PDA

View Full Version : Krhyme Killz AUDIO VERSE predictions (bars)...

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 12:26 PM
blah blah blah, NERD blah blah blah CANIBUS...blah blah blah see Im from the STREETS...blah blah blah BIG WORDS, blah blah blah PULL THE HAMMER...blah blah blah (something about a dead poet), blah blah blah (homosexual line punchline)...blah blah blah COREY GUNZ, blah blah blah (something about my delivery)...blah blah blah BASIC MEMBER IN DPS...blah blah blah PULL THE METAL, blah blah blah YOU CANT AVOID Kryhme...blah blah blah WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY...blah blah blah CHANGING your SCREEN NAME.

basically this is the sum of it...lets see how much actually comes to fruition.

Peace

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Bump it...DPS

RhetoriK
01-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Haha...DPS!!

Krhyme Killz
01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
why even kick a hornets nest?

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 12:58 PM
why even kick a hornets nest?

Not kickin...just nudging it a tad bit

RULE
01-26-2011, 12:59 PM
You forgot the word "Steeze" lol

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 01:06 PM
lmao...oh yea...blah blah blah AINT FUCKIN WITH MY STEEZE

GRizzEAT
01-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Most hornets are dead to tha world, this time of year.

Krhyme Killz
01-26-2011, 01:39 PM
i'll freestyle my verse :eek:

GRizzEAT
01-26-2011, 01:46 PM

For me too :D???

Krhyme Killz
01-26-2011, 01:50 PM
lol...i actually may

TheStudent
01-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Lol @ The Avy, That's Classick.
And WTF Poet? You Dip In Butt Buddies R' Us Much?

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 10:39 PM

...and what is this suppose to mean? So when you lose, you can say "It was a FREESTYLE anyway"? Stop the comedy....:cool:...Im not impressed.

StepTo-
01-26-2011, 10:50 PM
...and what is this suppose to mean? So when you lose, you can say "It was a FREESTYLE anyway"? Stop the comedy....:cool:...Im not impressed.Your Taking This Waaaay Too Seriously.
This Is What You Remind Me Of.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/internet-24591.jpg

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 10:58 PM
lol...what a cornball...not at all. Its called "letsbeef" not "letsmeet" for tea and crumpets. If you are going to battle...make it interesting...hip hop is a competitive art form.

Usually the mofos that say "its not that serious" are wack anyway from what I understand.

StepTo-
01-26-2011, 11:02 PM
lol...what a cornball...not at all. Its called "letsbeef" not "letsmeet" for tea and crumpets. If you are going to battle...make it interesting...hip hop is a competitive art form.

Usually the mofos that say "its not that serious" are wack anyway from what I understand.This Is Coming From A Dude Who Made A Thread Talkin Bout How "Letsbeef Saved My Life" hahaha gtfo If You Let A Site Control Your Life And Makes Desicions For You Then That's Sad.

That's How I Know I'm Better Than You.

UnEtHıCaL
01-26-2011, 11:03 PM
We all take it too serious.

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 11:09 PM
This Is Coming From A Dude Who Made A Thread Talkin Bout How "Letsbeef Saved My Life" hahaha gtfo If You Let A Site Control Your Life And Makes Desicions For You Then That's Sad.

Another cornball statement/remark...Im aware of what it is that I'm doing. smh

|Ah|ReNA|
01-26-2011, 11:10 PM
Discouragements... stfu... you makin my list...

Do i have to kill you in a battle a 3rd time to get you to stop actin an ass?

GodTheReptilian
01-26-2011, 11:14 PM
This Is Coming From A Dude Who Made A Thread Talkin Bout How "Letsbeef Saved My Life" hahaha gtfo If You Let A Site Control Your Life And Makes Desicions For You Then That's Sad.

LMAO...who hasnt already destroyed this character....why is it that every time you show up in a thread we always end up here.

Better than who?

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=379894

^^^Murdered him already...badly

Just C
01-26-2011, 11:16 PM
So what verse is this?

StepTo-
01-26-2011, 11:48 PM
LMAO...who hasnt already destroyed this character....why is it that every time you show up in a thread we always end up here.

Better than who?

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=379894

^^^Murdered him already...badlyThat was a while ago.
But you thought that when I said "I'm better than you" you thought I was talking bout letsbeef. Lol no I was talking life in general. I know I'm better than you.

@ Dalingo - sorry if what I'm doin Is making you mad. I'm just tired of this dude being cocky for no reason. He think hes the king shit around here that's just my opinion
So if speakin my mind is making me on your list... My bad bro I guess I'm goin on your list.

This is my last post to you Poet. I'm done with this Internet bitching lol good luck on all your other shit. Whatever dude have fun and welcome back to LB.

RULE
01-27-2011, 01:58 AM

Usually the mofos that say "its not that serious" are wack anyway from what I understand.

My heart broke just a lil...

UnEtHıCaL
01-27-2011, 02:22 AM
I knew it would RULE.

Step, you do know that Krhyme (Mahv 2) thinks he is god too though?

TheStudent
01-27-2011, 12:56 PM
We all take it too serious.

Speak For Yourself EtH w/ Your 13K Posts, I USED To Take It Seriously, Nowwwww I Don't Really Give A Fuck