PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao vs Sugar Shane

Mr-Felon
04-22-2011, 05:08 AM
THIS FIGHT IS ALMOST HERE 1ST WEEK OF MAY.......WHO WILL WIN?
IM GOING WITH MANNY PAC MAN...........BUT DONT GET ME WRONG IM A FAN OF MOSLEYS AS WELL...........BUT IMO I THINK THE FIGHT WILL BE ONE TO WATCH

YouTube - Pacquiao vs Mosley HD Promo

Mr-Felon
04-22-2011, 11:36 AM

Mr-Felon
04-22-2011, 12:05 PM
.....................someone please bann that fake spamming ass mf!

Mr-Felon
04-22-2011, 03:15 PM
It is going down!!!!!!!!

Mr-Felon
04-23-2011, 12:54 AM
no boxing fans?

Just C
04-23-2011, 06:12 AM
I'm a big fan of Mosley's style. In his prime he was probably 1 of the quickest boxers of all time

But now in 2011 I think Mosley will do okay in the first round n half/2 rounds. from then Pacquiao will step up the pace and absolutely murder him

I'm predicting a 6th or 7th round stoppage. He could even quit on his stool or his corner decide to throw in the towel

Will be a good fight though. If anyone find's a link to the live stream link it in here. It's definatly 1 I'd like to see

JimmyDukes
04-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Pacquiao needs to fight floyd.. end of story.. Imma still watch this fight tho

XxBaSeDxBoYxX
04-26-2011, 01:36 AM
who cares boxings lame and roided up manny is gonna win anyway

Mr-Felon
05-02-2011, 12:06 AM
May 7th!!!!!A few Days Away!!!!!Ready for this Fight!

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2011, 04:57 AM
It's an absolutley dissappointment of a fight. I'm a major Pacquiao fan, but really I'd be impressed if Mosley even lasts 3 rounds. Thats my prediction, stoppage by round 3. Mosley now is slow and has decent power, but even with a flush punch on a weak enough jawed Mayweather and he couldnt convincingly put him down. Mosley in his prime wouldnt beat Pacquiao right now, so I hate that they would make this fight. Sure, we all want Mayweather Vs Pacquiao, but it does not look likley, regardless there are still bundles of options that could have been made.

Morales Vs Pacquiao (Morales Vs Maidana style would have made it so exciting, plus Pacquiao's last loss).
JMM Vs Pacquiao (I believe it would be their third fight, as it stands at 1-1 I THINK).
Maidana Vs Pacquiao (Not a great one, but better than Mosley).
Berto Vs Pacquiao (Since Berto lost to Ortiz, he'd have no chance. But still, it would have gave him a chance to become a legend).

Forget May, get Pacman in with Martinez, a true true test of Pacman's skill

Catharsis
05-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Morales Vs Pacquiao (Morales Vs Maidana style would have made it so exciting, plus Pacquiao's last loss).
JMM Vs Pacquiao (I believe it would be their third fight, as it stands at 1-1 I THINK).
Maidana Vs Pacquiao (Not a great one, but better than Mosley).
Berto Vs Pacquiao (Since Berto lost to Ortiz, he'd have no chance. But still, it would have gave him a chance to become a legend).

Forget May, get Pacman in with Martinez, a true true test of Pacman's skill

That's the fight I want want to see lined up.

Mr-Felon
05-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Yeah but Martinez would have to go down in Weight or Pac man would have to go up.....and I dont see why people think Martinez is that great of a fighter.He Knocked out Paul williams with a direct Chin shot.That makes him a great fighter?no i dont think so.Manny has Knocked out MANY BIG BOXING NAMES....Not saying Martinez ccant fight but alot of people put Martinez as a top contendor......why didnt Martinez do it in the 1st Paul williams fight?Alot of People doubt Mosley and He Probably isnt going to win.......LOL.....but i think its still gonna be a good fight....I STILL WANT TO SEE A MAY VS MANNY

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Cath, there is a huge risk of Manny murdering him. which would be heartbreak for everyone watching it as even hardline Pacman fans want to see Marquez put on the performance of a lifetime.

