PDA

View Full Version : Capitol Letters And The Magic Within

Double Ŧ
04-24-2011, 09:26 PM
put simply, CAPS DO NOT MAKE WORDS RHYME.. look i just proved it, i capped 6 words and non of em rhymed, oh my god im shocked can it be? O.O, capping rhymes is sumthing that makes it easier for people to read, it is a trend, (a popular one granted) but why do people go around saying "cap your rhymes" it doesnt change a thing whether they are capped or not, since "most" of us know how to rap/rhyme u should be able to read sumthin witout caps n feel the verse, the same way as if u were writting out a track of your own at home, if some on told you NOT to cap your rhymes would u listen? so why bother tellin other people too.

but then again.. im jus bored and i think its completely stupid

yes i do cap my rhymes

yes i understand why u should

but it is NOT a requirment

Student
04-24-2011, 09:38 PM
If You Understand Why You Should Why Make This Thread? And You, You Don't Know How To Rap, Son.

Kidd ClaszicK
04-24-2011, 09:45 PM
i write my verses at home, with caps lmao

Double Ŧ
04-24-2011, 09:53 PM
honestly, this dude reckons i cant rap, so i figured alright, fair enough text is one thing.. audio is another, so i peepd him ma track... and he still sayin it, anyone whos got time, peep this, and tell me that i cant rap, im not saying im the fucking best cause if i was i wouldnt be on the internet
Double T Compilation (http://www.mediafire.com/?pfkqry438z92cfw) tell me if im shit and i will stop even trying to rap

Student
04-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Let's Battle. Audio Or Text.

Double Ŧ
04-24-2011, 09:57 PM
mic is fucked, and i never said im better than u, why do people assume the words "i know how to rap" are the same as "im the greatest of all time"

Just C
04-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Can't you just link us a track? www.zshare.net . Post ya best track And I'll let you know

Smh @ mediafire. all those ad windows n shit. U should use another site

Wraxius
04-24-2011, 10:15 PM
It seems rushed a little and could be polished a bit more. But I could listen straight through without wanting to turn it off. If you had a better mic and polished your flow and had it properly mastered and enunciated better, you'd be pretty good.

Just C
04-24-2011, 10:46 PM
You know Complete?. Thats my boy from back in the day. Aint spoke to him for a minute though Speaking of Complete. You sound like he's had alot of influence on your content. and the way you go about rapping. The emotion (Though it isnt as strong as completes) the way you do the convosations between you and someone you're impersonating. Has complete written all over it. Not bad. better than what I expected. Not perfect but you can rap.

Aiming Ratchets
04-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Good Looking out.

if i lose a battle simply because i didnt cap my rhymes then LB has officially the worst voters ever,

UnEtHıCaL
04-24-2011, 10:52 PM
On LB the goal is to fill the battle box, not to give a number of lines or bars etc. Because of the box looking like just words together, with no real sign of lines ending and stuff, following multies can sometimes prove impossible and many are missed, flow goes off etc. if you just write.

Other sites would go...

The structure is different but isnt lacking descrips, ok thats not a word, but like I give a shit
They would be rapping like this, and so, there is no reason to be capping the script,

On Lb, that goes as...

The structure is different but isnt lacking descrips, ok thats not a word, but like I give a shit, they would be rapping like this, and so, there is no reason to be capping the script,

Student
04-25-2011, 02:39 AM
mic is fucked, and i never said im better than u, why do people assume the words "i know how to rap" are the same as "im the greatest of all time"

You Said I Can't Rap, Naturally I'd Like To Beat You In A Match Of This Subject.

Double Ŧ
04-26-2011, 12:09 AM
yes i said "you cant rap" based on the exact same principles that u did, u dont know me, i dont know u, u hadnt heard my shit at the time, i havnt heard urs... so.. me saying you cant rap was jus as fair as u saying it fucker