PDA

View Full Version : PS3 vs. Xbox 360

Los Briggs
04-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Which do you have? And why is it better than the other...

:guns: PS3...

Lizman
04-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Lemme Ask You...
Which One Do You Think Is Better?

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Pc >>>> PS3 or 360....Just to clarify....

But PS3 is better then 360. YES, I own both...It's better cause I watch movies online on it using a video streaming website...fuck a netflix....The Blu-Ray player makes regular DVD's look better...the Exclusives are better for PS3 then they are for 360.

Los Briggs
04-21-2011, 12:07 PM

But PS3 is better then 360. YES, I own both...It's better cause I watch movies online on it using a video streaming website...fuck a netflix....The Blu-Ray player makes regular DVD's look better...the Exclusives are better for PS3 then they are for 360.

Except when the servers get hacked... PC = Wick Wick WHACK!!!!:fyou:

The-Chemist
04-21-2011, 12:12 PM
I've got both...The PS3 has better exclusive games, blu-ray player and free online but the 360 has a bigger and better online service which is why you pay for it...so PS3 for singleplayer/exclusive games and movies and the xbox for online games and party chat.

Just C
04-21-2011, 12:36 PM
360 online > ps3 online ALL FUCKING DAY

Lizman
04-21-2011, 12:40 PM

Ah Well... Not Really
When Both Consoles Came Out Around 2006, There Was NO PC In The World Which Had The Same Hardware At The Same PricePoint

And Also
The Xbox 360 Has Better Online Functionality, Straight Backwards Compatibility, A Better Graphics Subsystem And Got Kinect (Smtn Completely New)

Just C
04-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Ah Well... Not Really
When Both Consoles Came Out Around 2006, There Was NO PC In The World Which Had The Same Hardware At The Same PricePoint

And Also
The Xbox 360 Has Better Online Functionality, Straight Backwards Compatibility, A Better Graphics Subsystem And Got Kinect (Smtn Completely New)

Agreed . it would of cost you an arm and a leg to get ya p.c up to par or better than either the 360 or ps3 at the time they were released

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 01:07 PM
I never said it wouldn't cost money, but if you got money to put in it, then PC trumps XBOX all day. But what you're leaving out Lizman, is the INSANE amount of mods and extra shit that people make for PC games. My PC will run ANY game that's out right now on highest settings with no issue. And Graphically, the PC shits on the 360 & PS3 and it's not really even close. Gameplay is the same, though. So if you just want to play it for the gameplay, then 360 or PS3 is the way to go.

I'd run with the PS3 over 360, though. Personally. Microsoft charges out the ASS for EVERY little thing.

Lizman
04-21-2011, 01:26 PM
I never said it wouldn't cost money, but if you got money to put in it, then PC trumps XBOX all day. But what you're leaving out Lizman, is the INSANE amount of mods and extra shit that people make for PC games. My PC will run ANY game that's out right now on highest settings with no issue. And Graphically, the PC shits on the 360 & PS3 and it's not really even close. Gameplay is the same, though. So if you just want to play it for the gameplay, then 360 or PS3 is the way to go.

I'd run with the PS3 over 360, though. Personally. Microsoft charges out the ASS for EVERY little thing.

Ah But That''s A Stupid Argument
Thats Like Saying The Wii Has More Graphical Power Than The PS3... Once You Have The Money And Tools To Expand The GPU To That Point
And The Reason 'Current Pcs' Shit On Current Generation Consoles Is Cause Those Cnsoles Are Over 5 Years Old... If They Would Bring Out The PS4 Today It Would Shit On Everything Else On The Market

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Ah But That''s A Stupid Argument
Thats Like Saying The Wii Has More Graphical Power Than The PS3... Once You Have The Money And Tools To Expand The GPU To That Point
And The Reason 'Current Pcs' Shit On Current Generation Consoles Is Cause Those Cnsoles Are Over 5 Years Old... If They Would Bring Out The PS4 Today It Would Shit On Everything Else On The Market

Not really...PC BEEN shitting on consoles, and it will continue to do so. It's a legit argument, but that's the only reason PC is better then console, the graphics..and the dedicated servers...and the mods...

