PDA

View Full Version : So after this tourney

Godbody
04-26-2011, 03:05 PM
....what's next for LB? some can argue that this site died, seeing as how all the vets dont give a fuck anymore and we're lettin ya'll do your thing...but there's alotta new faces that weren't around 1-2 years ago..so that's cool too.

after the tourney, what's going to happen though? you guys do realize the reason the site has been so active is because people are qualifying for the tourney.

i feel like once the tourneys over, it'll just be like 20 people still battling on the site. lol.

Revan
04-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Just like any form of competiton everynow and again the old school has to make way for a newer class.

Its just up to some of the newer dudes to grab that heavyweight standing and make it there own.

Just C
04-26-2011, 03:16 PM
The audio tourney qualifying starts pretty much after the text tourney is done.

Godbody
04-26-2011, 03:17 PM
I can't wait to see what the new school turns into. Obviously it'll take some time.

Right now we're lettin Grizzeat, Mind Fuck, Ambitious, Soup, etc...the mid-tier heads get their shine.....rofl, I can imagine coming back like 2013 or some shit and the site looks way different, and everyone is waaaay nicer than we were in our day, eh RULE.

I feel like an old man... :/

0n SMASHH
04-26-2011, 03:18 PM
wow so rule became a mod? congrats bro.

Revan
04-26-2011, 03:36 PM
I can't wait to see what the new school turns into. Obviously it'll take some time.

Right now we're lettin Grizzeat, Mind Fuck, Ambitious, Soup, etc...the mid-tier heads get their shine.....rofl, I can imagine coming back like 2013 or some shit and the site looks way different, and everyone is waaaay nicer than we were in our day, eh RULE.

Shiiiiet i still gotta plenty of elevating to do myself. Ima be the UA of LB 2013 hahaha

wow so rule became a mod? congrats bro.

Thanks my dude!

Kidd ClaszicK
04-26-2011, 03:39 PM
umm forum tourny's and beef that doesn't go anywhere.
thats my post tourny prediction

Prose_
04-26-2011, 04:30 PM

hmm... have to get my name up in there.:cool: ... arent u technically and i mean TECHNICALLY a rookie? lol

SoupErb
04-26-2011, 04:34 PM

Right now we're lettin Grizzeat, Mind Fuck, Ambitious, Soupetc...the mid-tier heads get their shine.....rofl, I can imagine coming back like 2013 or some shit and the site looks way different, and everyone is waaaay nicer than we were in our day, eh RULE.

You serious?

Im a heavyweight. I've never had a big ego like you pULSe ... But i aint no rookie.

Pssh.. Didn't i beat you?

:high:

Prose_
04-26-2011, 04:36 PM
You serious?

Im a heavyweight. I've never had a big ego like you pULSe ... But i aint no rookie.

^DAMN!!! HOSTILITY!!! ...but soup is pretty dope. i just think you should put ya self out there more famo.

Mind Fuck
04-26-2011, 04:38 PM
I can't wait to see you answer that 32 pulse :D

Godbody
04-26-2011, 05:10 PM
You serious?

Yeah, when I wasn't really trying. If I gave you 15 minutes to write something, I could probably freestyle and beat it. & That's just me being honest.

No need to get all butthurt though. I'd demolish you if I truly felt like it.

But mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

& how am I technically a rookie? I've been on this site longer than anyone that's still around.

SoupErb
04-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Yeah, when I wasn't really trying. If I gave you 15 minutes to write something, I could probably freestyle and beat it. & That's just me being honest.

No need to get all butthurt though. I'd demolish you if I truly felt like it.

But mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

& how am I technically a rookie? I've been on this site longer than anyone that's still around.

I ain't gettin "butthurt" .. And send somethin over if you feel that way.

And who said you were a rookie? :confused:

EDIT: Oh yeh... You took like 4 weeks to reply to that 8 I sent you... lol.

