PDA

View Full Version : Showin Ya Bitchassness

LyriKzBLinD
04-22-2011, 08:57 PM
JusT C i dont wanna take your thing but I wanna Make an example outta this kid State Of Mind12 because 85% of letsbeef.com has this issue to.

The Moral Of this story is You will never get good if you don't learn how to take constructive criticism. (Unfortunately this kid will have to learn that the way i did because he decided to show his bitchassness)

Here The Story Goes:

State
lyrikz can u check this out man
http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=50858
5:41pm

LyriKzBLinD
ok when i first came to this site i was 13 too. I'm about to be 15 in a couple of months and i am going to be completely honest wit you like the dudes that were here when i was 13 was wit me..... You suck. You have no solid multies, no wordplay, no kind of structure at all and nothing unique about your rhymes. I tried to tell you this on my other account but you didnt listen.
Work on that stuff and you'll be good.
5:41pm

State
thats why people rated my shit ok man see ya
5:43pm

LyriKzBLinD
you have some uneducated ppl rating your cypher.
it is worth about a 6/10
and ppl are giving you 8s 9s and 10s
thats bullshit
just being honest
no hate at all little one
5:45pm

State
little one ur little too and yeah even the vents are this site giving me 10'ss and ha na not bull shit its the truth ok i dont like talking to hatters bye
ill be the bigger person
5:46pm

LyriKzBLinD
haha i'm not a hater im a real nigga and just being honest you suck and you are acting like a bitch right now.
i dont like talking to bitches so bye
hahaha
You funny kid.
5:46pm

State
if i suck why are people rating my shit 10 doesnt make
sense do it
u think one person gonan stop me ha no im good bye
5:47pm

LyriKzBLinD
it does make sense. ppl that suck think other ppl that suck are good
5:47pm

State
whatever man bye
u think i suck idc what u think
thats your opion
bye
5:48pm

LyriKzBLinD
And because of that you will never get better and you will still suck
bye
i aint got time for this

BOTTOM LINE IF I TELL YOU YOU SUCK ITS FOR A REASON!IF VETS TELL YOU YOU SUCK ITS FOR A REASON! AND WATCH WHO YOU CALL A VET CUZ THERE IS ONLY REALLY 25 REAL VETS ON THIS SITE! lol hi-larious.

S A L T
04-22-2011, 09:23 PM
damn yall some munchkins.. im bout to turn that number 16 :D

Wraxius
04-22-2011, 09:30 PM
I told him the same thing...I said he was decent, but he wasn't that good. and he got all defensive and shit..lmao.

LyriKzBLinD
04-22-2011, 09:36 PM
damn yall some munchkins.. im bout to turn that number 16 :D

lol i know 14 bout ta be 15 is young but i'm ok wit it. I'm at least old enough to get a job :)

I told him the same thing...I said he was decent, but he wasn't that good. and he got all defensive and shit..lmao.

Exactly.... Alot of young ppl do that though. lol its cuz we hormonal right now and don't wanna hear we suck lol but he dont realize i'm just tryna help him get better. its actually funny in a sad way.