PDA

View Full Version : D.p.s & Classick

Prose_
01-24-2011, 09:09 PM
1 i hope to join either classick or dps one day.

2 how did this beef start?

3 post links to da battles.

4 if any of yall need "warmups" happy to send 8.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 09:12 PM
I'll answer number 1... keep going hard and put a bit more time into your lines and with time you'll be great enough to be an undeniable recruit

Prose_
01-24-2011, 09:16 PM
I'll answer number 1... keep going hard and put a bit more time into your lines and with time you'll be great enough to be an undeniable recruit

y do yall have dooks then? no disrespect but aint he a lil light compare to all yall heavyweights? i got him in a battle or two.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 09:32 PM
idk.... i guess the leaders saw him elevating... he has skill... DPS in my opinion is more about emcees elevating together and being bonded as a family...

If you saw our crew forums you would see that..

I love bein in DPS (no homo) but the best part about it is crew forums.

Vandahl
01-24-2011, 09:39 PM
DPS is getting a little wreckless with the amount of members they got..lol...and DaLingo isn't a heavyweight.

dmullz
01-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Lmao Dude just read other people battles the good ones- and build, and develope a style and elevate, dont cheat and be apart of everything that is rap/hiphop Audio Text Track- Good Luck to ya kidd

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 09:52 PM
If you truly want to elevate, you can be in to me,as why Dooks is. RULE will be first to defend elevating crews, as half of those new members forget what classick was.

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 09:57 PM
LOLZ... i ain even a heavyweight..

Heavyweight = being able to take out anyone on any giving day.

IMO :D

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Royce Gracie made a career out of demolishing HWs

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:02 PM
EtH I am slowly starting to understand and respect you more lol

where was this eth 5 months ago?

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:04 PM
EtH I am slowly starting to understand and respect you more lol

where was this eth 5 months ago?

Teachin this yung nigga how to boss tha forums :cool:

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Lingo, you yet to learn just how strange I am lol. Forum disses are now unoriginal, so Im the good guy.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:10 PM
You should stay this EtH lol

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:11 PM
@ Grizz :P

just because I'm young dont mean i wont kick ya ass in a 16 hahahahahaha

^^obvious being sarcastic.

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:12 PM
i think tha day eth put me on game i had under 100 forum post.... that was i think late Sept/Octoberish.... lolz, my!! look at how tha time has flown!!!

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:17 PM
nigga that was september... I remember that shit perfectly...

I remember jgriz too b4 this account... Me and you had problems nigga...

Talkin bout you doing 10 diss cyphs on me and my crew and me doin 3 on you... haha good times

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Yeah.... Yeah..... Yeah......

Yeah......

Yeah.......

Yeah.....

Yeah.....

Yeah....
Yeah....

Yeah....

Yeah.... :cool:

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Grizz... I told you not to be smokin that crack...

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:30 PM
ma bad..... tha shit jus been sittin in ma head for tha last 20 or so years. i finally said fuk it.

but i still find ways to "rock" tha mic (nohomo), n "blow" these haters away. shit, im whistle'n dixie, while drinkin a 'coke' with a smile..... no pressure!! these other niggas r 'cracked pipes'... feel me?

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Grizz, I'll always be king of the forums doe lol.

Lingo, the second DPS goes down, the second bad EtH is back.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:33 PM
hahaha yeah lol.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 10:34 PM
EtH well i guess you gone be good for a while lol.

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Grizz, I'll always be king of the forums doe lol.

Lingo, the second DPS goes down, the second bad EtH is back.

Well... guess im in 'great linage'.

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 10:39 PM
You can be princess Grizz lol.

Lingo, fingers crossed.

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:41 PM
ok, so wen i grab ma TU TU on yo bitch ass..... u'll understand?? riii?????

:D

AkRid_ArTz
01-24-2011, 10:42 PM
To the kid that made this thread:

Word elevation dont just come, what i did was just threw myself into it. I battled as many top cats that would battle me and just learn from mistakes and see how others do it. When i started i had more losses then wins but over time it swithed around. Eth brought me in USS saw potential and thats when i elevated big time.

Just battle the skilled ones and learn from the experiences.

Keep up duke.

StepTo-
01-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Yea be like StepTo.
And be real cocky like this:
"I am The Greatest EVER On This Site, No One Can Beat Me"
Then you lie to yourself so much that you start to believe that.... Eventually it will come true though.

Just playin but just listen to what AkRiD said. And anybody else who gives advise.
People will tell you: Don't listen to StepTo, I Don't Know What I'm Talking Bout Most The Time.

RhetoriK
01-24-2011, 11:52 PM
DPS is getting a little wreckless with the amount of members they got..lol...and DaLingo isn't a heavyweight.

Hoodrich is a lil wreckless puttin you on ....your point?

