PDA

View Full Version : New Krhyme Killz Track!!!!

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 02:59 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=89493-Goodnight-680

thanks for peeping, commenting, and rating...

-Killz

GRizzEAT
01-30-2011, 03:06 PM
...sounds dope. lolz

RULE
01-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Bars were too dope.

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 03:42 PM
ummmm....9 listens and no rates??? lol

GRizzEAT
01-30-2011, 03:45 PM
...Blocked.

1DollarShort
01-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Ey this is a dope track. But don't take it the wrong way from the rating and comment i dropped.

Just tellin the truth coz i know you aint gonna bitch about it.

When i said "This beat don't suit your voice", It's just coz i aways think of your lyrics and presence to be more "gangster", nah mean?

Like, imagine Souljah boy tryna get on some heavy gangster beat?
Or M.O.P spittin on some Bruno Mars instrumental, haha.

:high:

EJT
01-30-2011, 03:57 PM
jordan from the airport ..... haha

rick ross 2 snickers

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 04:07 PM
no doubt Soup....preciate the honesty...

i just felt like the message was on some laid back and watching these clowns on some dumb shit type vibe...so i took it easy

but i feel you doggy

Just C
01-30-2011, 04:14 PM
You rapping in a big room?..A lot of echo...To be honest with you..
I like the beat and if u had rehearsed a bit more before u recorded...
it would of worked...

the way it is right now..too many pauses..
and moments where u was playing catch up with the beat...
the content was nice...and it would of been a real nice track had the emotion needed to catch the vibe been there...

get familier with what u wrote a bit more..maybe make a few tweeks to the structure, re record, then post again..

recording in a different room with less ambience will make a big difference too, as the reverb is killing your pressence on the mic...

alot of reverb on the raw recording will also limit what u can do with it in the effects stage too...

you need your recordings to be as dry (no reverb) as possible,
but not to the point where it's overkill and your recording sounds muffled and low end heavy....

time to go back to the drawing board on this 1 and work it out untill u get it just right...

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 04:21 PM
You rapping in a big room?..A lot of echo...To be honest with you..
I like the beat and if u had rehearsed a bit more before u recorded...
it would of worked...

the way it is right now..too many pauses..
and moments where u was playing catch up with the beat...
the content was nice...and it would of been a real nice track had the emotion needed to catch the vibe been there...

get familier with what u wrote a bit more..maybe make a few tweeks to the structure, re record, then post again..

recording in a different room with less ambience will make a big difference too, as the reverb is killing your pressence on the mic...

alot of reverb on the raw recording will also limit what u can do with it in the effects stage too...

you need your recordings to be as dry (no reverb) as possible,
but not to the point where it's overkill and your recording sounds muffled and low end heavy....

time to go back to the drawing board on this 1 and work it out untill u get it just right...

fuck outta here son....

lmao...thanks Just...yeah i know about the echo....i recently moved to a crib with like 9ft ceilings and its hardwood floors all through the house...so i'm aware of the echo...even in my audio battles now.

good looks on the rehearsing shit...i think i'll listen to this on mp3 and memorize the words and shit and maybe re-record

thanks for the feedback

Spooky|Deep
01-30-2011, 04:29 PM
JusT holla at me about mixin the vocals, I'm really close to layin it down......

Jack-0-Lantern
01-30-2011, 04:42 PM
That style is too dope. I personally think the pausing works for you. *Shrug*

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 04:50 PM
That style is too dope. I personally think the pausing works for you. *Shrug*

Thanks fam...I'm not gonna change my style, but the quality is not where it need be

Good looks teezy

Ra¡n Matrix
01-30-2011, 04:51 PM
KK got tired of rule outshining him on all of his tracks hahaha

RULE
01-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Aint never happened son.

K stays killin it.

Ra¡n Matrix
01-30-2011, 05:05 PM
thats not wha u were saying 3 days ago RULE ma son

RULE
01-30-2011, 05:07 PM
lol tryna start some fake beef fam?

Tell you what you get a screenshot of me saying that and i'll give you my GC Title lol.