Felon, from boxing sites, Isee people putting Martinez as one of the top p4p and they say, even Pacquiao fans, "Martinez is just that bit too much for Pacquiao". We were all so scared for Pacman against Marg, and despite Marg being pretty much a bum in the division, he definently packed a punch, so imagine Pacquiao against the best in the division, it would be so difficult for Pacman to win, and thats exactly why I want to see it. Sure, Pacquiao doesent fight the greatest these days, but Marg and Cotto still SHOULD have beat him, and he defied it, demolishing both. I want to see if Pac can solidifed a GOAT spot, and I think he would by beating Martinez. Mayweather is an amazing fight too, but I dont think it will REALLY increase the standing of Pacquiao now, while Martinez would make Pacquiao the GOAT undoubtably.

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Also, I think it should be Pacquiao who moves up. I dont want to see any excuses for why Martinez would lose, if he did. You know we'd hear "He was drained from the weight loss", and sure that can be true, and Pacquiao apparently was awful against Marg in actual training aspects because of the weight gain, but to me this guy is a superhero of boxing, and if he took the move up and beat who is probably the best in such a ridiculously higher division, it just makes this guy the most amazing boxer of all time. He is already my favourite, and I'm a real "The old times were better" kind of guy. Pacquiao is just so exciting in the ring, a really nice guy and never lets the fans down. Since DLH he has been a mega star, but I do ask why. DLH, Hatton, Clotey and Mosley arent exactly challenging fights. He needs to get back in and give us all that "He is the best in the world...and STILL an underdog" kind of feeling.

Mr-Felon
05-02-2011, 11:53 PM
very true if he lost to manny haters would make up some excuse LOL..........and mayweather isnt relevant as of now as much as he was his chance is passing him by ..............that would be a great fight tho martinez vs pac man but i just dont think martinez has done enuff to be a p4p best

DonAiRE
05-03-2011, 04:08 AM
Oh heres the usual fight fans of LB Mr.Felon and EtH ... I can never count out Shane , i wish he brings the fight to Manny, I want to see Pac Box him early rounds and I predict a late stopage , rnd 10 tko..

Mr-Felon
05-03-2011, 11:43 AM
yeah no doubt i actually am a Shane Fan And he could def make an Upset Never count anyone out......But as of Late ive become a Big Manny Fan.......Im Still a MAyweather fan just wish hed get his shit 2gether

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Oh when I pick the winners I really really pick in a non biast way. I cant count him out as sure, he could catch Pacquiao and knock him out. But Mosley is not as powerful as Marg and not half as fast as Pacquiao, plus he cant take a great punch anymore. I really see Pacquiao demolishing him early and getting a by round 3 TKO. Thats my unbias view on it. I dont see it as any challenge at all to Pacman. I hope Donaire grows the legacy that Pac has as he is equally as exciting.

One thing Im remembering though. Lemuiex, Berto, Kirkland, Manuel Lopez.....this is the year of the upset.

Mr-Felon
05-03-2011, 12:10 PM
yeah very true that berto fight was one to watch for sure....

blakfacc
05-03-2011, 10:45 PM
no doubt.. pac is gonna smash mosley face in....wzup floyd u gonna step up or back down again???... nuttin against floyd,im puttn my money on him if theres a fight..

http://www.rocbattle.com/BLAKBEATZ

ShakeWeight
05-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Pacquiao for sure :pimp:

Wigsplit
05-04-2011, 09:29 AM
pacman, who the fuck would even think of givin mosley a second thought of winnin this shit, pacman gots money too, if the pussy would step up

UnEtHıCaL
05-04-2011, 12:10 PM
wig, I'm about as big a Pacquiao fan as they come, but theres a difference between being a fan and (disgustingly bad name...) a pactard. Mosley has a punchers chance here, although it is hard to see him KOing Pacquiao anyway. Mayweather Vs Pacquiao is very hard to predict, so you cant say that anyone would have it.

International Prizefighter, who will take it? I say Mike Perez because I've been watching him and the other two Cork based cubans since they first started boxing in Ireland, and Mike is a beast.

PurFekShun
05-04-2011, 12:26 PM
No lie paq man is gonna pack mosley da fuck up.

Frankie Clipz
05-04-2011, 12:27 PM
It will be a good fight... i think pacman gonna get it though.

Mr-Felon
05-04-2011, 08:06 PM
co sign^^^^

Prada Jones
05-05-2011, 04:42 AM
Mosley for the upset...KO8th LOL!!!!

