PDA

View Full Version : Lets be honest LB...like NOW!

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Big UPs to LB for keeping me out the streets and doing something constructive with my time...THANK UP LB!

Everyone likes to state how being on LB (Overtime) should be seen as a negative thing...when insulting and such...but I have to admit...LB has kept me out of trouble and glued to the extent in which I didnt want to do anything negative JUSt in ORDER to make it back to check the forums AND my votes...lol.

How has LB changed your life...be honest ppl...fuck those who say LB has not done something positive for them. It just may have saved your life or someone else.

I'm saying this because I just had an experience...and LB saved my life...If I wasnt glued to this forum...I would probably not be chatting with you guys now. Not that anyone should give a fuck...but just sayin. You guys are the BEST...no matter how much of an asshole we pretend to be!

Peace Gods

StepTo-
01-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Hahahahahaahahha

merkDyou
01-26-2011, 04:48 PM
^ MLB ..LBGF was type ill..we had a dope roster too. LBP is pretty dead whats good with that famm u shud be a leader in DPS if nethingg

Krhyme Killz
01-26-2011, 05:55 PM
all kinds off ammo here....smh

UnEtHıCaL
01-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Being honest, LB has made me smarter (yeah, dont be predictable!). But I fucked about with the internet a little, but not THAT much before I joined LB. From LB it led me to being on the internet alot more, and it led me to other sites and shit or it led me to having discussions regarding good topics and stuff. Also it definently gets your vocab up typing all the time. When speking you get enroled in speech patterns but when typing new words wierdly pop up alot. The only real way it 'changed' my life as it gave something to do in substitution of the TV though. Now I just record the few shows I watch and never really generally watch TV, and replaced it with internet time. It never gets in the way of social time, work or even playing the PS3 time because it only replaced that one actual bit of time I used to watch TV on.

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 10:33 PM
all kinds off ammo here....smh

You must think Im an idiot Krhyme...I want you to see my threads...this is a decisive battle. smh...You would think that it would have dawned on you by now...lol.

Oh, did you check out my predictions? Send that one minute audio over...I'm tired of waiting.