PDA

View Full Version : AK× > pULSe > Iron Solomon

Spooky|Deep
01-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Now we all know how good pULSe is, but ReKnow aka AK× is a beast......I thought about coppin a mic and fuckin wit the audio side, but as long as he's there I ain't pickin the fuckin mic up

Fuck that

Godbody
01-27-2011, 09:05 PM
My name comes out of Spooky's mouth more often than it comes out of my bitch's mouth.

StepTo-
01-27-2011, 09:23 PM
Ya girl calls you pulse?

A lil weird but it's whatever.

Spooky|Deep
01-27-2011, 09:27 PM
You gotta really believe in this rap shit to call her a bitch, but homie I don't believe for a second you got one anyways.......who you tryna impress?

Godbody
01-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Ya girl calls you pulse?

A lil weird but it's whatever.

Girls call me many names. pULSe, daddy, papi, & God..to name a few. :cool:

Spooky stop playing yourself homeboyahhh...:pimp:

Spooky|Deep
01-27-2011, 09:36 PM
He went from he got a bitch to many girls now......

That's interestin

Godbody
01-27-2011, 09:38 PM
He went from he got a bitch to many girls now......

That's interestin

I said girls call me many names. I hope you know bitch = derogatory word for "female" so girl = bitch.

You can't speak on such topics though, so tell me how it feels to have a boyfriend. :cool:

Spooky|Deep
01-27-2011, 09:44 PM
You dumb son of a bitch, I am a fuckin genius wit the best readin comprehension skills......you were tryna give off the impression that they call you daddy and papi n shit like they are intimate wit you. And the fact is you don't have one period.....motherfucka you chat all day

Godbody
01-27-2011, 09:51 PM
You dumb son of a bitch, I am a fuckin genius wit the best readin comprehension skills......you were tryna give off the impression that they call you daddy and papi n shit like they are intimate wit you. And the fact is you don't have one period.....motherfucka you chat all day

Not as often as you do shun shun. & I got more than you do. I can just guarantee that

Spooky|Deep
01-27-2011, 10:27 PM
pULSe my life is better than yours......academically, financially, socially, etc. My folks taught me well, practically it's a burden to have more than one and it's cheaper to keep er if it's serious

You the type of lowlife nigga who buy J's n shit......you go to multiple rap sites and waste your life away, what the fuck did you accomplish today? I'll tell you what I did if you're totally honest

StepTo-
01-27-2011, 10:30 PM
I ain't done shit today, I was lazy as fuck. Lol.

Black Book
01-27-2011, 10:32 PM
I got shit done, nothing real serious though...

School.
A little work after school.
Studied.
Played basketball with some friends.
Came home and got on here.

Spooky|Deep
01-27-2011, 10:32 PM
That lazy shit keeps you poor.....I fuck wit y'all but I stay busy

Godbody
01-27-2011, 10:33 PM
pULSe my life is better than yours......academically, financially, socially, etc. My folks taught me well, practically it's a burden to have more than one and it's cheaper to keep er if it's serious

You the type of lowlife nigga who buy J's n shit......you go to multiple rap sites and waste your life away, what the fuck did you accomplish today? I'll tell you what I did if you're totally honest

If your life is better than mine financially & socially, you'd be able to have more than one girl. There goes social. Second of all, you just admitted you can't support more than 1 girl cuz its a "burden". So there goes financial. & Lastly, you probably do have better grades than me.

But face it, grades don't mean shit. The biggest companies in existence were made by teenagers or college dropouts with ideas that took off.

You just lost every argument you ever tried to win. & My life is better. :pimp:

Black Book
01-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Siding with Spooky here... With the fact of:
Educated People > Uneducated People
Financially Stable > Financially Troubled
Socially Accepted > Socially Awkward.

Godbody
01-27-2011, 10:41 PM

Obviously you didn't read my winning argument which just shut him down. Lol @ you believing everything Spooky tells you.

If I told you I had 74 bitches, a giant mansion, and a Ferrari in my garage you would side with me. Whuddasucker

Black Book
01-27-2011, 10:49 PM
No. Because that isn't believable, Spooky is. I can tell when someone lies. Example, 95% of what Rain Matrix says about himself is false. Your argument also didn't really shut him down. All those are based off interpretation of what he typed. You are guessing what he meant by it... That's like me saying you are a methodical liar for saying that shit about you and bitches. When in fact you could possibly be telling the truth. But, Spooky does point out that probably almost everyone active on here doesn't get a lot of bitches. Like myself, except it's cuz I'm a one girl type of guy. Fucking everyone is for lowlifes.

You get my point now?

Spooky|Deep
01-27-2011, 10:53 PM

I didn't realize how stupid this dude was.....check it out, I'm not a captain save a hoe by any stretch of the imagination but he says he's dealin wit bitches. I would never fuck wit a bitch though, only a woman who has sense......I dislike dumb broads wit a passion and livin in the RDU/Chapel Hill area you can't help but to be wit a woman who has that. I'm set, I would never bring that hood shit to her.....

Then again she wouldn't take that anyway, only time I'm in sneakers is at the weight room......

Black Book
01-27-2011, 10:58 PM
How was that statement dumb? I'm pretty sure everything I said is true. Isn't it?

Spooky|Deep
01-27-2011, 11:06 PM
I wasn't talkin bout you, reread and use the context clues......