Mr-Felon
05-05-2011, 07:28 PM
very possible^^^^^^

Mr-Felon
05-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Almost here!!!!!!

Mr-Felon
05-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Its here may 7th!!!!!

J-Nesio
05-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Worst Fight, I wouldn't pay a cent for this shit!!!
obviously pac is gonna take this, mosley is too old, and his last fight he "barely" made it, and it was against a rookie that NEVER fought a match in his life!!!
now, for him to fight a REAL pro boxer like pac...I see a 1st round KO coming lmao. But to be fair..I think mosley might not make it half way thru

Mr-Felon
05-08-2011, 12:16 AM
MosLey knocked down in the 3rd and had a slip in the 4th

Mr-Felon
05-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Mosley running and holding alot

Mr-Felon
05-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Round 8 and so far this fight has been ehhh

Mr-Felon
05-08-2011, 12:40 AM
this fight is more like 2 friends sparring alot of boos from the crowd...smh

Mr-Felon
05-08-2011, 12:42 AM
pacman down in the 10th

Mr-Felon
05-08-2011, 12:44 AM
mosley pushed pacman down but it was called a knock down

Mr-Felon
05-08-2011, 12:53 AM
manny wins by decision

Wigsplit
05-08-2011, 06:05 AM
PACQUIAO with the decision! didnt knock him out, but oh well, u know how cramps are, lol

UnEtHıCaL
05-08-2011, 03:08 PM
If I wanted to see a black guy run away I'd bring a welfare investigator into New York.

But really Pacquiaos getting a hard time for nothing. Pacquiao looks most impressive when his opponants come towards him and Mosley was stepping out and not really throwing much. Mayweather looked better because he made Mosley come in by staying out himself, it was just a styles clash. I hated how like Pacquiao hit his hand after he knocked him down, be nice guys at the end of the fight and begginning, not during it.

Prizefighter was a million times more entertaining, and like I said Perez won.

Also, Pacquiao did nearly have Mosley out of there in the third, which was my prediction, so I did alright :D.

Pacquiao should fight Bradley, Ortiz, Alexander, Marquez, Mayweather, Berto etc. not JMM next, but I guess its a decent enough fight.

Pavlik fight was awful and also the first undercard too, Arce fight MURDERED the PPV.

J-Nesio
05-08-2011, 03:44 PM
If I wanted to see a black guy run away I'd bring a welfare investigator into New York.

But really Pacquiaos getting a hard time for nothing. Pacquiao looks most impressive when his opponants come towards him and Mosley was stepping out and not really throwing much. Mayweather looked better because he made Mosley come in by staying out himself, it was just a styles clash. I hated how like Pacquiao hit his hand after he knocked him down, be nice guys at the end of the fight and begginning, not during it.

Prizefighter was a million times more entertaining, and like I said Perez won.

Also, Pacquiao did nearly have Mosley out of there in the third, which was my prediction, so I did alright :D.

Pacquiao should fight Bradley, Ortiz, Alexander, Marquez, Mayweather, Berto etc. not JMM next, but I guess its a decent enough fight.

Pavlik fight was awful and also the first undercard too, Arce fight MURDERED the PPV.

Sergio Martinez wuld also have a hella fight with pac!
I think Juan Marquez deserves it the most, dude is on a roll, and out of all of pac's opponents (lately) he's the closest one to defeating him.

J-Nesio
05-08-2011, 03:52 PM
P.S.
Lmao @ the black joke.
and, Yeah...I hate how regular matches are better than the main event itself. but I wasn't expecting much from the main event either. it's crazy how arce came back! I thot he was gonna lose that one!! Mexicans winning! :D

UnEtHıCaL
05-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah, black jokes are awesome, and they deserve them. White ancestors did them a solid by giving them homes and jobs and all they do is complain about it.

Yeah JMM is an alright fight, although I'd prefer to see Pac and Morales. I love how Pac can win near enough every round against a valid challenger and still get blasted for not performing that good, that is actually how talented he is.

Yeah Arce fight was brilliant. I wanted Arce to win from the get go but his opponant was really good. Maybe the corner should have either let Cortez step in or see if their fighter would be able to hang on but regardless a tremendous showing from Arce, earning my respect big time.

Mr-Felon
05-08-2011, 07:45 PM
yeah the Arce fight was waaaaaay better