Godbody
04-26-2011, 05:20 PM
I take my sweet ass time with everything. In a list of 100 priorities, LB would be numbered somewhere 90-100. I simply just dont care anymore.

I think Mind Fuck has it worse, I've had this 32 in my inbox for ages...Hah.

Ohs
04-26-2011, 05:23 PM
i been here longer then pulse i think

SoupErb
04-26-2011, 05:27 PM
I take my sweet ass time with everything. In a list of 100 priorities, LB would be numbered somewhere 90-100. I simply just dont care anymore.

Oh yeh, I forgot Hustlers don't rest .. :rolleyes:

Or maybe you're just a slow writer?

lol :high:

Black Book
04-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Black-Book will take reigns as the heavyweight....

Godbody
04-26-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm a pretty fast writer. Very lazy though.

Ohs, you have not been here since '05. That's a very exclusive squad.

Ohs
04-26-2011, 05:33 PM

Mind Fuck
04-26-2011, 06:01 PM

Real talk... Been waiting on this cat since the BP Oil spill :high:

Frankie Clipz
04-26-2011, 06:32 PM
NOt trying to tote my own horn.... but give me some time and i will be a heavy weight on here... *p.s* IT's going down tourny time mu'fuckas!!

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Anyone want to see pULSe actually make a tournament final or actually battle some of the legends before he gets all cocky?

Anyways, it'll be exactly what it was like two months ago. The site is active as hell. RULE joined like less than two years ago and now is a mod and a champion. Krhyme is way up there, Jason (if no multie), Soup is there etc. 2010 kind of sucked but I mean thats one bad year, its going downhill but in the same way Run DMC would have thought Eminem was a step down or Lynard Skyner probably hateed KORN.

Anonymous Poet
04-26-2011, 06:53 PM
Its like a cycle or a story about to restart. At first there was nobody in here but all of today's vets tht back then tried to make a name for themselves. Now the vets might not give a fuck but we new dudes do. So its all a matter of us trying to make a name for ourselves.. Thats where LB is goin.

Godbody
04-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Anyone want to see pULSe actually make a tournament final or actually battle some of the legends before he gets all cocky?

Anyways, it'll be exactly what it was like two months ago. The site is active as hell. RULE joined like less than two years ago and now is a mod and a champion. Krhyme is way up there, Jason (if no multie), Soup is there etc. 2010 kind of sucked but I mean thats one bad year, its going downhill but in the same way Run DMC would have thought Eminem was a step down or Lynard Skyner probably hateed KORN.

I beat WAR TANK
I beat RULE & -ReeFer-, both W's were 100% to 0% (although -ReeFer- avenged an L) & RULE has improved drastically

like, I've done posts like these a million times. I cant' be fucked to dig into all my notable W's... Daddy New Pimpin, Danger Rich, etc...

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 07:01 PM
NOW though, like War Tank wouldnt be much these days and even I beat rule's weak ass :D

You keep acting like the next MahVulvas as a god or something...but you know...you have to beat someone like MahV to get there.

UA, RT, MahV (Prime, if he ever goes back), Daddio, Lefty Field (Prime), Jason...

I cant remember you winning against these dudes when they spit their best, but you really do try to push around the mid carders (loving that rule used my word I tried to promote). Go and aim at these guys whenever they are around and maybe you can be thought of as highly as you rate yourself.

Frankie Clipz
04-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Its like a cycle or a story about to restart. At first there was nobody in here but all of today's vets tht back then tried to make a name for themselves. Now the vets might not give a fuck but we new dudes do. So its all a matter of us trying to make a name for ourselves.. Thats where LB is goin.

Co sign this well said

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 07:09 PM
I at first thought it was alot harder for a new generation to become legends and stuff, but looking at it its really not. Bars do all the speaking. If you honestly are dope, people will recognize it and you will get up there. It could take some time to get dope, but if you get there and keep working your way up the ranks, you could easily become a legend. This tourny would be so easy for a new up and comer to take because imo there is only one major name in the tournament, and the rest are all just dope battlers or nobodies, so one guy bringing ACTUALLY serious bars could take it.

