PDA

View Full Version : Has any of you seen someone die?

IAmFlow
04-23-2011, 01:49 PM
A horrible or gory death, or both. Would you get sick to your stomach?
What would be going threw your mind? or would it not phase you at all?

GRizzEAT
04-23-2011, 01:55 PM
I done seen a couple cats getthey wigs peeled bak on some grimey shit, but it was all part of tha game..

Tha shit that fuked me up was bein like 12 and watch this dude fall off tha top of ma house. He was doing work for ma grammy while me and some friends were playin ball in tha bakyard... next thing ikno dude its screamin while rollin down tha side of tha roof... he fail over 75 feet on his domebone...Overkill, it took months to get that shit out ma head.

Spooky|Deep
04-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Real niggas don't flinch at that stuff

Los Briggs
04-23-2011, 02:08 PM
I was a freshman in highschool, waitin on the train in NY and sum Chinese Man jumps in front of the train. They made us all walk off the platform and as we were walkin down the stairs i could see parts of him that landed on a Wonder Bread truck that was waitin at a red light below... -True Story-

Godbody
04-23-2011, 02:11 PM
I remember i was running on the rooftops of Favela with my FAMAS. It was the worst thing ever. they threw a flash bang at my teammate and head shotted him.

It was horrible. I never wanna see something so gory and horrible again.

My kill/death ratio was positive that match though

Murderous Swag
04-23-2011, 02:20 PM
in prison that shit is like a regular everyday thing i seen this dude tryin a punk so when it was lights out the punk came back with a lock in a sock and a shank and shit was over i was like 2 bunks over from dude that got smashed and it was an open bay dorm shit was crazy that was just one of many seen another dude tried a punk and the punk had a razor between his fingers stickin out turned around and slashed ol boi from the belly button up shit was bananas

Murderous Swag
04-23-2011, 02:20 PM
both niggas died

IAmFlow
04-23-2011, 02:29 PM
I remember i was running on the rooftops of Favela with my FAMAS. It was the worst thing ever. they threw a flash bang at my teammate and head shotted him.

It was horrible. I never wanna see something so gory and horrible again.

My kill/death ratio was positive that match though

LMFAO @ this

Los Briggs
04-23-2011, 03:58 PM
saw my pops die this summer. he died of cancer, slow and ugly.

Damn son... Sorry to hear that... :high:

Fiji Osa
04-23-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't like talking about it but I seen what the effects of a war can do to not only the human body but also the soul. Both friend "brothers in arms" and the enemy Shit has a lasting impression on you. I think the worst by far was having to shoot a 9 year old because he was holding an AK47 to one of my wounded Marines you think back on it and realize I have a 8 year old boy.

Rhyme Reaper
04-23-2011, 07:06 PM
I watched a friend get knifed when I was 16 and see my grandad die in hospital couple years ago and my younger bro when a child. yeah its messed up

-Jibberish
04-23-2011, 08:24 PM
im the reason an old dude died, he couldnt handle the party and ending up passing out on the street in the middle of a canadian winter while he was all doped up and drunk

-Jibberish
04-23-2011, 08:24 PM
i just kept feeding him shots all night

Lizman
04-24-2011, 12:11 AM
When I Was Young I Was Forced To See One Of My Relatives Getting Beat To Death
Medics Were Able To Bring Em Back To Life For A Short Time
Then I Had To See That Person Die All Over Again In The Hospital