PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, Wax is...

Godbody
03-16-2011, 09:17 PM
Probably one of the best rappers alive. this includes mainstream artists as well.

Discuss.

KingBankstou
03-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Nah...........................

Godbody
03-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Name 10 people off top that are better than Wax. I know this is all opinion, but w/e names you drop I'll blow out of the water by saying "Wax"

Not all time, wouldnt be fair to include Pac, Em, Jay-Z in the same discussion... Just active mainstream artists and active up-&-comers.

Godbody
03-16-2011, 09:44 PM
inb4 pulse>wax tag

Just C
03-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Post ya favorite wax track.

KingBankstou
03-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Los is better then Wax,
Grafh is better than wax

ion listen 2 new undergroun rappers

but wax is DOPE but he aint got that much dope shit,

like 4 dope songs. the other shit is weird half funny videos, or mediocre songs
w/ no hook

Godbody
03-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Los is not better than Wax

Grafh might be.

But I didnt say Wax was the best. I said ONE of the best.

Black Book
03-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Wax is a beast freestyling. I'd like to see more tracks though.
BUT....
Prince Ea > Wax
CNN > Wax
Fabolous > Wax
J. Cole > Wax
Joell Ortiz > Wax

....He'd easily beat all the above in a free, except maybe Ea, but they got better tracks. That's just a couple too...

KingBankstou
03-16-2011, 10:10 PM
YouTube - Barry Bonds-ProntoBanks

Godbody
03-16-2011, 10:14 PM
Prince EA - maybe
CNN - no
J. Cole - no
Fabolous - yes
Joell Ortiz - yes

Black Book
03-16-2011, 10:19 PM
I'm talking tracks.... Wax got like two good tracks cuz the others aren't tracks. It's just long ass verses with no hook.

Godbody
03-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Are you kidding me? Wax has ALBUMS. He released Scrublife mixtape YESTERDAY and also announced signing to Def Jam.

rofl @ Wax not having tracks but having 3 albums.

KingBankstou
03-16-2011, 10:25 PM
his voice is annoyin to me too , but all tracks i heard frum em , wass boo-boo

Just C
03-16-2011, 10:26 PM
Prince EA - maybe
CNN - no
J. Cole - no
Fabolous - yes
Joell Ortiz - yes

Where did CNN come from? lol

Godbody
03-16-2011, 10:35 PM
I officially will never listen to or rate a Pronto track ever again in my life for saying that. I should put that in my sig.

Every Wax song is good. He doesn't have one bad song.

S A L T
03-16-2011, 11:23 PM
can you post links to his best shit... cuz i've heard maybe 3, and they were goood.. i've really only seen that shit he did in the car tho, cuz its got like 1 mil views..

KingBankstou
03-16-2011, 11:25 PM
he got raps about takin shits ,

Godbody
03-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Wax's latest music video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlwXuIBhWmE

Wax going off in his crib

YouTube - Wax Goes Bananas at the Crib

Wax "Stay Off Of My Facebook" (clever shit...)

YouTube - Wax: "Stay off my Facebook"

KingBankstou
03-16-2011, 11:37 PM
didnt like dispensary girl, stay off my facebook is coo , and dat second video is coo but its not a track or nuthin

Student
03-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Wax Is DOPE.

reEFer
03-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Wax is dope.. but i'ont think his music is fuckin w/ loe pescis, OG hindu kush is that shit.. ya'll heard grey alien suits?

edit: the 3-4 songs i heard so far are all dope, im waitin on the album

Krhyme Killz
03-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Some rather blasphemous statements have been made in this thread.

Godbody
03-17-2011, 12:02 AM
I heard Loe Pesci's shit and Hindu Kush's shit...i think Wax is better.

Loe Pesci is a really good writer though.

Godbody
03-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Wax already has 3 albums...and me being a big fan, I bought all 3.

Grizzly Season, Liquid Courage, and Clockwise...which was an album he did with Dumbfoundead.

Scrublife mixtape dropped 2 days ago, check that shit the fuck out, I'm about to burn it onto a fucking CD to bump in my car.

http://www.waxdotcom.com/2011/03/15/scrublife-mixtape/

reEFer
03-17-2011, 12:38 AM
yaup, i know, i'm waiting on it in the mail haha ..shits taking a good minute :high:

Joel Venom
03-17-2011, 01:15 AM
wax is not the best,not even close. los beats all for now when it comes to unsigned artist.