MYST
04-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Not really...PC BEEN shitting on consoles, and it will continue to do so. It's a legit argument, but that's the only reason PC is better then console, the graphics..and the dedicated servers...and the mods...
shame pc games are dieing out tho , its all bout fucking fps's now i miss wing commander with a speech expansion pack on my 486 lol

Lizman
04-21-2011, 03:18 PM

There Alot Of Things A PC Is Better At Than A Console
The Biggest: Its Not A Console (Single Service Device)

Lizman
04-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Wing Commander ALWAYS Was Absurd And Motherfucking Annoying
And I Am Normally Able To Appreciate Any Game (No Matter Its Age)

LyriKzBLinD
04-21-2011, 03:22 PM
They are both great systems that were crafted for near perfection and were made by countless hours of hard labor from many individuals. So arguing which is better doesn't make much sense.

----Vision Without Sight Movement----

Lizman
04-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Yes It Does
The Sense Is The Aim Of Finding Out Which Excels In The Majority Of Features

LyriKzBLinD
04-21-2011, 03:41 PM
If you say so. I have always had xbox. The original and all of the 360 models except the Xbox 360 Elite and the halo model. But i have the newest 360. I also have playstation the original (both models. the slim and the regular) a playstation 2 but not a playstation 3. I also have a Wii. I like them all. I don't consider anyone to be better.

Lizman
04-21-2011, 03:45 PM
If you say so. I have always had xbox. The original and all of the 360 models except the Xbox 360 Elite and the halo model. But i have the newest 360. I also have playstation the original (both models. the slim and the regular) a playstation 2 but not a playstation 3. I also have a Wii. I like them all. I don't consider anyone to be better.

(Had To Sign Back In Just For This(Which Means I Was Monitoring This))
Why?

And Also
What, In Your Opinion, Makes Each Unique?

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 04:06 PM
So you don't own a PS3 but are saying it's pointless to argue?...I used to say 360 was better until I got a PS3...PS3 is far superior, as far as features go, compared to the 360.

AmBitiousFlow
04-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Im a fan of Microsoft but they charge for the net and get the same lags and downpoints a ps3 does...ps3 has more entertainment features, better graphics, built in wifi, bluetooth, all at shit. I havent picked up a controller since I was 12 yrs old until black ops came out...Im a beast at that shit lol...Im going with sony. But both are nice consoles...

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 04:40 PM
AMB. Add me on PSN, We'll play ops sometime. :high:

AmBitiousFlow
04-21-2011, 04:41 PM
AMB. Add me on PSN, We'll play ops sometime. :high:

Aight message me your name but the psnetwork is down for today..im pissed lol...

AmBitiousFlow
04-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Im probably gonna make a new account too cause I use my lil brothers where him and my nephew play on which has decreased my ratio on ops...lol...I dont really care though but when you talk shit to ppl on there they be like "Why the fuck do you have a 0.75 ratio?" lol and it sounds like a "My dog ate my homework excuse" but its just the fact my 4 year old nephew plays lol but dude usually gets like 5 kills! haha

Mayneak
04-21-2011, 04:55 PM
I got both but haven't played the x-box since 1925...ps3 all day, fuck a x-box3monthmembershiptoplayonline...:high:

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Lol. I have a 2.17 KDR right now. Would be higher but I wasn't used to the PS3 controller when I first started playing.

Mayneak
04-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Lol. I have a 2.17 KDR right now. Would be higher but I wasn't used to the PS3 controller when I first started playing.

niiiiiiiiice...mine is only something like 1.50 but i usually only play it when im drunk or high...when im sober playing, i am a BEAST...hence my psn name :violent: :high: ...

We should get a LB team going on black ops lol...:high:

Louie Dawgs
04-21-2011, 05:02 PM
I prefer my xbox, but there are a lot of nice exclusives for PS3.

Wraxius
04-21-2011, 05:07 PM
@Mayneak. We should. Shit'd be dope. I can't stand getting scrubs in a public lobby and lose because of them. I was on a 21 game win-streak in TDM until I got some SUPER scrubs and we lost. I think I went like 36-4 and we still lost...Shit was retarded.

EDIT: I only play barebones pure. Anything else is stupid and retarded to me. Gun on gun..No perks, killstreaks, attachments, none of that. Just GUN vs. GUN and your grenades.

Mayneak
04-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Im probably gonna make a new account too cause I use my lil brothers where him and my nephew play on which has decreased my ratio on ops...lol...I dont really care though but when you talk shit to ppl on there they be like "Why the fuck do you have a 0.75 ratio?" lol and it sounds like a "My dog ate my homework excuse" but its just the fact my 4 year old nephew plays lol but dude usually gets like 5 kills! haha

haha yeah, thats part of why my ratio is low-ish too, not my nephew playing, hes 13 but he's a beast at black ops, its another kid that my mother minds now and again...gets like 2 kills and 18 deaths, had to make him his own account after a few of them days lol...

