PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Overrated Cats ...

Spooky|Deep
04-25-2011, 09:07 AM
5. pULSe - cheesy wordplay/corny fillers ... generic "versatile" style
4. RULE - he's humble but he definitely got a quite a few dick riders
3. Krhyme Killz - he's old, awkward flow with a lot of fillers
2. HonesThought (ReeFer) - only dude who can spit 2 punches in 4 bars and get a W
1. EJT - this dude spits a million punches and 95% are simple as fuck

Godbody
04-25-2011, 10:22 AM
I'd probably slaughter you

...........effortlessly.

but audio is so much more comfortable. In fact, I could probably freestyle and beat one of your writtens... :high:

GRizzEAT
04-25-2011, 10:38 AM
(Grabs popcorn)
Leggo.

Grizzy Mr. Don King.

Revan
04-25-2011, 10:45 AM
Looks more to me like a list of people who'd shit all over Spooky with minimal effort lol

Spooky|Deep
04-25-2011, 10:58 AM
No one can fuck wit me

UnEtHıCaL
04-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Did pulse just do the "I could beat you in audio even though you dont have any audios up" thing? Yuck.

Im overrated, put me in!

John Dos
04-25-2011, 11:30 AM
you always postin this type of shit man. its not going to make YOU any better, so give it a rest kid.

UnEtHıCaL
04-25-2011, 11:32 AM
^Didnt you follow me around telling me that I was overrated and that you could beat me?

How did that end again?

John Dos
04-25-2011, 12:36 PM
this guy^^..

smh

Godbody
04-25-2011, 12:45 PM
I could beat EtH by digging into some of my old accounts battles from '08 early '09 tbh.

Just C
04-25-2011, 12:46 PM
The Charlie Sheen shit is old
tbh.

Godbody
04-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't really care about having the latest trending avy, tbh.

Oh, and back to me beating EtH from writtens i used in '08. I found one;

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=259593

Just C
04-25-2011, 12:55 PM
"MSN TV, WebTV, United States" ? lol

And you recycled?

Godbody
04-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Did I now?

Tek Notez
04-25-2011, 01:04 PM
And you're in the Deep Squad, lol.....?

Godbody
04-25-2011, 01:06 PM
It's an old account. that team had UNBONED ARTIST....ahhh yes...

Just C
04-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Did I now?

I don't know. You tell me.

You said that you beat Eth with bars from 08

Now unless that was Eth you battled in that link

I'm left under the impression that you re-cycled those bars

Spooky|Deep
04-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Did pulse just do the "I could beat you in audio even though you dont have any audios up" thing? Yuck.

Im overrated, put me in!

Fuck you ...

John Dos
04-25-2011, 02:09 PM
I could beat EtH by digging into some of my old accounts battles from '08 early '09 tbh.

So could I, well...09

Wraxius
04-25-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm over-rated. :high:

Fiji Osa
04-25-2011, 02:52 PM
Ummmmmm I Am Glad Some One Put There List Up

But I Had To Disagree On Some Of The Names On It

Pulse & RULE shouldn't Be On This List Dudes Can Actually Spit

I Honestly Feel That The Must Overatted Kat On Here Is SCR3AM~4~M3
I Mean Dude Has Blue Flame Yet You Look @ His Battles There Nobody Of Stature In Text Battling - Can't Respect Someone On Here Like That.....There Is a Couple Of Others As Well

That Is Why I Don't Like The Whole Tournament Idea Because All Some Has To Do Is Battle 15 Sorry Members And (Snipe Them) And They'll be In The Top 10 Texters

How I Feel It Should Change Is This
The Tournament Only Take The Top 25 Texters
You Have a Lifetime Record And a Monthly Record Established
People in The Top 25 Have To Defend There Place - If They Loose Then The Winner Takes There Place And So On. Just An Idea

Tek Notez
04-25-2011, 03:02 PM

I Mean Dude Has Blue Flame Yet You Look @ His Battles There Nobody Of Stature In Text Battling - Can't Respect Someone On Here Like That.....There Is a Couple Of Others As Well

That Is Why I Don't Like The Whole Tournament Idea Because All Some Has To Do Is Battle 15 Sorry Members And (Snipe Them) And They'll be In The Top 10 Texters

People in The Top 25 Have To Defend There Place - If They Loose Then The Winner Takes There Place And So On. Just An Idea

lol, first , flames doesn't mean shit to anybody....i don't even know who is he like half of the site...,top 10 of course is overrated in my opinion....soo i don't think he's overrated cuz no one even know who he is.about the tourney, i think there should be sign ups like audio cuz half of dope texters are not gonna be in the tourney if they're not in top 64, only few of them..and some of that few aren't going to end up in top 64 at the end of the month....:high:

Kidd ClaszicK
04-25-2011, 03:06 PM

everyone has a different top 25, and honestly i dont even think theres enough to fill a 25 slot comfortably. maybe 15 active texters that i can say for sure should be in it.
you always announcing nobodies as well.. No one in the forums EXCEPT you talks about Scream 4 me, as a threat or top tier anything...
so he's not overrated, just because he battles nobodies and has a flame, a flame doesn't mean shit....
not calling you out or nothing, i'm just tired of seeing you come in the forums talking about people who really don't exist to the rest of us. lmao seriously though

sidenote: if you have to say that Your Overrated.. YOUR NOT!
if someone else comes in here and says that, its different....
you can't claim a title, that other people have to give you.

Student
04-25-2011, 03:59 PM
I Could Beat ALL Of You, Tbh. Except pULSe Cause He's iLLuminati Connected.

Kidd ClaszicK
04-25-2011, 04:02 PM
I Could Be ALL Of You, Tbh. Except pULSe Cause He's iLLuminati Connected.

actually you couldn't "Be" anyone here, so i'm not sure where you were going with that post.

Fiji Osa
04-25-2011, 04:31 PM
@ Drama I Think You Missed The Entire Boat At Port-of-Call Lil Homie.....

Secondly You Don't Know Shit Bout Me Son So How In The Fuck You Know WHat I Say In The Forums....I Don't Talk About Anyone In Particular And SCR3AM is The First Artist That I Mentioned In a Negative Sense Simply Because he Is Number One And I Have Freedom of Sppech

Third Your Ass Bruh 6-0 battling Lames You Changed Ya Name 3 Times You Still Suck In Texting

Keep My Name Out Ya Mouth Lil Homie Last Thing You Wanna Do Is Piss Me Off And I Have To Make You Change Your Name For The 4th Time

Godbody
04-25-2011, 05:02 PM
I don't know. You tell me.

You said that you beat Eth with bars from 08

Now unless that was Eth you battled in that link

I'm left under the impression that you re-cycled those bars

I'm saying i'd beat EtH with my bars from '08.

I might've recycled a line or two. Or was it the whole thing? :confused:

StepTo-
04-25-2011, 05:04 PM
fuck ratings, do your own thing.

reEFer
04-25-2011, 06:16 PM
thanks for including me :o

Kidd ClaszicK
04-25-2011, 06:17 PM
@ Drama I Think You Missed The Entire Boat At Port-of-Call Lil Homie.....

Secondly You Don't Know Shit Bout Me Son So How In The Fuck You Know WHat I Say In The Forums....I Don't Talk About Anyone In Particular And SCR3AM is The First Artist That I Mentioned In a Negative Sense Simply Because he Is Number One And I Have Freedom of Sppech

Third Your Ass Bruh 6-0 battling Lames You Changed Ya Name 3 Times You Still Suck In Texting

Keep My Name Out Ya Mouth Lil Homie Last Thing You Wanna Do Is Piss Me Off And I Have To Make You Change Your Name For The 4th Time

i said no disrespect but since you took it here...
you actually come in the forums a good couples times stating names of nobodies.. i've seen it before, not going to waste my time searching for it to prove a point that exists..

your third comment is completely ignorant... i'm just trying to get in the tourny not have any hot battles out.
and no one made me change my name.. no one,. i'm just still finding a name i'd like to use.... so your shits completely irrelevant
pissed off? you mad? lmao thats pussy shit.
you directed that all at me, when the guy above me said the same shit about scream... thinking you can beat me and doing it are two completely different things lil homie.... fall back

EJT
04-25-2011, 06:33 PM
i'm honored.

Student
04-25-2011, 07:09 PM
actually you couldn't "Be" anyone here, so i'm not sure where you were going with that post.

You Know What I Meant Nigga

NawkOut
04-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Johnny Marz
This message is hidden because Johnny Marz is on your ignore list.

lol...

who is this nigga?

Black Book
04-25-2011, 07:26 PM
He's _Chainz_.......

StepTo-
04-25-2011, 07:35 PM
lol...

who is this nigga?

http://i55.tinypic.com/i5upht.jpg

Just C
04-25-2011, 08:00 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/i5upht.jpg

Lol I must of seen that shit a million times. Bare people got it as they Siggy

UnEtHıCaL
04-25-2011, 09:12 PM
pULSe, stfu and beat me with lines from now!

Dosage, stop it. You said I was overrated and that you could beat me, and I killed you, in amazingly hilarious ways, why are you even trying to talk shit? You even ducked your own topical battle against me...

Spook, loved it!

Mayneak
04-25-2011, 10:25 PM
SCR3AM~4~M3

:high:

UnEtHıCaL
04-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Hurricane Drops was ass.

Double Ŧ
04-26-2011, 12:06 AM
i think i should be one of the over-rated emcees -_-
but i dont think im even "rated" yet

ItsFame
04-26-2011, 12:07 AM
i think i should be one of the over-rated emcees -_-
but i dont think im even "rated" yet

you would have to be rated for that to hapen

ItsFame
04-26-2011, 12:10 AM
damn... i didnt see the second sentance of your post... i was just too quick for myself lol

Just C
04-26-2011, 06:06 AM
SCR3AM~4~M3

The most annoying fucking name

Everyime I mod 1 of his battles I find my self double checking the the votes thinking that somes rated him a 3 or a 4. annoys the shit out of me. stoopid fuckin name tbh.

GRizzEAT
04-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Scream = First round Blow out

Tek Notez
04-26-2011, 10:09 AM
lol @everybody hating scream and he haven't even posted in forums yet....i wonder how would ya'll treat him if he's posting in forums a lot... :high:

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 11:13 AM
^Like you...
#

I havent even seen his name yet tbh.

Mayneak
04-26-2011, 12:49 PM
lol @everybody hating scream and he haven't even posted in forums yet....i wonder how would ya'll treat him if he's posting in forums a lot... :high:

^Like you...
#

I havent even seen his name yet tbh.

Exactly...This thread is the first time i seen his name been mentioned...im sure he'd still get dissed by others if he showed up tho :D :high:

UnEtHıCaL
04-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Yessir :D Specially with a name like that.