PDA

View Full Version : This is bad, Need Fair/Educated Voters.

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Sup all, need some fair/educated voters to check this battle out
some guys are voting dumb votes to what is a one side battle??

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=394002

Props all

Reaper

AkRid_ArTz
04-20-2011, 11:30 AM
i hear you on that one...

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 11:36 AM
yeah check it out, something fishy its well onesided and hes getting votes unknown people and one from a guy who was in his crew 30 mins after voting for him.... i smell a cheater

MAN DOWN
04-20-2011, 11:39 AM
They all know each other mate. I called out BcMCnair and murdered him in the forums. Ruger and a couple other guys vote on all of each others battles. I voted for you on that battle, and he blocked me, and voted for Mz Kid or something mate. Now my battle against immortal sicness and the rest all have hate votes giving me a 4.

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 11:44 AM
I noticed that too, props Mr SPLAT it think its about these stupid cunts get exposed.
they a ring of dickriders. I noticed when I went into Akrids battle B2stealth was voting for Piloerectionsp and they both voted for RUGERFACE started checking there battles and there all voting for eachother

Just C
04-20-2011, 11:50 AM
I feel your pain. Theres nothing worse than killing someone in a battle then watching all these randomer pop up out of nowhere voting for the victim. It's a L.B pet h8 of mine

I did exactly the same as you did, made a thread and nobody did shit so i'll give it a look because I know what that feels like. shits annoying

Just C
04-20-2011, 11:50 AM
haha, justice baby.. lets get it

Got Beef? .... Air it out, don't be shy lol

Just C
04-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Voted. I'm sorry but I think he got you on that 1. neither of you was great, but I atleast felt he was trying. Your verse was pretty weak tbh

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah Just C its straight crap, Its hard to prove riders when battles are even or both spit good but when its straight one sided its just lame, but it aint new Just C it happen to alot of people but it something all people can do it source out the people doing it and try and prove the riders.

I've always explained votes very well and give a breakdown to why I think someone wins
most obvious riders just put nothing or you find a pattern to how they vote

@JASON, Whats up?

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 12:28 PM
1st battle agenst real talk was a win based off couple % so we done a re-match and i won by a much larger %, I was happy to re-battle real talk on here or another site for the 3rd time we were happy to arrange that but it just never happen in the end because I basically was'nt around no more, but I inboxed him randomly a year later about it but nothing happened just things got in the way i guess, I never acclaimed to be the best please quote me ever if i've ever said that. i say im king of horrocore as my gimmick because I;ve done it for 10years and got history to prove it. I dont get why you so want to hate on me, did you have a previous name before jason that beefed with me? if not i dont get why ur on at me for because I've never gone out to get at you.

Also I dropped you a pm about a cypher thats an error on my profile are you possible to fix it? props

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 12:32 PM
also was DaDDio aka Ellah was also known as Daddd /Dadd?

Just C
04-20-2011, 12:34 PM
lol this guy beat daddio .. real talk .. twice i think .. etc .. and he garbage .. and he thinks hes the shit .. king of this.. founder of that .. im just getting a warm satisfaction knowing hes losing a battle he probably won

lol Sorry to piss on ya chips old bud but this time it's a genuine loss, but thats just my opinion.. You should read it and report back letting us know what you think. And who know's. I might be wrong and you can regain that long awaited satisfaction lol

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Im not bothered because Jason straights hate me so weither i won or not i doubt he going to say i won. just c it was a battle the guy spitted like cypher verse there was no punchlines, nothing i brought name play into it. punchlines, personnal and good flow i by far over all was better then the other guy, not 10/10 lol but was still alot better

Just C
04-20-2011, 12:49 PM
lol youre such a lame .. "i made your style in 06" .. kid .. you aint make shit .. youre whack as fuck. youre so garbage at this shit ..(that you claim you invented) .. lmao .. that you actually need to sway for votes against a guy named "RUGERFACE" .. hahah

is this your idea of being the king of horrorcore?
Yeah I JAB HEAVY JAWS Wider Then OPENING PORES, I'll FRAG MENY FLOORS

you jab heavy jaws wider then open pores? lmfaooooooooooo what in the fuck does that even mean?

you'll frag the floor? loooooool .. i love self-proclaimed gods like yourself .. its amusing watching them suck their own dicks while everyone else laughs at how delusional they are

and eh .. that battle was close .. i wouldnt vote on it because its close as hell and im bias cus i think youre a fag .. but that alone is proof enough that your terrible at this shit

I thought it was just me who was left clueless on that bar..