@Mayneak. We should. Shit'd be dope. I can't stand getting scrubs in a public lobby and lose because of them. I was on a 21 game win-streak in TDM until I got some SUPER scrubs and we lost. I think I went like 36-4 and we still lost...Shit was retarded.

EDIT: I only play barebones pure. Anything else is stupid and retarded to me. Gun on gun..No perks, killstreaks, attachments, none of that. Just GUN vs. GUN and your grenades.

yeah, i know what your saying, you could have a beast of a game and still manage to lose coz a few people are WACK lol...but yeah, Mayneak-Beast is my psn...Add me when you on...:high:

Kidd ClaszicK
04-21-2011, 06:05 PM
PS3, if you have wifi, you can use it and don't have to purchase shit to be able to get online.
Xbox, you can play music while playing the game, and xbox's online i admit is a little small tad bit better...
its preference, i grew up with playstation, and been with it since it came out, never switched over

LyriKzBLinD
04-21-2011, 10:57 PM
(Had To Sign Back In Just For This(Which Means I Was Monitoring This))
Why?

And Also
What, In Your Opinion, Makes Each Unique?

I have most of the models for 360 because i got tired of looking at the original model of the 360 and the skin for it was peeling off so it looked dirty... then the 360 i got after that broke but i fixed it after i bought the 360 250g Matte version. Then i saw the gloss and Kinect and thought that it looked better and my friend peer pressured me into buying the 360 250g Gloss version with the kinect. But that was when i had "fuck off" money. Now i got "nigga you betta save that last 2 dollas" money. :) But i got the original Xbox in 2001. Still Got the old Grand Theft Autos In Mint Condition with the exception of 2 scratches that happen when i first got it. lol thats why.

I think they all offer the same thing only difference is playstation and wii lets you get on the internet. But i like how Xbox controllers feel.

----Vision Without Sight Movement----

Lizman
04-22-2011, 08:15 AM
Im a fan of Microsoft but they charge for the net and get the same lags and downpoints a ps3 does...ps3 has more entertainment features, better graphics, built in wifi, bluetooth, all at shit. I havent picked up a controller since I was 12 yrs old until black ops came out...Im a beast at that shit lol...Im going with sony. But both are nice consoles...

Xbox360 Has Better Graphics
Ps3 Has Better Visuals

And The Newest Variant Of The Xbox 360 Has Built In Wifi Too

UnEtHıCaL
04-22-2011, 11:16 AM
PS3 > 360

Who the fuck wants to play Halo or Gears of War? You guys got MGS 4? Nope didnt think so. How was Heavy Rain? Oh you dont know?

Im posting via my PS3 right now...can you guys do that?

Fiji Osa
04-22-2011, 11:32 AM
PS3 For The Last 6 Years But Ma Shit Been Down For The Past 2 Days So Fuck PS3 LMAO

Spooky|Deep
04-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Real niggas prefer PS3, seriously

AmBitiousFlow
04-22-2011, 02:12 PM
haha yeah, thats part of why my ratio is low-ish too, not my nephew playing, hes 13 but he's a beast at black ops, its another kid that my mother minds now and again...gets like 2 kills and 18 deaths, had to make him his own account after a few of them days lol...

yeah, i know what your saying, you could have a beast of a game and still manage to lose coz a few people are WACK lol...but yeah, Mayneak-Beast is my psn...Add me when you on...:high:

Lol tru. Lil dude is smart though. I'll put em in combat training and when I walk away he backs out and goes to the online mode! Im like wtf? haha....Same situation though

Godbody
04-22-2011, 02:47 PM
I've got both...The PS3 has better exclusive games, blu-ray player and free online but the 360 has a bigger and better online service which is why you pay for it...so PS3 for singleplayer/exclusive games and movies and the xbox for online games and party chat.

fuck no ^... the Halo series alone washes every exclusive PS3 game. Don't make me throw in Mass Effect, BioShock, Gears Of War...

really, PS3 cannot compete with the 360 in terms of games....

but overall the PS3 is better.

Xbox's online experience + Xbox's games beat PS3 as far as the purpose of GAMING goes.

PS3's blu-ray player and power makes it a versatile console and its more of a multi-media console whereas Xbox 360 is primarily a gaming console.

i have friends that only have like 1-2 PS3 games, but have like 50 Blu Ray movies. & they primarily use PS3 for the Blu-Ray, or another purpose other than gaming

Louie Dawgs
04-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Ps3 Has Better Visuals

I'm not even going to try to decipher this one.

