PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do?

Just C
04-21-2011, 12:55 PM
I was queing up at the store today, minding my own buisness (like you do) and infront of me in the que is Some BIG ASS schitzophrenic black guy shouting (at no one in particular) about the illuminati . I mean the guy was a serious schitzo . lol..wtf he was doing out of the nut house mixing with regular people I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA.. anyway I'm behind him in the que while he's ranting n n raving all sorts of random shit. when

OUT OF NOWHERE
he turns round. looks me dead in my eyes and says to me

"Suck my dick"

I pissed myself laughing . It was that random and that BLUNT I just burst out laughing

He looks at the cashier and says

"yeah nigga thats all you can do" lol,

then say's *looking at the female cashier* "She can't help you" then calls the cashier & "Empty vessle" LMFAO

Pays for his litre of Red Bull, turns round, then fucks off out of the store like it was nothing

Hahahaha

My question is, presented with this situation In a PUBLIC PLACE with someone who is clearly unstable

What would you do?

Revan
04-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Strangly enough laughing does seem like the natural reaction to that type of situation.

Lizman
04-21-2011, 01:47 PM
I Would Start Messing With Dudes Head

Just C
04-21-2011, 01:53 PM
id get the fuck outta there ..

i have an aunt that has very serious schizophrenia.. its destroyed her marriage .. relationship with her whole family .. etc.. she cant even leave her room anymore .. shes monitered 24/7 .. i guess my answer will be different from anyone elses cus ive seen what it does to people ... its a terrifying thing to have to say the least

Yeah it is a serious condition and don't get me wrong, I wasnt laughing at the guy because of the way he is.

It was just a such very strange/ fucked up situation to find myself in that I had to laugh. maybe subconciously it was a defence mechanisim to defuse the situation that kicked in. but I did laugh pretty hard lol

It was either that or say "who the fuck you think ur talking to?"

And I know if I'd of said that I knew he would of gone for me and i'd of had to do nothing short of kill the guy to get him off me, and I'd of ended up in prison all over some petty male pride shit, sometime you have to know when to draw the line and back off

AND ANYWAY, THE CHANCES ARE. GIVEN HIS MINDSTATE HE'D OF PROBABLY KILLED ME FIRST

Either way it's a lose lose situation

And like Rule said. strange as it seems, laughing is the only thing you can do. It's all you really can do

I'm just lucky he didnt go for me for laughing

Hyppi
04-21-2011, 01:53 PM
On the real, laughing is probably what i'd do cos its so unexpected but shit if some big ass schizophrenic was infront of me ranting i wouldnt know what the fuck to do lol

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 01:54 PM

someone asks you to suck his dick and you start 'messing with his head'.....faggot

me...it honestly would depend on how i felt...like..if i truly felt he was totally out of it..seriously mentally handicapped..then i'd just dead it and walk off...

if i thought for a second that dude was just disrespecting me i'd turn his lights out

suck my dick is prolly the worst thing you can say to someone

Lizman
04-21-2011, 01:55 PM
you'd be like .. the coolest kid ever bro, messing with a really sick person .. you'd be the most popular guy at school..everyone would wanna hang out with you

How Old Do You Think I Actually Am?

Just C
04-21-2011, 01:55 PM

He was stuck in a elivator with lizman for an hour crazy

You wouldnt of done shit ..Trust me lol

Lizman
04-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Yeah it is a serious condition and don't get me wrong, I wasnt laughing at the guy because of the way he is.

It was just a such very strange/ fucked up situation to find myself in that I had to laugh. maybe subconciously it was a defence mechanisim to defuse the situation that kicked in. but I did laugh pretty hard lol

It was either that or say "who the fuck you think ur talking to?"

And I know if I'd of said that I knew he would of gone for me and i'd of had to do nothing short of kill the guy to get him off me, and I'd of ended up in prison all over some petty male pride shit, sometime you have to know when to draw the line and back off

AND ANYWAY, THE CHANCES ARE. GIVEN HIS MINDSTATE HE'D OF PROBABLY KILLED ME FIRST

Either way it's a lose lose situation

And like Rule said. strange as it seems, laughing is the only thing you can do. It's all you really can do

I'm just lucky he didnt go for me for laughing

That's Why Rainman Said : "Yeah That's All He Can Do"

Lizman
04-21-2011, 01:59 PM
He was stuck in a elivator with lizman for an hour crazy

You wouldnt of done shit ..Trust me lol

I Should Trust You To Know How I Would Act In A Situation?

