10:46amPur~Fek~Shun
chicago
10:47amSpooky|Deep
Put that address up homie
10:49amPur~Fek~Shun
lol so u can send da cops to my crib?
10:51amSpooky|Deep
It's not like you keepin work where you lay your head
I got family in Chicago as a matter of fact I had a family reunion there 4 years ago
10:52amPur~Fek~Shun
so y would i give somebody i dont know my address where my kids stay?
u wanna meet me somewhere?
ill beat yo ass
10:53amSpooky|Deep
I know you ain't got the money to come here
I gotta homie in Chicago
10:53amPur~Fek~Shun
prolly get a couple of my lil goons to put da bats to ya head
10:59amSpooky|Deep
If they ain't poppin off, ain't no need in sendin them
11:01amPur~Fek~Shun
oh dey will pop off if its nessesary but i can tell dat aint needed wit u ur soft and fake i know u just need yo wig spilt
u gonna run and shit anyways
11:01amSpooky|Deep
Why the fuck you bring them up anyway
What the fuck will you do lil nigga?
11:02amPur~Fek~Shun
cuz i aint gotta do shit
but i will stomp yo fuckin head til ya ears touchin boy
11:03amSpooky|Deep
Nigga I'll punch a hole through your chest
11:04amPur~Fek~Shun
nigga i will shoot a hole thru yo chest
11:04amSpooky|Deep
Hold up I'm not finished yet ... reach into your chest and pull out your heart and drink the blood nigga
Then sell your organs on Ebay
11:05amPur~Fek~Shun
ok great

:o Got cha!

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 12:11 PM
sooo moral of the story is... spooky is still just an internet thug?

spooky in honesty i don't care who the fuck you are, you could be kimbo slices twin brother, i'd still love to smack the fuck outta you. judging on how you act though im sure your the kid who got picked on. now you got that authority complex. A gossipy lil faggot with no life besides trolling dudes on the internet under his alias "real:nigga"....

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Huey, learn the irony of Spook, you are being too literal.

Spooky just used Liu Kang's fatality at the end...

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Unethical you are also a faggot computer nerd and thats why you get wet everytime Spooky "trolls" someone in your fantasy world

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Hey, your the one going on the net hoping everyone becomes bffs and everyone pulls their weight and makes the world a better place.

Learn how to fucking have a sence of humor. Its the exact same reason you got clowned off of netcees. You went on thinking everyone would be boring and serious like you, and everyone made fun of you and your battles and appearance and stuff because you put yourself out there to be dissed. Its allabout 1 upping someone, and its the same in real life too when you and your friends diss each other for fun. On the net, if you make all of your stuff known, there is more shit to be personal with and to hit you with. You literally cant get Spooky back at all.

Just C
04-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Hey, your the one going on the net hoping everyone becomes bffs and everyone pulls their weight and makes the world a better place.

Learn how to fucking have a sence of humor. Its the exact same reason you got clowned off of netcees. You went on thinking everyone would be boring and serious like you, and everyone made fun of you and your battles and appearance and stuff because you put yourself out there to be dissed. Its allabout 1 upping someone, and its the same in real life too when you and your friends diss each other for fun. On the net, if you make all of your stuff known, there is more shit to be personal with and to hit you with. You literally cant get Spooky back at all.

Well put twat face

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Like this buck toother aresebandit above me was clowned, but ti never made any dents in him because it was not personal, no one one upped him....and he was forgotten on netcees very quickly.

Why do we have to be real on the internet anyways? Im real every fucking day of my life, its not all its cracked up to be. I treat the internet like a computer game.#

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 12:30 PM
No heres the thing, i laugh when people diss me on the net, i don't give a fuck. Spooky could literally go over every single one of my features and tell me why its wack as fuck, i wouldnt care. you're missing the point. This dude actually got me in drama with people that are my homies in real life. The dude Gully helped me out a lot, pushing me up in KOTD and i showed him mad respect for it then Spookys gunna go be a lil gossipy bitch and get me in drama for shit i said on letsbeef? shiiiiiiltt thats just stupid.

Remember, im actually trying to make this Hip Hop shit work, and i think im young and talented enough to do it. so when someone like Spooky fucks up a major tie between me and the hip hop scene, im not gunna laugh it off. And don't get me wrong, i realize that i can literally write nothing that regards anyone real on Letsbeef, which is a disservice to a dope Hip Hop site like letsbeef but faggot trolls like you and spooky make it that way.

Like i always say... GO TO 4CHAN, this is a hip hop forum

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 12:33 PM
and keep in mind, i know addressing spooky at this point only gets him all horny, since im sure my attention is what he's reaching for in the first place. Your just asking why im taking something like this seriously and it seems pretty obvious to me

Spooky|Deep
04-26-2011, 12:33 PM
YouTube - Keyshia Cole - Let It Go ft. Missy Elliott, Lil' Kim

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Ok, so you laugh it off when Spooky disses you...then why the fuck would he just diss you? Hes trying to annoy you, and you said it doesent work...so he made it work. It might be your life, but to him it makes no difference what so ever. He isnt going to lose sleep over something he thought was really funny.