Godbody
04-26-2011, 07:15 PM
NOW though, like War Tank wouldnt be much these days and even I beat rule's weak ass :D

You keep acting like the next MahVulvas as a god or something...but you know...you have to beat someone like MahV to get there.

UA, RT, MahV (Prime, if he ever goes back), Daddio, Lefty Field (Prime), Jason...

I cant remember you winning against these dudes when they spit their best, but you really do try to push around the mid carders (loving that rule used my word I tried to promote). Go and aim at these guys whenever they are around and maybe you can be thought of as highly as you rate yourself.

I don't rate myself highly. I just know where I stand. I've gone toe to toe with some of the best and I've come out victorious a few times. RULE of '09 doesn't rap like RULE from '11, I understand that.

but at the same time, pULSe from '09 didn't rap like pULSe from '11. So it balances itself out. Same with the WAR TANK situation and everyone else

EtH, I'm gonna be honest with you. If I gave you 30 minutes to write 32 bars, I could freestyle 32 bars better than your writtens. That's the level I'm at now

ya'll are babblin on about texting and shit as if text battles are what defines a good rapper or my text W's should justify my big ego. Fuck all that, I'll tell you like I tell everyone else. Hop in the tinychat, we'll battle live, we'll get unbiased judges, you can use a written if you want....I'll freestyle

STOT learned the hard way.

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Thats what I was saying though Pulse, ok Im really just a midcarder myself, but I dont think youd beat me, soup or most others with a freestyle (let alone that I challenged you with a roughly 30-60min verse which you still have not accepted to...). To go around acting like your freestyles are better than a mic carders best is ridiculous. RULE I imagine doesent think he could beat Soup with a keyed up verse, and I dont know if its just me but rule > pulse.

Plus, dont be stupid with the tinychat thing, Im not great with live rapping, but just think of some of the decent rappers around here. You Wish, Mayneak, Krhyme etc., no way would you give them time to write and even come close with a freestyle. In an actual freestyle you might even stumble up and choke, so if its ACTUALLY a freestyle you cant bank on beating anyone.

Godbody
04-26-2011, 08:14 PM
I have some of the best freestyles you'll ever hear. Off the top. Id body your written. No, DEMOLISH it. SKITT used to hate my shit but in these past few weeks I been killing it...I dare. Any of y'all to fuck with ya boy in a freestyle. You'd get embarassed

Godbody
04-26-2011, 08:18 PM
There's no more than 3 people on this site that can fuck wit me off the dome...pause.

6teenz is one of them. Who else?

KingBankstou
04-26-2011, 08:38 PM
prontobankz

Just C
04-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Myself.

Thats why when I went on a posting open spree and posted like 10 in a row. you didnt take any of them while u was on ya lee harvey shit.

Godbody
04-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Just C, you can ride a beat nicely...but you are NO WHERE near my level of skill in freestyling. Not ven close.

Pronto can almost fuck with it..I see glimpses of mad skill in Prontos frees. He's at least above you, Just C. And until you actually get on mic/cam durin tinychat, ill assume all your "freestyles" are written.

KingBankstou
04-26-2011, 09:10 PM
i aint almost fuckin wit it , im hog-tyin, duck-tapin rapin that shit lol

Godbody
04-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Lol pronto if I hop on tinychat later can you harlem shake for me? :o

Murderous Swag
04-26-2011, 09:15 PM
stfu faggot

KingBankstou
04-26-2011, 09:19 PM
man das da victory dance,

Godbody
04-26-2011, 09:31 PM
Haha that shit had me rollin

Just C
04-26-2011, 09:52 PM
If you say so. And pront can't free for shit. you might think thats a lazy eye flickering around all over the fucking show. but thats actually him reading

ItsFame
04-26-2011, 10:08 PM
ive heard pulse do some mad nice shit off the dome in the old chat an shir..... but bro, you need to chill with this whole 'my freestyles will beat your best writtens' shit

Lizman
04-26-2011, 11:08 PM
....what's next for LB? some can argue that this site died, seeing as how all the vets dont give a fuck anymore and we're lettin ya'll do your thing...but there's alotta new faces that weren't around 1-2 years ago..so that's cool too.

after the tourney, what's going to happen though? you guys do realize the reason the site has been so active is because people are qualifying for the tourney.

i feel like once the tourneys over, it'll just be like 20 people still battling on the site. lol.

