PDA

View Full Version : All right...

LOQ
01-24-2011, 09:55 PM
Usually I don;t get into all of this D.P.S/Classick stufff...However, everybody that is worth battling as far as improving is in those to groups, maybe a couple in Gang-Life...of course LP™...So what are the standards for both of your crews?

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 09:58 PM
BEATIN ME.... (nohomo)

LOQ
01-24-2011, 10:00 PM
BEATIN ME.... (nohomo)

Lmao..if that were true, half of the people havent beat u on a serious note.

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:02 PM
ikno.... but ukno i gotta fuk with u ma nigga. Actually, i wudn mind haven u in ma crew. i think with alot of work that u cud be moded into a "not ur everyday noob". Actually u remind me alot of me as a pup...lolz. Snipin n all :D

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 10:03 PM
In DSP, you have to be active and willing to elevate. Numbers are filling up but after this event finishes, I'll be trying my best to help these guys improve.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Eth pls fix you sig... it's bothering me lol.

LOQ
01-24-2011, 10:06 PM
ikno.... but ukno i gotta fuk with u ma nigga. Actually, i wudn mind haven u in ma crew. i think with alot of work that u cud be moded into a "not ur everyday noob". Actually u remind me alot of me as a pup...lolz. Snipin n all :D

Lol haha. True shit tho. We started off the same. I swear I thought you had been here for like 5 years with all those battles. Thats why I would save my dope shit for you. Only difference is, I set up odd.

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:06 PM
fix ur siggy too. :cool:

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Lol haha. True shit tho. We started off the same. I swear I thought you had been here for like 5 years with all those battles. Thats why I would save my dope shit for you. Only difference is, I set up odd.

Shit ma style of set up is weird to.. it took evevational phase after elevational phase to get ma shit to a point were i cud display ma rhyme skill n at tha same beef up ma bars via punch strength. But tha most important part of tha whole thing is ELEVATION. even if u are steady switchin styles or even have ur on unique approach... jus make each drop is better than tha last three.... Words of Grizdom

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:15 PM
I like L-Oh's Style..

He does some weird but cool shit like

I got military flows so AIR FORCE ONES, MY JORDANS and how he 'gawd' when i SCARE FOLKS MORE THEN HIM, IM THE WARDEN get ya lock behind my bars..

haha

LOQ
01-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Shit ma style of set up is weird to.. it took evevational phase after elevational phase to get ma shit to a point were i cud display ma rhyme skill n at tha same beef up ma bars via punch strength. But tha most important part of tha whole thing is ELEVATION. even if u are steady switchin styles or even have ur on unique approach... jus make each drop is better than tha last three.... Words of Grizdom

Yeah. I think I found a new way to write my bars, that fits me. I right the punch simple then add in words inplace of it, that become my multies. Which usually automatically lead to one punch. At first I was just writing bar from the front to the end.