PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: I.C.E. Tinychat

Godbody
04-23-2011, 11:39 PM
People really got the wrong idea of the whole InCrowd-Elite tinychat thing...and people should definitely become more involved. For a website that has 1,000's of people, you'd expect much more than 10 heads on at a time. And that's usually what it is. 10-14 heads. On certain days & nights , those #'s break 40+ and shit gets live in the room. I'm talking live rap battles, bitches going wild on cam, roasting sessions, mods uploading YouTube beats and people cyphering over them during chat, etc.

I.C.E. really does provide more than just live battles. It's a room to cypher in, talk shit in(the infamous NemesisTheGod & Cancer are still around)...do w/e in, really...I'm not sayin to ditch your real life shit to sit on cam all day either, but just stop by, show love. It's dope seeing the same 20 faces but it'd be doper to see 20 new ones..

So drop by sometime & chat, ask me questions, suggest shit to make the chat more appealing, w/e...

Just C
04-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Yea and it's also full of sensitive ass mod's who will ban you the first sign of u ROASTING THEM BACK

Mention no names. But for the record I don't mean you/ You're actually 1 of the better more chill mods in there

Godbody
04-23-2011, 11:50 PM
All I do is smoke weed and laugh at everything really...I only ban the spammers and let the trolls continue on for some entertainment. As soon as the life of the party leaves, the party dies out, does it not? Haha.

I'm just sayin, LB is a pretty nice community. In the forums we get along nicely..Of course we roast and troll people when its necessary, and Spooky, Ohs, & Krhyme get on their trollin shit...its all laughs to me

So the tinychat is an extension of what these forums have to offer...You can cam up, mic up(so you have the option to NOT be on cam), or you can talk in the text box with your LB buddies. Lmfao. I mean, it beats the built-in chat & getting hit with people asking for votes.

& If a lot of people go in there, there's gonna always be some entertainment. whether its roasting, battling, cyphering, or bitches goin crazy. its shit you can still enjoy if you dont wanna mic up or cam up

Lizman
04-24-2011, 12:00 AM
(Never Used It In my Life)
Any Possibility Of Using That Without Being Forced To Use Your Cam?

Godbody
04-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Of course, I think thats the whole mis-conception. Alotta people on here are textcees at heart, and dont have a cam. Or a mic. Or maybe don't wanna cam up or mic up. You can always just chat in the chatbox. You can do private chatting too

Just C
04-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Nah you're right. the mod thing aside it can be a good laugh in there. And it's definatly a nice break from the FB chat getting spammed. I've been on this shit modding for hours and the shit's annoying as fuck.

And the TC has had some legendary roasting sessions lol

Just C
04-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Of course, I think thats the whole mis-conception. Alotta people on here are textcees at heart, and dont have a cam. Or a mic. Or maybe don't wanna cam up or mic up. You can always just chat in the chatbox. You can do private chatting too

You can't with haze n them around. Epspecialy if you want to roast

Godbody
04-24-2011, 12:05 AM
the roasting sessions are great....I just wanna warn people that the shit can get addicting...Some dudes wake up, and cam up first thing in the morning, haha...

Lizman
04-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Any Possibility I Can See Other People On Cam Without Myself Having To Be?

Just C
04-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Any Possibility I Can See Other People On Cam Without Myself Having To Be?

Instead of asking lazy questions which make you seem like some weird secretive, chatroom cam stalker, why don't you just go in there for yourself and see

The tabs to the left. the bright green 1

ItsFame
04-24-2011, 12:25 AM
might have to stop by sometime an show you fuckers whatsup

Lizman
04-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Instead of asking lazy questions which make you seem like some weird secretive, chatroom cam stalker, why don't you just go in there for yourself and see

The tabs to the left. the bright green 1

Yeaaah I'll Take That As A Silent No Then

Student
04-24-2011, 02:06 AM
Lol @ Just C Changing His Mind About Mods After He Became A Mod

Just C
04-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Lol they're Tiny Chat mods. They don't count