Sheesh Whats With All That Site Died Stuff?
I Mean Try To Find The Bright Side To It And Lighten Up
[Obvious Wordplay Made Even More Obvious For 96% Of LB]

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 11:10 PM
I have some of the best freestyles you'll ever hear. Off the top. Id body your written. No, DEMOLISH it. SKITT used to hate my shit but in these past few weeks I been killing it...I dare. Any of y'all to fuck with ya boy in a freestyle. You'd get embarassed

My written'd body Charron, the freestyle champ, off the top. Pronto sounds AWFUL. Dude got me to post his track for him nd I still get hate mail.

KingBankstou
04-27-2011, 12:07 AM
YouTube - Hunt3R -Pronto Banks

Pronto sound whaaat ?

and i aint never had u post up my track quit lyin nigga

DESSA
04-27-2011, 12:51 AM
@Rule u Sound like illimit wit tha new age statement Cause even he noted that it would happen but.. I been herr since 06-07. my Age was Hellllllllllllllllllllllaz ago on Lb. i'm talking New Breedz, punchline kings, elvo etc. I smashed Ohs hellas ago, add war tank to that list even EJT when he was a Bum.. New Age Lb is very creative and talented but have stepped away from the way Lb was. That's Why i think after this tourney lb will Die off from what it was Built for and turn into a bullshit site...

John Dos
04-27-2011, 01:08 AM
beat this guy 3 times I believe^^

i dont think LB is gonna die off...

Theres a lot of dope up and coming emcees..

No need to name them all.

I'm gonna make a hard push and try to make the tourney, then actualy try in my battles.

This LB shit does get old though, and after a while most cats find themself only reading battles and maybe battling a few times a month...

But the new heads will keep scrappin and trying to make a name for themselves, its really never going to stop.

Erupt da Monsta
04-27-2011, 01:08 AM
this shit.......

stop makin predictions and let tha site grow and adapt... theres tons of members on this shit... it aint gonna die unless bums keep repeatin the sites dead and blah blah... if u feel that way then why in pamala lees bra strap are u still here. theres clearly a reason...

i see alotta cats that have potential tah be nice in a year or so... theres a nice lil bit of cats that can make a name fah themselves .. when that year arrives there will potentially be more heavyweights and the competition will be at a higher level.. these dudes will become heavyweights... but as long as we have old heads with the mindframe that shits dead.. commin in talkin about how shit never will be the same.. smh

what we need tah do is coach the younger cats and help them elevate... not compare and contrast.

John Dos
04-27-2011, 01:11 AM
what we need tah do is coach the younger cats and help them elevate... not compare and contrast.

I co sign that

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:14 AM
this nigga gave me the arrows.. See Text is not my thing. I like to make songs,tracks, and collab. I started Text because when i was 14 I had no Structure, no wordplay, metaphors and could give to fucks about a Mult. But D-Reppin got me Hip to Text and after that i was going in HARD. Dosage if you EVER, EVER, EVER think you Could start some Beef wit me and Win.. nigga u STUPID.. a Text battle. yea that's you all day i can give you that. But dont Comment like u can get on youtube or make a track to fuck wit me

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:16 AM
DT should fly to the UK an battle me live

John Dos
04-27-2011, 01:17 AM
Dizzy, dizzy, dizzy...

son I will BURY you in an audio track battle..

We can do an audio battle tommorow. Or we can choose our own beats and make diss tracks, OR you could come to my city, get your ass beat, lyrically and physically..Call it the 031 "Blood"

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:18 AM

Loser leaves the site!

i'll take you up on that Dosage.... feelin brave? ;)

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:19 AM

Loser leaves the site!