King John
03-17-2011, 01:42 AM
Yeah Wax is pretty dope, not top ten though.

Lizman
03-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Who Is Wax?

King John
03-17-2011, 01:44 AM
wax is not the best,not even close. los beats all for now when it comes to unsigned artist.

I've been saying that, Los is the best out period, unsigned or not. And not to dickride, but your mix-tapes are the best I've heard from a forum rapper.

dmullz
03-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Wax is a beast freestyling. I'd like to see more tracks though.
BUT....
Prince Ea > Wax
CNN > Wax
Fabolous > Wax
J. Cole > Wax
Joell Ortiz > Wax

....He'd easily beat all the above in a free, except maybe Ea, but they got better tracks. That's just a couple too...

Did you just say get more Tracks Dude just released his 2nd mixtape with 50 songs between em both and his youtube Oooo and on top of that 3 albums!!!.........and he murdered Prince EA when they did a track together, Fab and J.cole are not better no shot, Ortiz mehhhh

YouTube - WAX - RED

who is fucking with this

All Ey3 Killer
03-17-2011, 03:15 AM
Canibus is Dope !! svfgsdfvsdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdsssssssssssssssssssssss

Mind Fuck
03-17-2011, 04:20 AM
I been listening to wax

Dudes dope...

Larry and tina is my fav

Godbody
03-17-2011, 05:23 AM
Los is NOT better than wax

You know how I know? Because Los has a shitload of bad songs.

All Ey3 Killer
03-17-2011, 06:34 AM
@pulse : What do u think about Canibus ? ....But i haven't heart Wax can u sen dme his links ...

FreezyCT
03-17-2011, 11:12 AM
J. Cole - no

youre a clown

dmullz
03-17-2011, 11:31 AM
the only one on his List, that is Noteable to fuck with Wax is J.Cole

King John
03-17-2011, 12:48 PM
Los is NOT better than wax

You know how I know? Because Los has a shitload of bad songs.

Name some, Los has the best punchlines in the game right now by a mile, his flow is crazy, nobody's fucking with him right now.

Po a Fo
03-17-2011, 01:38 PM
the only one on his List, that is Noteable to fuck with Wax is J.Cole

^^^this^^^

Godbody
03-17-2011, 01:43 PM
first of all, Wax's lyrical content far exceeds Los.

the REAL Los...as in Loso/Fabolous is better than Los

Grafh's punchlines/multis/flow SHITS on Los...

i think ya'll confuse rap BATTLING with rap MUSIC though...I mean we can judge dudes on these criterias all day...but rap MUSIC isnt about who has the best multis, or punchlines, and shit like that. it should be about who has the best lyrical ability.

and Wax has proven to me that he has a better lyrical ability. his brother Herbal T is also better than Los. If they really wanted to, either Wax or Herbal T can ramble on about some nonsense with 1,000 multis and 1,000 punchlines...but it won't have any substance. thats why Wax makes songs on real topics, weed, funny topics, etc... there's a story behind all of them.

Los has a Six Foot Seven freestyle, a freestyle on this, a freestyle on that, blah blah.....basically Los is a carbon copy of every rapper that's coming into the game. Joell Ortiz did that shit 3 years ago. Drake was doin it on his come up, J. Cole did the same shit.

we need more stand outs.

FreezyCT
03-17-2011, 02:48 PM
but it works

Godbody
03-17-2011, 02:50 PM
It sure does work...look where flow & punchlines got Cassidy!

Jack-0-Lantern
03-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Pulse's comment is void. DizzDaDogg has never made anything of himself.

Lizman
03-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Who The Fudge Is Wax?

Po a Fo
03-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Who The Fudge Is Wax?

you need to hop up on youtube and find out son, you in hibernation or somethin

FreezyCT
03-17-2011, 08:46 PM

you mean millions of doll hairs and a few hit singles..?

im confused

Godbody
03-17-2011, 09:13 PM
doll hairs? W/e that means.

Cassidy never became famous. Gtfo, he had a Joe Budden episode. He put out his Drink/2 Step shit and that was all. he dropped an album recently named CASH and that shit went wood.

King John
03-18-2011, 04:16 AM
first of all, Wax's lyrical content far exceeds Los.

the REAL Los...as in Loso/Fabolous is better than Los

Grafh's punchlines/multis/flow SHITS on Los...

i think ya'll confuse rap BATTLING with rap MUSIC though...I mean we can judge dudes on these criterias all day...but rap MUSIC isnt about who has the best multis, or punchlines, and shit like that. it should be about who has the best lyrical ability.

and Wax has proven to me that he has a better lyrical ability. his brother Herbal T is also better than Los. If they really wanted to, either Wax or Herbal T can ramble on about some nonsense with 1,000 multis and 1,000 punchlines...but it won't have any substance. thats why Wax makes songs on real topics, weed, funny topics, etc... there's a story behind all of them.

Los has a Six Foot Seven freestyle, a freestyle on this, a freestyle on that, blah blah.....basically Los is a carbon copy of every rapper that's coming into the game. Joell Ortiz did that shit 3 years ago. Drake was doin it on his come up, J. Cole did the same shit.

we need more stand outs.

How do you define "lyrical ability?" And Los aint all punchlines, that's just what he's better at than everybody else. Wax is dope but he's not reinventing the wheel, don't expect him to make a dent in terms of mainstream success.

King John
03-18-2011, 04:17 AM

Look where it got Wayne though, one of the top five biggest names in rap right now.

Godbody
03-18-2011, 05:36 AM
I define lyrical ability as....being able to put words together nicely around whatever subject you're trying to talk about, I guess. Its hard to explain.

But Wax > Los by far.

I have all of Wax's albums. You cant judge if you only seen his YouTube shits.

FreezyCT
03-18-2011, 10:14 AM
are you joking, or are you just in denial about the fact you were singing along to hotel, get no better, and ima hustler - again youre a clown...youre talking out of your ass, please stop

and take wax's dick out of your mouth, its a bad look even for a forum junkie

Godbody
03-18-2011, 02:51 PM
are you joking, or are you just in denial about the fact you were singing along to hotel, get no better, and ima hustler - again youre a clown...youre talking out of your ass, please stop

and take wax's dick out of your mouth, its a bad look even for a forum junkie

Am I supposed to know who you are? Why does your opinion count. You're a skill-less faggot and your only talent is sucking people off well enough to vote on your shitty cyphers.

I didnt even know Cass was in Hotel til like 2009. rofl. Get No Better? Never heard it. I'm a hustla was catchy...but did I ever say I hated Cassidy? You dumb fucking faggot. I said punchlines/multis shit isn't what defines a GOOD rapper music-wise. That's perfectly fine for battling though.

KingBankstou
03-18-2011, 03:05 PM
freezy doper in tracks den u pulse

Godbody
03-18-2011, 03:07 PM
No he's not. & lol @ that... I'm doper than both of you in tracks, audio battles, and text battles.

KingBankstou
03-18-2011, 03:29 PM
lmao you dont belive dat,

i know me and him both doper then u in tracks i aint gon even say sht bout that cause i think that was a joke (?)

audio .. nigga, send that shit freestyle right now

text.. nahh u got that gay ass wordplay , i got punchlines send'at shit too

if u lose i will change my name to pulsebitch

if i win change yours too prontosbitch#4,

aww.. yu'on wanna do that? wann me too send? thought u was better den me?

DAS RIGHT NIGGA U ASS

Godbody
03-18-2011, 03:35 PM
First of all you got nothing on my text...Your shit is horrible and I've washed people that washed you.

2nd of all, all of your songs suck on some Lil Scrappy shit.

3rd of all, we freestyle battled live in the chatroom and I bodied you. In front of at least 5 people.

TWICE.

KingBankstou
03-18-2011, 03:40 PM
so you scared to battle me on here cause imma put a L on yo recorddd?
audio or text , sen sum shit nigga you terrifed to battle me, u aint fuckin wit me
PURRID

and my tracks?

YouTube - Hunt3R -Pronto Banks

YouTube - I Hate Love [Instrumental With Hook] -Pronto Banks

Post sum close lil nigga