PDA

View Full Version : Do you think people posting battle links in the chatroom is a big enough problem??

The Real Deal
04-21-2011, 07:00 AM
i mean i get a fuking battle link every 10 min on here n i dont vote just cause there doing it. but i been seeing ALOT more wrong outcomes on battles then usual .. not that people wuldnt pm links still if yu culdnt post links in the chat but i dunno .. we should have an alert screen every time yu go to a battle link LOL that has uncle sam pointing saying "ARE YOU WACK" n under are you being a bitch by buddie voting hopeing to get votes back on yur wack shit .. if so surrender the name of who sent you or forever be a bitch .. :)

an i thought people mite not notice or look for the forums cause the chats there i dunno shuld have a big logo with a bin n a sik face saying reported infected with dik riders plague .. n they need mods to decide the outcome .... :pimp:

lol ~ high but yer the chatroom sending battle links shit is bullshit , people i never heard of or new exsist like yo bro vote on my battle i vote bak for yu .. ~FUK OFF LOSERs ...

Anonymous Poet
04-21-2011, 07:27 AM
people will just click 'No!' on both q's and will still go on to vote

The Real Deal
04-21-2011, 08:30 AM
yer ofcourse lol it culd up awarness for the opponents lol .. plus a report link lol wuld be funny but i was just thinkin this chatroom voting is getting outta control .. ide rather the better rappers heres then weak ones n just cause there new shuldnt get a bad experiance due to homos , makes the site look bad n i swear we lose so many good rappers before they give it a chance n see whose really here :)

All Ey3 Killer
04-22-2011, 06:37 AM
I do Do you think people posting battle links in the chatroom is a big enough problem?? .................................................. .................................................. .......