PDA

View Full Version : Lets play amature psycologist.

Louie Dawgs
01-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Question:

What is the problem with C Teezy? This man obviously needs help. Lots of it.

Possible Psychological Symptoms:

Obsession.

He has started pretty much five threads over today and yesterday aimed at me.

Jealousy.

Feels an inherent need to take shots at me and unethical at every possible turn.

Irrationality.

How could dissing me and Unethical make sense?

Delusion.

Tied in with irrationality. Thinks that he can beat out or out-whatever myself and Unethical on the forums, a feat which has NEVER been done.

Possible answers to this medical mystery:

Inferiority Complex: Feels inferior, thus feels an irrational need to attempt to assert his authority over those to which he feels inferior towards.

Napoleon Complex: What can I say. He probably has a small dick.

Oedipus complex. I actually am his father. Long story, in fact. It starts with me crossing the arabian desert, upon which I stumble upon an oasis. Upon the discovery of this oasis, I find an abandoned shack which leads to a secret occult tunnel buried beneath a Persian rug, upon.... Nevermind. Just accept that it involves lolipops, pineapples and Lady Gaga in a thong. No homo.

Insanity: Perhaps this should be an addendum toward all of the previous conditions?? Who knows??

I spin, you decide.

Homosexuality: Me love you long time. Nullus. Just saying. Thats the way he thinks. seriously.

Exits stage awkwardly.......

MYST
01-27-2011, 12:22 PM
cool thread bro....

Louie Dawgs
01-27-2011, 12:24 PM
This is actually some of my finest work. True story.

Just C
01-27-2011, 12:25 PM
Eth + Pulse = Teezy

Jack-0-Lantern
01-27-2011, 12:26 PM
I voted Oedipus Complex, because it had the least boring explanation.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-27-2011, 12:30 PM
You forgot to mention the sociopathic tendencies, though. And the obvious ASPD, oh, and possible aspergers, and bipolar disorder, and paranoia which is probably a cast off brought on by the horrible delusions from the bipolar disorder, and etc, etc, etc.

Louie Dawgs
01-27-2011, 12:31 PM
You forgot to mention the sociopathic tendencies, though. And the obvious ASPD, oh, and possible aspergers, and bipolar disorder, and paranoia which is probably a cast off brought on by the horrible delusions from the bipolar disorder, and etc, etc, etc.
Thats why this is amature psycology.

Godbody
01-27-2011, 12:36 PM
This is nonsense, C Teezy is not EtH + Pulse...

Jack-0-Lantern
01-27-2011, 12:36 PM
^ he's right, I'm funnier than both.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Thats why this is amature psycology.

I like to be good at the things I try. It's a shame that not everyone can have that same ambition.

UnEtHıCaL
01-27-2011, 12:46 PM
#2, He couldn't ever become RULE in bars, and he'll soon realize that he'll never become me in the forums. What next? He'll start telling us that he owns a business and will put a grenade in our mothers wombs?

ItsFame
01-27-2011, 01:13 PM
he owns a business and will put a grenade in our mothers wombs?

i like this insult

RULE
01-27-2011, 01:17 PM
#2, He couldn't ever become RULE in bars, and he'll soon realize that he'll never become me in the forums. What next? He'll start telling us that he owns a business and will put a grenade in our mothers wombs?

I dont drink so im rarely in bars.

Whaaa? no??? My bad.

*hangs head in shame*...

TheStudent
01-27-2011, 01:37 PM
This Thread Is Too Much Work