Just C
04-21-2011, 02:03 PM
someone asks you to suck his dick and you start 'messing with his head'.....faggot

me...it honestly would depend on how i felt...like..if i truly felt he was totally out of it..seriously mentally handicapped..then i'd just dead it and walk off...

if i thought for a second that dude was just disrespecting me i'd turn his lights out

suck my dick is prolly the worst thing you can say to someone

Yeah, thats what I mean. And you're a big guy but If someone is THAT crazy. It doesnt matter how Big you are. You have to judge the situation and say "hang on a minute, is it worth it" U know?

On the other hand if it was just some avaerage cocky prick trying to disrespect me

I'd feel a hell of alot more comfortable scrappin it out because aatleast if the guy decked me, I wouldnt feel like i was going to get pummled into a coma or even death

If that guy would of decked me, theres no telling wtf he would of done. he'd of probably laid into my face untill he collapsed from exhaustion

Lizman
04-21-2011, 02:04 PM
go get shot, tbh

I Normally Don't Expo My Double Themed Comments But...
I Can't Mess With Dudes Head Cause It's Already Messed Up
Chillax Fag, It Was A Joke

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Lizman, you honestly might be less funny than student.

Just C
04-21-2011, 02:10 PM
nah i hear you .. we're human .. if i didnt know someone personally who had it i probably would have laughed too .. but theyre extremely unstable and it takes nothing for them to snap depending on how serious their condition is .. my aunt has attacked family members for absolutely no reason .. so i mean . if i saw this dude at a store id prolly call a manager and tell him the situation and then leave the store ..
thats crazy that the dude is all alone in a public place like that .. thats totally fucked up.
its sad as fuck watching what it did to my aunt .. her whole life is dunnnn

Yeah it's all about experiance. I've never had to deal with / care for someone with the condition so it was probably out of a little bit of ignorance that I laughed, mixed with my natural reaction at the whole scenario I found myself in being so sureal

On calling the manager. I spoke to the lady cashier after he left and she was serving me , and she said he goes in there all the time, they have no security gaurds either..how crazy is that?. I know it sounds harsh but he should be locked up away from the public. from what I gather u was hinting that maybe he should be supervised. I agree. But this guy was a Physicaly big strong guy. if he wanted to go off it doesnt matter who's with him ..HE'S GOING TO BLOW. Some people are just to far gone that they need to be kept away from the public. I mean he was shouting at a little kid with the family infront of him n shit. what would a carer really of done? told him to calm down only to get knocked the fuck out?

Lizman
04-21-2011, 02:11 PM
And Your Replies Are Predictable

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Too bad your sense of humor isn't.

Lizman
04-21-2011, 02:14 PM
Lizman, you honestly might be less funny than student.

I Will Have To Deny My Thursday Night Romp And Think About That
Not With Student.... With A Girl.... Since I'm Heterosexual

Just C
04-21-2011, 02:17 PM
I Will Have To Deny My Thursday Night Romp And Think About That
Not With Student.... With A Girl.... Since I'm Heterosexual

You really should stop

Lizman
04-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Too bad your sense of humor isn't.

I Despise Using The Abbreviation For Laughing Out Loud

Lizman
04-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Will Do

Just C
haha i feel you ..

yeah someone as unstable as that guy should definitely be supervised, theyre even dangerous to themselves .. some people get to the point where they're just crazy .. theres no other way to put it .. some of the stories i have are just unbelievable .. my aunt has done things and the only way to describe them is fucking INSANE. its actually scary as fuck man .. they're not themselves at all anymore .. theyre controlled by this shit entirely..
if he had someone looking after him he probably wouldnt be in a store at all .. unless he was medicated .. which he obviously didnt seem to be

Yeah I can only imagine. it must be scary as fuck to deal with, nvm the emotional pain of having to see a dear loved 1 decend like that

I didnt think of the medication. If he was medicated I agreee he most definatly wouldnt of been so amped

Louie Dawgs
Somebody should teach Lizman how to be funny.

Just C
04-21-2011, 02:24 PM
Somebody should teach Lizman how to be funny.