Ra¡n Matrix
01-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Okay Hold On I Got It Saved On My Server ... I Hope ur True To Your Word Brah

Ra¡n Matrix
nevermind Bar shotz cant pullll off fake screenshots , i dont want it enough to learn how either

RULE
Yessir, you have my word.

Haz
01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
me > whole thread

RULE
01-30-2011, 05:11 PM
nevermind Bar shotz cant pullll off fake screenshots , i dont want it enough to learn how either

loooooooool

That woulda been fun tho.

Welcome back....

Ra¡n Matrix
01-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Haha Straight up .... i just noticed i have my own crue tooo ..... Shits about to wile out for classick

RULE
01-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Take ya shots fam lol

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 05:13 PM
off the top of my head I kno RULE bested on LBs Finest...the others were pretty neck and neck

RULE
01-30-2011, 05:15 PM
off the top of my head I kno RULE bested on LBs Finest...the others were pretty neck and neck

nahhhhhh lol got my ass whupped on the busta rhyme remix. LB finest was evens. Politic Me > any RULE track.

Ra¡n Matrix
01-30-2011, 05:16 PM

u had the worst verse on that joint ... sucks 2 b u

DESSA
01-30-2011, 05:17 PM
First u Nut hugging cuz u in classic. second.. the Lyrics are nice. the Beat Ok . the Mic ALL ASS. but i understand. but in this track all u doing is Hating.. HATING, HATING , HATING.. musik is music no mater how u put it and them niggas that shining now. let them shine.. do they thang.. if u bettter and can show it. Get Famous then.. if not STFU. thats some shit ah LAME ASS NIGGA AH DO.. just complain about what other niggas doing to get they Bread up.. but lyrics wise u gud. other then that step it up in that music shit..

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 05:23 PM
First u Nut hugging cuz u in classic. second.. the Lyrics are nice. the Beat Ok . the Mic ALL ASS. but i understand. but in this track all u doing is Hating.. HATING, HATING , HATING.. musik is music no mater how u put it and them niggas that shining now. let them shine.. do they thang.. if u bettter and can show it. Get Famous then.. if not STFU. thats some shit ah LAME ASS NIGGA AH DO.. just complain about what other niggas doing to get they Bread up.. but lyrics wise u gud. other then that step it up in that music shit..

Whoaaaaa...I see I offended the people that I wanted to

RULE
01-30-2011, 05:24 PM
u had the worst verse on that joint ... sucks 2 b u

Warship... dont make me lol

FreezyCT
01-30-2011, 07:29 PM
i agree completely with teezy - thats you yo, dont change it

as for the beat, it fit the message perfect

great job

Haz
01-30-2011, 07:30 PM

werddddddddddddddd

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 07:58 PM
i agree completely with teezy - thats you yo, dont change it

as for the beat, it fit the message perfect

great job

thanks, fam...appreciate the feedback as usual

GodTheReptilian
01-30-2011, 08:35 PM
HOT track...definitely no hate...a lot of facts delivered/raw content and consistent...the beat was sensible, didnt outshine the lyrics, great tempo. I think the pausing was a necessary evil consider the message involved. I could care less about quality...as it applies to "site tracks", I dont expect Grade A engineering. OVERALL...Pretty dope and conscious. I do believe that your delivery could have been stronger...the content of the lyrics demanded it.

I DIMED/10 it...proper

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 08:38 PM
HOT track...definitely no hate...a lot of facts delivered/raw content and consistent...the beat was sensible, didnt outshine the lyrics, great tempo. I think the pausing was a necessary evil consider the message involved. I could care less about quality...as it applies to "site tracks", I dont expect Grade A engineering. OVERALL...Pretty dope and conscious. I do believe that your delivery could have been stronger...the content of the lyrics demanded it.

I DIMED/10 it...proper

damn son...definately appreciate the good feebback...

now..

back to battle mode FUCKPOET!!! lol...

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2011, 10:10 PM
more listens.....NOW! lol

RULE
01-31-2011, 03:06 AM

I DIMED/10 it...proper

Gotta give props to that.

Krhyme Killz
01-31-2011, 11:17 AM
Word. Especially since I sent him some crack for the ears

TheStudent
01-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Black N' Yellow REMIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX