PDA

View Full Version : PSN is down because of "Anonymous"

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Faggots......:violent::violent::violent:

Mayneak
04-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Shits been off all day, and yesterday too (i think)...Its wack, about to get my CoD on earlier...:high:

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Shits been off all day, and yesterday too (i think)...Its wack, about to get my CoD on earlier...:high:

And it's gone be down a few more days. Anonymous going to war with Sony lmao...

PurFekShun
04-21-2011, 08:07 PM
May waddup duke

Mayneak
04-21-2011, 08:11 PM
And it's gone be down a few more days. Anonymous going to war with Sony lmao...

Whats Anonymous?...If sony needs me, imma be there lol...You got any links to the new modern warfare coming out? i tried youtube but got the usual faggots been...well, faggots...

May waddup duke

Whats good Pur, been a while, how you been fam?...:high:

AmBitiousFlow
04-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Thanks to Amb. Chainz knows this info lololol..Im pissed! I aint played call of duty all fuckin day! Ima go psycho!

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 08:25 PM
this will result in some teenager going outside for the first time...

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Whats Anonymous?...If sony needs me, imma be there lol...You got any links to the new modern warfare coming out? i tried youtube but got the usual faggots been...well, faggots...

Whats good Pur, been a while, how you been fam?...:high:

Anonymous is a group of hackers. Nobody knows who they are and they apparently can't be stopped. Well, A while back a fellow hacker of theirs named "GeoHot" hacked the PS3 so you could make your own firmware and load up games from a USB flash drive. No need to mod your PS3. Well, Anonymous got pissed about it and swore revenge on Sony. This is their revenge.

AmBitiousFlow
04-21-2011, 08:29 PM
this will result in some teenager going outside for the first time...

Lmfao! Hey I'm 22 with 2 kids and I squeeze in time for call of duty lol haven't played video games since I was 12 until ops came out n that shit go ham!

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 08:31 PM
lol...shit me too Amb...i fux with Fight Night online heavy

Mayneak
04-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Anonymous is a group of hackers. Nobody knows who they are and they apparently can't be stopped. Well, A while back a fellow hacker of theirs named "GeoHot" hacked the PS3 so you could make your own firmware and load up games from a USB flash drive. No need to mod your PS3. Well, Anonymous got pissed about it and swore revenge on Sony. This is their revenge.

Ahhhh, thanks for the info...I dont be on that much but the time that i do wanna go on, i cant...Whats your psn? I'll add you when its back up...:high:

You using a x-box or ps3?...:high:

AmBitiousFlow
04-21-2011, 08:37 PM

If I play nething other than call of duty its fight night. Shit is MADness!

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 08:44 PM
PS3, May.......

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 08:54 PM
My PSN is Drake_DuCaine

Anyone is welcome to add me.

Mayneak
04-21-2011, 09:01 PM
PS3, May.......

Aiight, whats your psn?...what other games you play on there?...

My PSN is Drake_DuCaine

Anyone is welcome to add me.

Aiight i'll add you...:high: