Louie Dawgs
05-02-2011, 11:29 PM
He's practicing for match.com.

AmBitiousFlow
05-02-2011, 11:31 PM
lol...So it makes you a "MAN" cuz you only fight with bitches?...

Spooky|Deep
05-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Bitch stop fuckin wit me

Tek Notez
05-03-2011, 05:36 AM
change the title of this thread to Obama is dead, cuz it sounds more likely. He is going to die i guarantee you.

Eye G
05-03-2011, 05:48 AM
Rotten News !!

Evolution
05-03-2011, 05:56 AM
I don't believe EVERYTHING on the news is real, nor do I believe it's all fake. I think they try to be as truthful as they can, though they definitely spice up the stories a lot. (or lie). Who KNOWS for REAL if Osama is dead. Personally, I think he is, but who knows the truth? They probably knew where he was for a long time, just was afraid to go and kill him cause he is supposedly a dangerous man.

Eye G
05-03-2011, 06:14 AM
But if we go in his appearance then he looks definitely a peace N kindfull person..but theres a saying " Beauty Is Only Skin Deep "....

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Vinny Taz, how do you know that your great grand parents are even dead? Have you SEEN their corpses?

Louie Dawgs
05-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Vinny Taz, how do you know that your great grand parents are even dead? Have you SEEN their corpses?
I've never seen them, I"m not even sure they exist.

AfterThought
05-03-2011, 03:40 PM
you kno the nigga died coz of a snitch?...one of his "guys" told the government where he was..

Student
05-03-2011, 05:59 PM
No Corpse, No Dead.

Lizman
05-03-2011, 06:12 PM
liz this is an educated convo. y r u talkin?

Because This Is An Educated Convo
Try To Not Look Stupid Next Time Tim

John Dos
05-03-2011, 07:27 PM
what do you mean? Cuz i said "y r u" instead of "why are you"?

just because I use slang to type faster doesn't mean shit, fuck face.

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2011, 07:36 PM
No corpse, no death? That means the bearded guy who works in Argos really is Jesus.

Student
05-04-2011, 12:16 AM
No corpse, no death? That means the bearded guy who works in Argos really is Jesus.

Yeah But Even Jesus Hates Faggots Staring At Him At Argos, Your Going To Hell Faggot :fyou:

:high:

Ohs
05-04-2011, 04:25 AM
aight, so since i deliver papers i got the new fresh off the press before yall, peep this shit...i aint read all the details cuz im tryna go back to sleep, but, the white house is now changing the story about this whole "raid" on bin laden and sayin he was unarmed, and now that the photos they have are too gruesome and real to show us.....which pretty much concludes my conclusion that HE ISNT DEAD and this is some government cover up made up bullshit...FUCK OBAMA...and fuck the usa government straight up

Ohs
05-04-2011, 04:26 AM
but its funny cuz 97% of americans will believe he is dead, because nobody questions authority....mother fuckers are stupid as shit...believein everything they hear, oh obama and them generals said this, so its gotta be true..blah blah blah..FUCK OFF

Eye G
05-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Election Is On Its Way So To Adhere On His Current Post He Might Have Said That Osama Is Dead ! ?

Lizman
05-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Yeah But Even Jesus Hates Faggots Staring At Him At Argos, Your Going To Hell Faggot :fyou:

:high:

It Actually Says Nowhere That Jesus Hates Faggots
And I'm Not Gay/Bi Sexual

Wraxius
05-04-2011, 05:34 AM
YouTube - Brak Obama Discusses The Death Of Osama Bin Laden Lmao. I got bored and made this.

Krhyme Killz
05-04-2011, 09:59 AM
lol....yall niggas crazy...if you dont believe that 9/11 was constructed by Usama Bin Laden then you clearly are shielding yourself from the fact that there are people in this world that mean you harm.

ask yourself...if you genuinely believed that the U.S. government was a) capable of keeping such a massive secret and b) willing to go through such drastic measures to create a panic that could have been just as easily created through other means..then why would you stay in America?

Wraxius
05-04-2011, 10:46 AM
lol....yall niggas crazy...if you dont believe that 9/11 was constructed by Usama Bin Laden then you clearly are shielding yourself from the fact that there are people in this world that mean you harm.

ask yourself...if you genuinely believed that the U.S. government was a) capable of keeping such a massive secret and b) willing to go through such drastic measures to create a panic that could have been just as easily created through other means..then why would you stay in America?

Osama went at other countries as well, not just America...So IDK why people acting like we're the only ones he killed. :rolleyes:

AkRid_ArTz
05-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Election Is On Its Way So To Adhere On His Current Post He Might Have Said That Osama Is Dead ! ?

smh... look at Gearge H.W. Bush winnin the Gulf War and not bein re-elected.

Conspiracy Theorists are the dumb as fucka's that make up shit, just cause they don't know the facts.

Theories are based one theories not facts.

Krhyme Killz
05-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Desert Storm wasnt a war....it was a 'dispute'

Godbody
05-04-2011, 01:23 PM
lol @ Osama being dead. dudes probably been dead for a while, or he's still alive

SoupErb
05-04-2011, 01:30 PM
lol @ Osama being dead. dudes probably been dead for a while, or he's still alive

Lol, What? ...

