PDA

View Full Version : WHUT is not a mod....

KING WHUT
04-23-2011, 06:52 AM
So people stop asking me.... Im not a MOD.. never have been... sure i never will be... and no im not a ICE mod eather... so STOP FUCKING ASKING ME... SHIT>>> DOES MY FUCKING NAME LIGHT UP GREEN?:fyou::fyou::fyou:

Revan
04-23-2011, 07:29 AM
Stop lying WHUT.

You asked Mindless to un-green your name but you still have all the mod powers.

Keep pming him people.

:D

Just C
04-23-2011, 07:37 AM
Yeah. Thanks for all the help dealing with ALL those PM enquiry's about next months Text Tournament.

I don't know why your name isnt green though. It must be a glitch in the sites sub system. I'll speak to Mindless and see if we can get it fixed for you

Revan
04-23-2011, 07:41 AM
I didnt wanna say anything but is it a lil fucked that me & JC have to deal with more pms just because you ungreened your name tho. Real talk.

And lying that your not a mod is kind low tbh.

Just C
04-23-2011, 07:56 AM
Yeah. I get the feeling you're using this glitch as a means to slack. Come on buddy. Stop sitting on your ass and pull your finger out there's a still a shit load of awards that need handing out.

I mean. You're quite willing to hand out awards to yourself but not the others?..

THATS RIGHT! (I checked)

I don't see why the rest of us should do all the leg work

No disrespect intended. like I said before. I really appreciate all the help with the T.T enquiry's

But you're starting to slack big time. Time to Shape up big man

Murderous Swag
04-23-2011, 10:40 AM
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Revan
04-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Yeah. I get the feeling you're using this glitch as a means to slack. Come on buddy. Stop sitting on your ass and pull your finger out there's a still a shit load of awards that need handing out.

I mean. You're quite willing to hand out awards to yourself but not the others?..

THATS RIGHT! (I checked)

I don't see why the rest of us should do all the leg work

No disrespect intended. like I said before. I really appreciate all the help with the T.T enquiry's

But you're starting to slack big time. Time to Shape up big man

C'mon ducking the workload is one thing but that shit^???? Thats just plain abuse of power there.

Murderous Swag
04-23-2011, 11:01 AM
after years of crying and throwing temper tantrums and threatening to quit the site there we have it rule finally got the coat

KING WHUT
04-23-2011, 02:53 PM
hey i only have 14 awards... thats not that many is it?

KING WHUT
04-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Murderous
will u delete a hatevote for me
2:05pmWHUT
shut up hater
lol

Student
04-23-2011, 04:17 PM
Yeah...And I'm Still An Admin. Don't Make Me Un-Mod You WHUT, Get On Your Duties Son!

Mindless
04-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah...And I'm Still An Admin. Don't Make Me Un-Mod You WHUT, Get On Your Duties Son!

And of course, here comes Student to ruin the thread. Good job you fat cunt.

Student
04-23-2011, 05:34 PM

Don't Make Me Break Your Notebook With My Real Life Narnian Prince Caspian Sword. :mad:

Just C
04-23-2011, 05:53 PM

Lmao that shit had Britishness written all over it

Revan
04-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Dammit Stu!

Well we had a good run going C!

hahaha

Mindless
04-23-2011, 07:28 PM
If Student's bars were a movie they would be "The Room"

KING WHUT
04-23-2011, 08:10 PM
this is wack i have had 13 people today ask me to help them since this forum.... Its getting old fast... lol