PDA

View Full Version : Stress?

UnEtHıCaL
01-25-2011, 11:50 PM
EtH with a serious topic...I know...but read on...

So as you might hear, shit aint going too well. It's nothing serious or overwhelming, but it's combining bordum with a lack of goals which is getting me down. I'm not depressed (nor will I ever be), but I'm getting slightly stressed. I flip out at simple things and started drinking bottles on weekdays alone and shit. Nothing major, but I fucking despite not being optamistic and relaxed. I usually am always, and this feeling of slight angziety (phonetic...) is pissing me off. People say a little stress is good, is it good and do most people hate it as much as me? (E-Thugs, keep the "Chill out bro, peace and prosperity, smoke a doobie with me and my radical amigos" shit outta...)

Vandahl
01-26-2011, 12:01 AM
Stress is good and bad, depends on how you take it...If you get stressed it means something needs to be changed..and if you aren't stressing..you probably need to go find something that makes you stress in a good way...like competitive activites and shit like that...

UnEtHıCaL
01-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Competitive activites releive stress do they not though? And the reason I'm getting stressed is because I don't have anything in the first place, so if I need to find some to stop being stressed, a problem occurs. My situation seemingly no matter how I try to change it, leaves me in the same senario. No I don't get jacked by hookers and get send down for missed court appearences like other Gs on the site, but I can't fix anything right now and seemingly have to ride it out. I HATE stress, and it's making me flip out like big time because I made a hole buttering the bread typa shit. Even worse is cleaning the butter off the wall after the bitch fit. Any way to relive stress without like, punching something or someone? I have no $$ for sports or clubbing, and with no clubbing that leaves fuck all possibilities by taking shit out on some insecure skinny chick.

LAV
01-26-2011, 01:03 AM
ayo 'g.o' catch wreck huh.. draining bottles homie.. shit aint rite mang.. fa real at ones expense mang like n.e. addiction catches up in the hold.. yah oppurtunity don't exactly present it'self man i got probation dead'lines i cant meet fah shit// on tha 'D.L.' ya digg.. homie make yaself a spring'' LIFEFORCE// one~

UnEtHıCaL
01-26-2011, 01:22 AM
Yeah, I was just thinking all of that myself fareal ya dig?

Lizman
01-26-2011, 02:31 AM
What Are Your Goals?

Eye G
01-26-2011, 04:03 AM
Blaze out some Kush u'll get less stress !! :high:

Spooky|Deep
01-26-2011, 07:02 AM
You need to get real ...

FreezyCT
01-26-2011, 10:03 AM
lol @ everyone posting exactly what he didnt want

StepTo-
01-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Really, If You Want The Hard Truth.
Get Off Your Ass, Go Do Something. Call Up Some Friends & Just Go... IDC What You Do Just Do Something Fun.... It Will Take Your Mind Off Of Shit, & Possibly Get Rid Of Your Stress..

& Like Elizabeth Said, Get Your Goals, Figure Out What You Want To Do & How You Can Acheive Them Goals.... If You Aint Got Money, Hustle... & I Don't Mean Sell Drugs, Even Though Thats An Option.

Thats All I Got For You..

AkRid_ArTz
01-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Go to School lol. Have you gone to post secondary shit yet?

Lizman
01-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Really, If You Want The Hard Truth.
Get Off Your Ass, Go Do Something. Call Up Some Friends & Just Go... IDC What You Do Just Do Something Fun.... It Will Take Your Mind Off Of Shit, & Possibly Get Rid Of Your Stress..

& Like Elizabeth Said, Get Your Goals, Figure Out What You Want To Do & How You Can Acheive Them Goals.... If You Aint Got Money, Hustle... & I Don't Mean Sell Drugs, Even Though Thats An Option.

Thats All I Got For You..

Greenhorn, Cub, Sonny, Kiddo, Laddie, Boy, Freshman, Colt
New Kid On The Block, Newcomer, Tenderfoot, Trainee, Heel
Amateur, Apprentice, Beginner, Fledgling, Neophyte, Novice
Novitiate, Tyro, Plebe, Postulant, Prentice, Starter, Gremmel

Krhyme Killz
01-26-2011, 12:28 PM
yo...stress is relative, Eth...put yourself in the shoes of someone with more serious issues, and you'll see that whatever it is you have going on could be worse. change 3-4 things in your life...even small things, and you'll feel better

TheStudent
01-26-2011, 01:03 PM
TL;DR
But Just Smoke Some Weed And Say Fuck The World Dawg \X/!

UnEtHıCaL
01-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Ey3 and Stu, although I said don't say that, I'll reply. I gave up weed, shit fucks with your head. It doesent so much relax you as keep you normal enough for a few hours, but it stressed you out when you are not high in just general situations, like a large line in the bank or some shit.

Akrid, the reasons I'm starting to stress as all my life i've had hustling, work, school and shit. Now that I couldn't continue college, and have no way back, is why I even posted this thread. If I could get back into college, everything would be sorted.

StepTo, the reason I want to go to college is to stop myself from getting involved in any bad shit.

I already got some answers I needed so I'll be working on that if I can. Thanks anyways guys, appretiated.
StepTo

TheStudent
01-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Oh Shit My Bad, I Didn't Realize You Were Actually Being Serious

UnEtHıCaL
01-26-2011, 03:16 PM
I knew you werent being serious, because, I mean, you spoke about something that could be associated as 'cool'. The other crip never to touch the green eh? Yup.