Godbody
05-04-2011, 01:40 PM
1) American government funded Osama, C.I.A. involvement and all
2) the Bush family associated with the Bin Laden family
3) In occultist communities, May 1st is known as "May Day", and animal sacrifices are carried out. every 5 years, its a human sacrifice. something involving the alignment of the stars makes this day very important for occultist societies. Hitler was also pronounced dead on May 1st
4) Obama is up for re-election and he "magically" finds Osama. something that the Bush administration could not do. not to mention, Bush had 2 presidential terms to do so.
5) The order was to dump the body in ocean, til this day there aren't any photos of dead Bin Laden. but supposedly, photos will come out soon....which makes you question the validity of the photos

Osama is the most wanted man on earth. The LEAST they could do is take photos, to provide closure for those that lost loved ones on 9/11, but they haven't done that yet. let's not forgot when we captured Saddam, we made a spectacle of that shit. even his hanging was broadcasted on TV...

too many loose ends here aren't adding up. I'm not knockin Krhyme or anyone that believes this Osama shit. but there's more to it than meets the eye. The government lies to us about everything. UFO's, what REALLY happened on 9/11. The shit you read in History books, or learn about in class, is part of the fantasy world the government constructed for you. a fantasy world that you've all come to accept and embed in your brain to cope with everything that has happened in America.

Wake up.

Just C
05-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Nobody's mentioned 1 distinct possibility. Osama is very much alive and in the hands of the American Goverment

Do you honestly beleive for 1 second that after years trying to track the worlds most wanted man That they would simply just "Shoot on site"? Nah. Shit doesn't work like that. The American goverment wouldn't be what it is today without it's HEAVY RELIANCE on intelligence.

You really think after all these years that they would pass up the chance to find out what he know's, how his mind and the minds of his follower's works? all in the time it take to pull a trigger?

The death story is simply a rouse to free their hands. If word got out that they took him alive it would create a whole rangle of complications and red tape. Media. More uproar from extremists INSIDE the U.S who would make a break out attempt.

Not only that. It boosts obamas chances in the next presidential campaing. A campaing that has pretty much achived next to nothing in terms of the promisis he made . PLUS. the backlash won't be nearly as severe from extremists knowing that he died a martyr. USING HIS WIFE AS A SHEILD. Women are nothing put peices of meat. He died for his cause. It's the best possible story

Just C
05-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Excuse the bad spelling.

Krhyme Killz
05-04-2011, 05:01 PM
idk if they 'shot on sight'..but i can imagine if he was holding an AK-47 they would just clap him...

what i hate is the whole you MUST cheer that dude is dead feeling here...Rashard Mendenhall will probably lose his job over a simple tweet giving his point of view...shit is whack...the towers fell...lets not let the constitution fall too...smh

Just C
05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Yeah you're right but according to goverment reports. Bin Laden was Un amred. That's why I said I doesn't make sense for them to throw away the opertunity to contain n interigate him.... Saying that he's dead so they can do they thing in peace makes much more sense. I just think the man is far too valuble alive than he is dead.

Lizman
05-04-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't believe EVERYTHING on the news is real, nor do I believe it's all fake. I think they try to be as truthful as they can, though they definitely spice up the stories a lot. (or lie). Who KNOWS for REAL if Osama is dead. Personally, I think he is, but who knows the truth? They probably knew where he was for a long time, just was afraid to go and kill him cause he is supposedly a dangerous man.

Ehhhh
I Think The Individual Reporter Is Just Like That
The High Up Jew Representing A Corporation However...

Lizman
05-04-2011, 08:22 PM
No Corpse, No Dead.

Living Forever With Your VampGal? Yay
But Let's Go Back To Reality Here Dude

Lizman
05-04-2011, 08:24 PM

Because It's Home *Sniff* (Not Mine)
But Since About Every Government Is Like That...Where To Go?

Lizman
05-04-2011, 08:26 PM
smh... look at Gearge H.W. Bush winnin the Gulf War and not bein re-elected.

Conspiracy Theorists are the dumb as fucka's that make up shit, just cause they don't know the facts.

Theories are based one theories not facts.

You...
Before Evolution Became 'Fact' It Was A Theory

Lizman
05-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Yeah you're right but according to goverment reports. Bin Laden was Un amred. That's why I said I doesn't make sense for them to throw away the opertunity to contain n interigate him.... Saying that he's dead so they can do they thing in peace makes much more sense. I just think the man is far too valuble alive than he is dead.

Yah
But There Were Soldiers Who Just Wanted To See The Old Man Dead

Murderous Swag
05-04-2011, 08:42 PM
hes not dead i got him chillin in the apartment now smokin this potent weed

Lizman
05-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Murderous Swagg
Lemme Murder This Fag
Put Em In The Box, Burglary Bag

Was My Audio Too Hot For You? Didn't Ducking Solve Your Purpose?
Did You Really Have To Get JusT C To Delete It So You Can Say You Never Ducked?

UnEtHıCaL
05-05-2011, 01:07 PM

LMFAO, this is EXACTLY the dude post of what an Illumifag would do.

"The government said he died yesterday? Nah, he died some other time...or is still alive...pretty much I believe everything except what they say".

I mean, sure, you can believe hes alive because we didnt see his body, but why would you draw THAT conclusion over the one of him being dead. Either way, you have no idea whats true, and someone told you their 'first hand experience'. You either have to say "I believe that he is dead because I was told he was" or "I dont know, he could be alive or dead or whatever, I dont know who to believe". You cant outright say "He is alive!" as nothing goes towards that being a probable outcome other than your childish going against the government.

Trademark
05-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Didn't a Navy SEAL shoot him in a shoot out or some shit at some mansion out in pakistan or some shit lol... Weird.