This is the internet, and memes and trolling took over it. This may be specifically a hip hop site, but its on the internet.

Im not really a troll anyways, when have I actually done good trolling since KOS?

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 12:35 PM
and keep in mind, i know addressing spooky at this point only gets him all horny, since im sure my attention is what he's reaching for in the first place. Your just asking why im taking something like this seriously and it seems pretty obvious to me

Oh we all know why its serious, but you dont get why he did it and why we all found it funny...and I was explaining why,

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 12:41 PM
i was born in the wrong generation

Spooky|Deep
04-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Bitch shut the fuck up

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 12:47 PM
you have 2,010 posts and 11 battles. You're a faggot.

This dude fucks wit me cause he knows im the only one who doesnt suck his dick whenever he cracks a nerd joke

In a way, im flattered

PurFekShun
04-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Wow u a lame kid fareal..

Just C
04-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Like this buck toother aresebandit above me was clowned, but ti never made any dents in him because it was not personal, no one one upped him....and he was forgotten on netcees very quickly.

Why do we have to be real on the internet anyways? Im real every fucking day of my life, its not all its cracked up to be. I treat the internet like a computer game.#

Lol come on now eth. you and me both know that wasnt the case. Give me a bit of credit.

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 01:01 PM
Lol come on now eth. you and me both know that wasnt the case. Give me a bit of credit.

no eth is right. If i went there under the alias "CRIPKILLA11" i would have been in the same position as you. you have no personal info to go on

Spooky|Deep
04-26-2011, 01:11 PM
you have 2,010 posts and 11 battles. You're a faggot.

This dude fucks wit me cause he knows im the only one who doesnt suck his dick whenever he cracks a nerd joke

In a way, im flattered

Respect my gangsta, I be makin donations to the Salvation Army every Thursday. Can't miss me, M3 Coupe ... no police in sight

100 S Alston Ave
Durham, NC 27701

It's all irie on Southeast Raleigh on Saturday nights hittin blocks and stuntin wit my homie Bastian you bandulu bwoy

Takeover
04-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Let Beef, that's right no s ...

[Heated conversation Pt. 3: Spooky|Deep vs. Pur~Fek~Shun]

Spooky|Deep
Where are you from?
10:46amPur~Fek~Shun
chicago
10:47amSpooky|Deep
Put that address up homie
10:49amPur~Fek~Shun
lol so u can send da cops to my crib?
10:51amSpooky|Deep
It's not like you keepin work where you lay your head
I got family in Chicago as a matter of fact I had a family reunion there 4 years ago
10:52amPur~Fek~Shun
so y would i give somebody i dont know my address where my kids stay?
u wanna meet me somewhere?
ill beat yo ass
10:53amSpooky|Deep
I know you ain't got the money to come here
I gotta homie in Chicago
10:53amPur~Fek~Shun
prolly get a couple of my lil goons to put da bats to ya head
10:59amSpooky|Deep
If they ain't poppin off, ain't no need in sendin them
11:01amPur~Fek~Shun
oh dey will pop off if its nessesary but i can tell dat aint needed wit u ur soft and fake i know u just need yo wig spilt
u gonna run and shit anyways
11:01amSpooky|Deep
Why the fuck you bring them up anyway
What the fuck will you do lil nigga?
11:02amPur~Fek~Shun
cuz i aint gotta do shit
but i will stomp yo fuckin head til ya ears touchin boy
11:03amSpooky|Deep
Nigga I'll punch a hole through your chest
11:04amPur~Fek~Shun
nigga i will shoot a hole thru yo chest
11:04amSpooky|Deep
Hold up I'm not finished yet ... reach into your chest and pull out your heart and drink the blood nigga
Then sell your organs on Ebay
11:05amPur~Fek~Shun
ok great

:o Got cha!

OMG FUcking Based. I wanna fuck you duder

Just C
04-26-2011, 01:22 PM
no eth is right. If i went there under the alias "CRIPKILLA11" i would have been in the same position as you. you have no personal info to go on

True true. but I was refering to him saying I got clowned

But yeah. That personal info will kill you going on a site like netcees tryna roast

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 01:36 PM
I meant to say 'tried' to clown you. As soon as you went on reppin LB they tried to roast you but never have alot to go on, then one of their audio dudes ducked you after challenging you so that basically got the W in your park.

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 01:50 PM
yea. i didn't fully understand "troll" culture

Just C
04-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Yeah. What Huey should of done (Like he already said) was log in under a random name. It would of been alot less painfull for him and us viewing

Oh twas a sad day for little Huey Jazzmin

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 01:58 PM
lol you guys put so much weight on that nerd brigade ripping on my actual music

no but im willing to bet any faggot on these hip hop forums that i will actually make something of a hip hop career, regardless of how many bloggers hate on me.