You offering?. personaly I think he's too far gone

But If you do decide to offer him a helping hand , I can only wish you the best of luck

Just C
04-21-2011, 02:28 PM
How are you a black german skinhead who raps and makes "hip hop" beats that end up coming out sounding like 80's swedish Techno?

That shit always puzzled me

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Lizman is honestly a pretty strange cat.

Lizman
04-21-2011, 02:31 PM
Both Signature Worthy

Just C
04-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Both Signature Worthy

Something no 1 has or ever will say about you

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Well, I could quote a lot of his stuff and put a facepalm .jpeg below it.

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 03:04 PM
this thread brings about a bigger question...the real question is...Does someone's appearance intimidate you enough to swallow your pride? Where and at what point do you draw the line?

like in Just's case...he felt like its not worth years of dental work just to tell dude to fuck off...a decision that i most certainly understand given his faggotty nature lol...nah but forreal...where do you draw the line?

SH1T L0RD
04-21-2011, 03:11 PM
^ don't touch me. second somebody touches me in any way shape fashion when im not feelin them its on. The whole "calm down dog" and pat you or some shit, shit drives me crazy. When it comes to a diss match i could give a fuck, i'll win that shit everytime

as for the story, i'd call some bitches and get the dudes dick sucked

SoupErb
04-21-2011, 03:15 PM

Lmao ... :high:

Lizman
04-21-2011, 03:24 PM

My Cousin Has The Real Meaning Of My Name In His Sig And 'About Me'
Argument.........DESTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YED

Just C
04-21-2011, 03:32 PM
this thread brings about a bigger question...the real question is...Does someone's appearance intimidate you enough to swallow your pride? Where and at what point do you draw the line?

like in Just's case...he felt like its not worth years of dental work just to tell dude to fuck off...a decision that i most certainly understand given his faggotty nature lol...nah but forreal...where do you draw the line?

Dentist? what is......Dentist? ....

Lol..but nah. that shit had crossed my mind, I won't lie ..

It's healthy to know your limits. I'm not fighing a muscle bound crazy guy who's wired on red bull..fuck that!! lol

lmao Huey calling on some slags to suck his dick in an attempt to ease the tension

-Jibberish
04-21-2011, 03:53 PM
id leave the store and come back with a bat and hit him in the head
plus odds are hes not skitzo, hes delusional, skitzos are antisocial and he wouldnt be in a public place, they try to avoid them at all costs ;)

SH1T L0RD
04-21-2011, 04:05 PM
lmao this was worded perfectly

whats so fucking perfect about it? HUH?

Just C
04-21-2011, 04:13 PM
whats so fucking perfect about it? HUH?

shut up you SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

SH1T L0RD
04-21-2011, 04:14 PM
lol @ you using the word slag. Shits like a white frat boy's "chicken head"... shits stupd. makes you stupid. your stupid

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 04:14 PM
this shit is turning into an episode of Monty Python!!! lol

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 04:36 PM
^ don't touch me. second somebody touches me in any way shape fashion when im not feelin them its on. The whole "calm down dog" and pat you or some shit, shit drives me crazy. When it comes to a diss match i could give a fuck, i'll win that shit everytime

as for the story, i'd call some bitches and get the dudes dick sucked

This sounds about a sound as classic neocon thinking.

Actually, they share a few similarities.

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 04:44 PM

i know what this guy would do lol

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 05:00 PM
i know what this guy would do lol
Fuck would I do? :confused:

SH1T L0RD
04-21-2011, 05:25 PM

lol @ you having no idea how to use the word sound. just uses it to sound smart... lol. wheres the premises to my argument? conclusion? is it valid...?

EAT DICK.

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 05:38 PM
lol @ you having no idea how to use the word sound. just uses it to sound smart... lol. wheres the premises to my argument? conclusion? is it valid...?

EAT DICK.
You know what I mean without playing semantics.

Just as you know I'm using "sound" to signify whether or not your line of thinking is or is not fucking retarded, so I also know your not telling me to feast on a guy named Dick.

Pot, meet kettle.

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Fuck would I do? :confused:

sit there and act like you dont know some form of martial arts, son..stop fronting

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 06:39 PM
What gives you the impression I know martial arts?

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 06:49 PM
are you asian?

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 06:50 PM
...then yes...you do.

Just C
04-21-2011, 07:31 PM
It's manditory over there

3rd only to math and tech classes

Krhyme Killz
04-21-2011, 07:45 PM