PDA

View Full Version : REAL Guide To Elevating

Godbody
01-25-2011, 10:47 PM
there's not many steps involved to elevating really..Like everything, all it takes is practice. first of all, you have to know how to read. If you cant read, you're fucked and you'll never be able to be a good texter.

second of all, read my battles. read UA, remarK, Illimit, RT, -ReeFer-, RULE, Rican, etc etc...reason I picked these names is because we're all fucking monsters and we each have certain strengths that set us apart.

by reading the battles you'll learn how multis work, how to use clever wordplays, syllable count...

so if you dont know what a multi is, and I have a line in my battle that goes "SMACKED WITH THE TOOLIE"

you can go off of my rhyme scheme. "CLAPPED WITH THE OOZIE" ... "ASKING FOR SCOOBY" ... "TAXES IN MOVIES"

you've officially learned multis/rhyme scheme

WRONG WAY TO DO IT:

"SMACKED WITH THE TOOLIE"... "CLAPPING IN THE MOVIES"..<--there's an extra syllable there that throws ya rhyme off. If you wanna keep CLAPPING IN THE MOVIES

then you can add another word to "SMACKED WITH THE TOOLIE"...here's a quick fix; "SMACKED HIM WITH THE TOOLIE"

now for wordplays,read battles and learn how they use wordplays and punches to make them work. for flow, read the verse out loud in your head. sadly, most Letsbeef rhymes are forced with slang words.

so GET HIM A DOCTA..(Doctor)...Cuz he'll get HIT WITH THE CHOPPA..(slang for gun and forces rhyme since DOCTA isn't a word)..etc etc etc

I keep THANGS ON MAH WAIST (I keep things on my waist, but forced so it could rhyme with)... BANG ON HER FACE

etc etc.

Its all about pronouncing shit right, or actually, WRONG. so that they can rhyme.

Black Book
01-25-2011, 10:55 PM
I actually say things with the a instead of er when talking out loud though. Most people around where I live do... It's an accent or dialect for the area. An example: I say button in a fucked up way... Instead of like Butt-In I say it like Buhh-In.

I'm not some uneducated guy from the south with a souther accent. But I just prunoubce things quick, or in other words leave small sounds out. Like in button I just leave the t sound out.

Godbody
01-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Word shun shun

UnEtHıCaL
01-25-2011, 11:43 PM
AHHHH COME ON! Just when I give up being the forum asshole to be the 'help-u elevate' guy!