ALPHAWHALE

Just C
04-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Lol. Nah I don't put any weight into it. At the end of the day when you log off it's all forgotten about. well. Untill you log on here and we roast you about it for shits n giggles. Plus they're nothing but a bunch of warped, bitter, twisted knuckleheads with nothing better to do than talk shit in there own shitty little lime green forum. So there bitchy little opinions don't carry any weight. It's just funny to witness somebody get dragged in, chewed up and spat back out by them every once in a blue moon . lol

Just C
04-26-2011, 02:10 PM
But on the Spooky thing. Even though you was stupid to blab your mouth like that in a incoherant drunken stupor. And even if I did see the funny side of what he did. Spooky was wrong for that. you're crossing a dangerous line pulling moves like that. Huey could of got dropped from KOTD and possibly been given the cold shoulder from certain people in the music industry not before getting the shit kicked out of him by Organik and his flunkies. Remember what Lushone did to espive for talking shit about him and other people associated with Grindtime on the net?. Shady move spooky tbh.

Spooky|Deep
04-26-2011, 04:05 PM
But on the Spooky thing. Even though you was stupid to blab your mouth like that in a incoherant drunken stupor. And even if I did see the funny side of what he did. Spooky was wrong for that. you're crossing a dangerous line pulling moves like that. Huey could of got dropped from KOTD and possibly been given the cold shoulder from certain people in the music industry not before getting the shit kicked out of him by Organik and his flunkies. Remember what Lushone did to espive for talking shit about him and other people associated with Grindtime on the net?. Shady move spooky tbh.

Real niggas don't give a fuck about shit

Aiming Ratchets
04-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Real niggas don't give a fuck about shitThis Right Here.

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Real niggas don't give a fuck about shit

sorry lemme correct that. *cyber* real niggas don't give a fuck about *cyber* shit

It's not real if it has no real repercussions

Ohs
04-26-2011, 05:13 PM
what did he do to almost get huey in trouble?

Just C
04-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Huey lost a battle in KOTD and came on here salty drunk spewing his guts about how his opponent had all the judges in his pocket because "he makes flyers for them" LMAO I know. The influencial flyer boy seen to it that the judges voted for him and not Huey.

Anyway. Spooky signed up to KOTD's forum. and made a thread posting a link to lets beef exposing huey's drunken rant. And Organik was not a happy bunny to say the least. lol

SH1T L0RD
04-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Huey lost a battle in KOTD and came on here salty drunk spewing his guts about how his opponent had all the judges in his pocket because "he makes flyers for them" LMAO I know. The influencial flyer boy seen to it that the judges voted for him and not Huey.

Anyway. Spooky signed up to KOTD's forum. and made a thread posting a link to lets beef exposing huey's drunken rant. And Organik was not a happy bunny to say the least. lol

lol @ how dramatic you made that seem..

i came on here pissed cause i thought i got juked on my battle, so i make some drunken allegations (i.e the judges were drunk and homies with genocide)... lol i didn't spill my guts out i literally just said "i got robbed and heres why". Shit was pretty stupid i'll admit but w/e shit happens

then spooky goes and posts the shit along with a swaying message saying i was showing my sensitive side and shit lol. moral of the story, i was poppin off unwarrantedly but shit was forgotten in the history of letsbeef. Spooky felt the need to dig the shit up and post it a week later just to start drama on some gossip shit

but shits over and done with now

Just C
04-26-2011, 06:29 PM

i came on here pissed cause i thought i got juked on my battle, so i make some drunken allegations (i.e the judges were drunk and homies with genocide)... Lol i didn't spill my guts out i literally just said "i got robbed and heres why". Shit was pretty stupid i'll admit but w/e shit happens

then spooky goes and posts the shit along with a swaying message saying i was showing my sensitive side and shit lol. Moral of the story, i was poppin off unwarrantedly but shit was forgotten in the history of letsbeef. Spooky felt the need to dig the shit up and post it a week later just to start drama on some gossip shit

lmfaoooooooooooo

Spooky|Deep
04-26-2011, 11:21 PM

i came on here pissed cause i thought i got juked on my battle, so i make some drunken allegations (i.e the judges were drunk and homies with genocide)... lol i didn't spill my guts out i literally just said "i got robbed and heres why". Shit was pretty stupid i'll admit but w/e shit happens

then spooky goes and posts the shit along with a swaying message saying i was showing my sensitive side and shit lol. moral of the story, i was poppin off unwarrantedly but shit was forgotten in the history of letsbeef. Spooky felt the need to dig the shit up and post it a week later just to start drama on some gossip shit

"Real nigga shit motherfucka I'm tuned, and I was taught [if a man talk about another man while that man ain't present: a man don't listen.] / They throwin bricks but they hands is missin. Just watch what you sayin sissy."
-Lil Wayne

I couldn't have said it any better

Ohs
04-27-2011, 06:17 PM
fuck spooky and fuck kotd....thats all im sayin...spooky u a pussy holla at me when u come to delaware