And it was close..both had they're faults, I just thought RR's were bigger and rugger thought up n stuck with a concept through out with the movie/music wordplays.. Though they wasnt great.. it still had a theme

Battle was a 6-6

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Jason you study me to much its not healthy... you placed a line of mine that was a build up to a punch.. 80% of people who spit the 1st lines in a bar is usually filler its a line that was just multis with filler to keep the flow ready until the punchline. you didnt even put the whole line in, let me guess your going to reply by saying yeah because I think its whack whatever fam, get off my nuts i dont air your out in forum or come into your battles and throw about or study your rhymes to pick faults and come up with shit to hate on you. I would read your battles to because I can fairly put out what I think. I aint about hating i get enough of it. dont like my stlye? you've said it in every thread i write in, you've made your point well done.

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 01:04 PM
And for the record, I done about 1-4 battles in over 2 years in text thats a fucking long time to get back at it again, so dont be acting like oh thats shits not ill or 10/10 because Im brushing rust off and trying to find my shit again.

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 01:15 PM
ok its obvious you've read me in the wrong way so just to correct a few things, I've never claimed to be the 'best' better for beating Daddio or Real Talk, Im told people I've beat them when I was asked I.E. because someone mentioned there names or being brough up in old threads based off the crews or history.

2ndly that was a quick, battle what was brushed up in minutes that was good enough to beat that person. If i was to battle you, Illy anyone who I would consider the better Textcees in LB i would not then use couple odd fillers, its just multis thrown up to catch on to the punchline, was only the best bar every other line all made sence.

AGAIN you read into shit to much, no where is it stated I 'fathered anyones style' i mean I made your style in 06 because it was in 06 when I came to LB that I was the only one with 2 or 3 other textcees that was using CAP MULTIS and punchlines built off each bar. everyone was battling with old struture, Me, Real Talk, Kilos maybe 1 or 2 more were the only people in 06 doing the whole CAPPED MULTIS, struturing flow bar for bar to punches, when real talk was the best in 06 and I was thrown up there as the best noobie everyone else started using that technique of battling which was'nt new because tons were using it on GOLDMIC.COM and SIXSHOT.COM before i came in 06. it was just new to Letsbeef.

wow..... i get this everytime drop a visit.

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 01:37 PM
i knew i spelt it wrong after lol, could'nt be asked to correct it.

Just C
04-20-2011, 01:41 PM
i knew i spelt it wrong after lol, could'nt be asked to correct it.

Did you mean to say

"Heavy Hitter? Yeah I JAB HEAVY JAWS Wider Then OPENING DOORS"?

Rhyme Reaper
04-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Just a random multi

The bar was based off RUGERFACE's name... RUGER = GUN....
the concentration was to the last line of the bar, which was for people to see what I highlighted beflow

Heavy Hitter? Yeah I JAB HEAVY JAWS Wider Then OPENING PORES, I'll FRAG MENY FLOORS Who The Hell Has A 'Gun Alias?' Just The FAG BEHIND YOURS!

Nameplay to a punchline, what was building up to it was multis trying to fire up aggression to the punch, thats all.

Just C
04-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Just a random multi

The bar was based off RUGERFACE's name... RUGER = GUN....
the concentration was to the last line of the bar, which was for people to see what I highlighted beflow

Heavy Hitter? Yeah I JAB HEAVY JAWS Wider Then OPENING PORES, I'll FRAG MENY FLOORS Who The Hell Has A 'Gun Alias?' Just The FAG BEHIND YOURS!

Nameplay to a punchline, what was building up to it was multis trying to fire up aggression to the punch, thats all.

There was Nameplay in there?. I don't think what you did qualify's as nameplay

Must be a different type of nameplay than I'm accustomed too

Prada Jones
04-20-2011, 03:32 PM
i understand you Reaper...i had that happen like over 20 times...so yeah ima drop a fair unbias one..but check this battle out..i need sum educated and fair voters...one of the voters gave me a 7 and is friends wit the dude im battling...smh....

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=394230