Godbody
04-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Ps3 Has Better Visuals

sorry, Xbox isn't fucking with PS3 graphics quite yet...

but Gears Of War is a great example of great visuals/graphics.

Louie Dawgs
04-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Honestly, I'm amazed the 360 and PS3 have lasted this long. These things are going on five years strong, with no sucessor even being discussed seriously. I mean, PS2 was about five years, the N64 was like four, and the nintendo/supernintendo was around four as well.

Godbody
04-22-2011, 03:41 PM
the next Xbox is already in development and i've seen a picture of it. it looks unbelievably sexy. it wasnt a pic of the full Xbox, just one of the corners of it or w/e.

Lizman
04-22-2011, 05:00 PM
sorry, Xbox isn't fucking with PS3 graphics quite yet...

but Gears Of War is a great example of great visuals/graphics.

The Xbox360 Outpeforms The PS3 In Graphical Power
The Reason A Game Might Look Better On The Ps3 Than On The Xbox360 Is Because The PS3 Has A Bunch Of Special Enhancers Such As (More) Anti Aliasing And Also Has A Much Bigger Disk Space To Work With
And There's A Difference Between Visuals And Graphics

Lizman
04-22-2011, 05:01 PM
PS3 For The Last 6 Years But Ma Shit Been Down For The Past 2 Days So Fuck PS3 LMAO

PS3 Came Out In 2006
Just Saying

Lizman
04-22-2011, 05:02 PM
PS3 > 360

Who the fuck wants to play Halo or Gears of War? You guys got MGS 4? Nope didnt think so. How was Heavy Rain? Oh you dont know?

Im posting via my PS3 right now...can you guys do that?

You Can Post On Every Current Generation Console

Lizman
04-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Honestly, I'm amazed the 360 and PS3 have lasted this long. These things are going on five years strong, with no sucessor even being discussed seriously. I mean, PS2 was about five years, the N64 was like four, and the nintendo/supernintendo was around four as well.

360 And PS3 Came In Before The HD Craze Began So Naturally They Would Be Here Longer; Also Their Kinect And Move Add Ons Add Another 2 Years

Lizman
04-22-2011, 05:08 PM
the next Xbox is already in development and i've seen a picture of it. it looks unbelievably sexy. it wasnt a pic of the full Xbox, just one of the corners of it or w/e.

To Be Honest... The Next Xbox, Playstation And Nintendo Home Consoles Have Been In Development Since End Of 2008
The First One To Be Released Will Be The Next Nintendo Console, Probably Being Called Nintendo Stream

Lizman
04-22-2011, 05:13 PM
fuck no ^... the Halo series alone washes every exclusive PS3 game. Don't make me throw in Mass Effect, BioShock, Gears Of War...

really, PS3 cannot compete with the 360 in terms of games....

but overall the PS3 is better.

Xbox's online experience + Xbox's games beat PS3 as far as the purpose of GAMING goes.

PS3's blu-ray player and power makes it a versatile console and its more of a multi-media console whereas Xbox 360 is primarily a gaming console.

i have friends that only have like 1-2 PS3 games, but have like 50 Blu Ray movies. & they primarily use PS3 for the Blu-Ray, or another purpose other than gaming

Bioshock Was Trash Tbh
How Do 'Xbox Games Beat PS3 As Far As Gaming Goes'?
Xbox 360 IS A Multimedia Console Aswell. Microsoft Never Thought That BluRay Would Take Over So They Never Put Anything Like That Inside But Except That, Xbox Has Atleast As Much Features On Its System As PS3

Wraxius
04-22-2011, 07:26 PM
To Be Honest... The Next Xbox, Playstation And Nintendo Home Consoles Have Been In Development Since End Of 2008
The First One To Be Released Will Be The Next Nintendo Console, Probably Being Called Nintendo Stream

Wrong. Next will be Nintendo and it's called Project Cafe. Said to be 60% more powerful then the 360 and 30% more powerful then the PS3. We'll see.

Lizman
04-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Wrong. Next will be Nintendo and it's called Project Cafe. Said to be 60% more powerful then the 360 and 30% more powerful then the PS3. We'll see.

Pfft Nigga Sit Down
Project Cafe Is The Development Name For Nintendo Stream Twerp
Don't Fuck With Me On My Own Terrain Faggot