PDA

View Full Version : are 2pac and Biggie overated?

The Fair One
04-22-2011, 03:27 PM
ayo i like them both i think they some of the best mc's out there. but people treat 2pac like he's jesus or something lol. why do people forget about icecube, rakim,and gangtarr/i want yall to remember some legends so imma post some links of the legends/ yall should post me some classic shit too/

1.YouTube - West Side Connection - The Gangsta, the Killa and the Dope Dealer

2.YouTube - Eric B & Rakim - Follow The Leader

3.YouTube - Gang Star - Militia

4.YouTube - Redman-Whateva Man

5.YouTube - Ol Dirty Bastard - Protect Ya Neck II The Zoo

enjoy and give some feedback lol.

Just C
04-22-2011, 04:28 PM
ayo i like them both i think they some of the best mc's out there. but people treat 2pac like he's jesus or something lol. why do people forget about icecube, rakim,and gangtarr/i want yall to remember some legends so imma post some links of the legends/ yall should post me some classic shit too/

1.YouTube - West Side Connection - The Gangsta, the Killa and the Dope Dealer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTcYyO_euWk)

2.YouTube - Eric B & Rakim - Follow The Leader (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLokvR5UsQQ)

3.YouTube - Gang Star - Militia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSh1dLlBaHw)

4.YouTube - Redman-Whateva Man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE4IAy8kqU4)

5.YouTube - Ol Dirty Bastard - Protect Ya Neck II The Zoo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrv3SSpncPM)

enjoy and give some feedback lol.

They dont forget about them, They just aint talked about as much because. To put it bluntly. They're still alive (With the exception of Guru)

If either Ice cube or Rakim passed away tomorrow. You can bet your bottom dolla people will be making tracks to their unreleased a cappellas for years to come

I don't think Pac is over rated. I don't think anyone (Besides maybe eminem) has had a AS CONSISTENT catalogue of tracks..The man used to shit out classics like it was nothing. Big was slighly over rated as he was (for me) Too one dimensional. ESPECIALLY In comparrison to Pac

Murderous Swag
04-22-2011, 05:40 PM
2pac and biggie and their controversy they had going on sparked probably one of the better beefs hiphop and music itself has ever seen.both rapped about a life they actually lived versus clowns like plies studio gangstas...........their music was felt to be honest to this day i own every tupac cd and still bump the shit and notorious bigs life after death double disc cd is in my whip as we speak.to be over rated?no if they were still around hiphop would be hiphop not a bunch of scenile fucks with wack ass hooks and repetitive verses.your probably a soulja boy fan and wiz khalifa is your idol so that explains your stupidity and ignorance of asking such a question

The Fair One
04-22-2011, 05:46 PM
murderous fag ,if i liked wiz khalifa and fucking soulja boy i would have posted their shit you fuckin retard/ and i see what u mean just C

The Fair One
04-22-2011, 05:49 PM
what a fucking retard, murderous fag is clearly on the rag. fuck soulja boy and fuck wiz. bitch ass kid u just lil 13 year old ohio boy , fat ass lookin mothafuka.

Just C
04-22-2011, 05:49 PM
murderous fag ,if i liked wiz khalifa and fucking soulja boy i would have posted their shit you fuckin retard/ and i see what u mean just C

There. I hope you're not planning on having me do this all night . lol

JimmyDukes
04-23-2011, 08:06 PM
They dont forget about them, They just aint talked about as much because. To put it bluntly. They're still alive (With the exception of Guru)

If either Ice cube or Rakim passed away tomorrow. You can bet your bottom dolla people will be making tracks to their unreleased a cappellas for years to come

I don't think Pac is over rated. I don't think anyone (Besides maybe eminem) has had a AS CONSISTENT catalogue of tracks..The man used to shit out classics like it was nothing. Big was slighly over rated as he was (for me) Too one dimensional. ESPECIALLY In comparrison to Pac

Every artist that was has decent in the music industry who passed is considered a legend now in some way. I don't think pac nor big is overrated tho.

FlawlessThaKushGod
04-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Every artist that was has decent in the music industry who passed is considered a legend now in some way. I don't think pac nor big is overrated tho.

dying doesnt make you a legend
theres plenty artist that died and get no recognition
for example soulja slim, stack bundles, dolla, proof, odb, big l, mac dre, eyedea, pimp c
really the list can go on forever

JimmyDukes
04-24-2011, 09:56 AM
dying doesnt make you a legend
theres plenty artist that died and get no recognition
for example soulja slim, stack bundles, dolla, proof, odb, big l, mac dre, eyedea, pimp c
really the list can go on forever

i probably should of had a better word choice, but even all the names u just stated, a great amount of people consider them as legends in some way. And if they are not considered legends, they are more so closer now than before they passed. It seems as tho you get more recognition for your work after you pass than before it.

The Fair One
04-24-2011, 02:56 PM
good call KUSH see thats what i mean BIG L AND BIG PUN were some of the best rappers of all time.

Takeover
04-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Both are over rated IMO

XxBaSeDxBoYxX
04-26-2011, 01:26 AM
tupac extremely, biggie no