Shit i'm Down....

John Dos
04-27-2011, 01:21 AM
Are you really sure about that Dizzy?

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:22 AM
Dizzy, dizzy, dizzy...

We can do an audio battle tommorow. Or we can choose our own beats and make diss tracks, OR you could come to my city, get your ass beat, lyrically and physically..Call it the 031 "Blood"

Hold up, did you just say you ah beat my ass?? Speck that shit Up nigga. Im True to mine...

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:22 AM
hahaha you 2 faggots about to throw punches over the net?

John Dos
04-27-2011, 01:23 AM
lol @ Fame...

you always tryin to throw in lil jabs while other ppl are gettin at each other.

You can send me somethin if you wanna battle though.

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:24 AM
i like the drama hahaha

John Dos
04-27-2011, 01:24 AM
@ Dizzy...

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you anymore, I'm too grown for that shit.

Send me somethin if you wanna battle..

You're down 3-0, redeem yourself.

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:25 AM
Yeah, Redeem yourself boy

DONT BE A BITCH!

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:26 AM
hahaha you 2 faggots about to throw punches over the net?

naw dont do that. but i got people in jacksonville that do Shows and ish. it aint shit for ah FLight.

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:27 AM
naw dont do that. but i got people in jacksonville that do Shows and ish. it aint shit for ah FLight.

Sorry, Let me rephrase....

Your gonna go and fight someone you have never met because he said he will beat you up on a website?

John Dos
04-27-2011, 01:27 AM
LOL takin shit to heart on the internet man?

Send audio, or make a track audio and post it in the forums, I will reply.

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:28 AM
Dosage..... i fucked your sister

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:30 AM
redeem my self... LMFAO Hoe ass NIgga i dont stress L's i got like 200 of those on this site. I accept them and Get smart and Better. You vote for niggas that bite Spooky depp bars and dont even Read it.. (EXPOSED) Quit that kid.. i dont wanna hear from this Nut hugger. and fame lol FUCK U

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:31 AM
what did i do? lol

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:31 AM
LOL takin shit to heart on the internet man?

Send audio, or make a track audio and post it in the forums, I will reply.

U BITCH MADE.. A MAN WORDS IS ALL HE HAS.. so dont speak and think people will just accept and agree.. u gotta BACK THAT SHIT UP.

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:32 AM
Yeah, BACK YOUR SHIT UP!

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:33 AM
what did i do? lol

What? lol you know what you are doing

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:33 AM
What? lol you know what you are doing

your wrong, i am oblvious

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:34 AM
oblivious*

on a side note tho.... DT, I fucked your sister

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:37 AM
your wrong, i am oblvious

yes, yes u are

DESSA
04-27-2011, 01:38 AM
oblivious*

on a side note tho.... DT, I fucked your sister

She is a transsexual LMFAO

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:38 AM
She is a transsexual LMFAO

your family is weird

Kidd ClaszicK
04-27-2011, 01:48 AM
i like the drama hahaha

weird. :confused: but ok.

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:50 AM
weird. :confused: but ok.

not you, your a faggot

KingBankstou
04-27-2011, 01:52 AM
YouTube - Hunt3R -Pronto Banks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9PsFSqh7E)

Pronto sound whaaat ?

and i aint never had u post up my track quit lyin nigga

uppin foe eth 2 see

Kidd ClaszicK
04-27-2011, 01:52 AM
not you, your a faggot

i'm a faggot yet you said you liked me? :confused:

