PDA

View Full Version : Bloodsport and Kickboxer

UnEtHıCaL
04-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Ok, obviously two of the best movies ever made, but have any of you seen all the sequals? I saw Kickboxer 2 as I had it on a double VHS set thing, but have any of you seen any of the Bloodsport sequals or the Kickboxer sequals? Neither have JCVD which is a massive downfall to me but Im gonna watch them all anyways.

Mind Fuck
04-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Ok, obviously two of the best movies ever made, but have any of you seen all the sequals? I saw Kickboxer 2 as I had it on a double VHS set thing, but have any of you seen any of the Bloodsport sequals or the Kickboxer sequals? Neither have JCVD which is a massive downfall to me but Im gonna watch them all anyways.

You have a working VCR?

MYST
04-14-2011, 05:58 PM
i saw kickboxer 2 n thought why jus why?? bloodsport was a CLASSICK!!(sorry cudnt help maself lol) jcvd is good watch it.
cough cough

UnEtHıCaL
04-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Yeah Bloodsport is the best. Did you see any of the other sequals though? I dont remember anything of Kickboxer 2. I think it's the guys little brother and he fights Tong Po or something but I remember fuck all.

Mind, yeah I do, but I didn't watch anything on it I was just saying that back in the day I had both of them on VHS. I hate saying VHS, saying "Want to watch a video" seems so much more normal. Taping WWF on Sunday nights because I had school on Monday lmao. I should crack out the old VHSs actually. Escape from New York + Passenger 51, fast forward the ad breaks lmao.