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 01:54 AM
i'm a faggot yet you said you liked me? :confused:

you clearly didnt read the begginnin of that sentance, you know, the bit where it clearly reads 'NOT YOU'

i dont even know who the fuck you are

but your still a faggot

Kidd ClaszicK
04-27-2011, 02:04 AM
you clearly didnt read the begginnin of that sentance, you know, the bit where it clearly reads 'NOT YOU'

i dont even know who the fuck you are

but your still a faggot

you clearly don't understand sarcasm

i dont even know who the fuck YOU are

and your a faggot

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 02:08 AM
you clearly don't understand sarcasm

i dont even know who the fuck YOU are

and your a faggot

nope.... YOUR a faggot

and im that guy that could end your undefeated streak with half assed bars

Kidd ClaszicK
04-27-2011, 02:20 AM
i seriously doubt that
you have man chest in your name
YOUR a faggot

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 02:24 AM
You have a picture of another guy in your avatar
YOUR a faggot

Kidd ClaszicK
04-27-2011, 02:25 AM
your one letter away from Flame
YOUR a faggot

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 02:26 AM
your one letter away from Flame
YOUR a faggot

Your one dick away from breakfast
YOUR a faggot

Kidd ClaszicK
04-27-2011, 02:39 AM
you got me, that was funny and unexpected. can't think of shit, but i'll be back!

Revan
04-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Lol

2-2

-Jibberish
04-27-2011, 03:44 AM
umm forum tourny's and beef that doesn't go anywhere.
thats my post tourny prediction

the forums dead cuz only the faggots use it and if you make a thread they wont respond to it because it doesnt involve their butt buddys

Lizman
04-27-2011, 06:37 AM
you got me, that was funny and unexpected. can't think of shit, but i'll be back!

So It Was True Then?

GRizzEAT
04-27-2011, 09:41 AM
...Wow. i got a mention.

Leggo

ItsFame
04-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Lol

2-2

it may have ended with an equal score, but i still get the W because of Drama's resignation :D

Frankie Clipz
04-27-2011, 10:38 AM
this shit.......

stop makin predictions and let tha site grow and adapt... theres tons of members on this shit... it aint gonna die unless bums keep repeatin the sites dead and blah blah... if u feel that way then why in pamala lees bra strap are u still here. theres clearly a reason...

i see alotta cats that have potential tah be nice in a year or so... theres a nice lil bit of cats that can make a name fah themselves .. when that year arrives there will potentially be more heavyweights and the competition will be at a higher level.. these dudes will become heavyweights... but as long as we have old heads with the mindframe that shits dead.. commin in talkin about how shit never will be the same.. smh

I fully co sign all this shit

Lizman
04-27-2011, 03:53 PM
@ Dizzy...

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you anymore, I'm too grown for that shit.

Send me somethin if you wanna battle..

You're down 3-0, redeem yourself.

How Faggy Is That??
Dude Keeps Mentioning His Three Wins Like 50 Cents Bulletholes

Lizman
04-27-2011, 03:55 PM
your family is weird

That Cracked Me Up
No Homo

Student
04-28-2011, 03:16 AM
Actually,
The Site'll Get Going.
The Problem Is Though That Their's Too Many Multi's Like Who The Fucks Knows Who's "New & Dope" Anymore? Smh. Plus The New Cats Don't Post In The Forums Ever That's Why Dude's Come Outta Nowhere Like RULE Did

Revan
04-28-2011, 06:09 AM
Where RULE Jr At?

Fiji Osa
04-28-2011, 08:28 AM
I Don't Know Why You Talking About Dosage...."lizzy"......

Must I Remind You That YOu Ducked My Battle Call for a 16 Earlier This Week

Dude Looked Like The Black Swan The Way He Jumped Out That Situtation

CraccK_PhaZe
04-28-2011, 10:11 AM
Where RULE Jr At?

Damn God, you sonning cats like that?

Ohs
04-28-2011, 10:16 AM
dizzy blood when did u beat me? idk even kno who u is, show me the paperwork

Joey Krack
04-29-2011, 01:02 PM
If I Do Post In The Tournament ; I'll Probably Battle 10 More Times & I'm Out !!

UnEtHıCaL
04-29-2011, 07:33 PM
I SHOULD be gone after the tournament, but who knows if I actually find something better to do.