Thanks for playing ;)

RhetoriK
01-24-2011, 11:57 PM
I like question #2...

I wouldn't call this a beef. It's simply two forces in different capacities clashing on all theories... with that said... I don't think either crew would have it any other way that it is right now.. you can't mention one crew without the other. There's actually a lot of respect between squads.. There's a couple Classick heads that forget where they came from too...lol... anyways... this is a friendly spar, make sure you don't make either crew 'not like you'

DooX
01-25-2011, 12:52 AM
a thom no disrespect, but you beat me when i first started, im ready for a rematch, wanna have a go?
And i respect DPS seriously, and startin to get attached to it..

And a message for the DPS, i cant post in the crew forums thru my mobile, so ill be active as soon as i get my internet back on again

RhetoriK
01-25-2011, 01:16 AM
a thom no disrespect, but you beat me when i first started, im ready for a rematch, wanna have a go?
And i respect DPS seriously, and startin to get attached to it..

And a message for the DPS, i cant post in the crew forums thru my mobile, so ill be active as soon as i get my internet back on again

No problem man. I just Pm'ed warrior too he's having the same problem... just let a leader know and we can post for you in the crew forum...pZz

1DollarShort
01-25-2011, 01:24 AM
DPS was the first brick to the wall of my elevation...

But Classick is my foundation to that wall ;)

RhetoriK
01-25-2011, 01:43 AM
DPS was the first brick to the wall of my elevation...

But Classick is my foundation to that wall ;)

It only took one brick to crumble The Berlin wall

Thanks for playin :rolleyes: ...lol, you know you miss me (no homo)

...just sayin...
Whaddup SoupERB, you an audio head now or what?

1DollarShort
01-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Hahaha, nah fa real DPS & Classick are the reason I elevated.

And yehh got my new mic, so Im'a be testin it in the First round of the beast mode tourny. I aint battled for a while so im gonna be hella rusty!

We should get an audio battle poppin sometime Rhet, it's always good to see the the student become the teacher, nah mean :D

:high:

RhetoriK
01-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Hahaha, nah fa real DPS & Classick are the reason I elevated.

And yehh got my new mic, so Im'a be testin it in the First round of the beast mode tourny. I aint battled for a while so im gonna be hella rusty!

We should get an audio battle poppin sometime Rhet, it's always good to see the the student become the teacher, nah mean :D

:high:

LMAO... uhh, sure man. I'll give you that for your confidence... when my mic turns on your credibility ends, trust :high: Yeah, once I get this mic thing going... there's gonna be a lotta fun happening on the audio side...

1DollarShort
01-25-2011, 02:04 AM
LMAO... uhh, sure man. I'll give you that for your confidence... when my mic turns on your credibility ends, trust :high: Yeah, once I get this mic thing going... there's gonna be a lotta fun happening on the audio side...

Hahaha, good shit fam. Just holla when you ready!

Ey, just peeped 2 of ya tracks, I didn't even realize you posted any tracks yet. You beasty with the lyrics man! :high:

Prose_
01-25-2011, 07:49 AM
well i just thought yall were like a "destroyer elite" group but actually a crew to elevate on is just wat i need.

Prose_
01-25-2011, 03:50 PM
TO DOOKS: im answerin ya 8 rite after i type this thread reply but like i said... i've elevated to. i didnt mean disrespect bro. just thought is was SUPER EXCLUSIVE ELITE or sumthin. no rooks allowed like u and me.

TO D.P.S: i HAVE been takin on the BEST of LB and will continue to send to ANYONE! i've been hustlin in these forums, gettin my ass kicked by elites, been takin expos and growin off em, viewin battles, and so on and so on. if u want me to post links to my best verses i ever wrote hit me up and if u want 8 hit me up!

TO CLASSICK: yall keep ya eyes open. ima elevate ina month and call half of yall out and kick some classick ass then join! LOL! JK but still. would love to join in da future.

would say someother stuff to defend myself but thats enough.

Prose_
01-25-2011, 03:55 PM
^OK nevermind. for some reason i got a invite to classick. soooo.... yeah.

RULE
01-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Your post reminded me of our first objective.

Welcome to Classick.

AkRid_ArTz
01-25-2011, 03:58 PM
but he couldnt Spit on a Track At Nascar with CHEWING TOBACCO!

while he cant even Hold Up a Bar! so now he's ROBBIN LIQUOR STORES!

Like lookin at some of these concepts from yea previous battles, pretty good man.. But what I feel you have is like one from each battle you have. You wanna remain consistent to keep the readers attention and create bigger impact with yea set ups... Like you want your lines to be Building up to the punch... Like The Further you Swing back in a real fight (the set up) the more effective the punch!... But try and keep these good concepts coming with less filler ya know what I mean?... See you got some skill that just needs a bit of work then you set man.

And Welcome to CLASSICK! If ya need advice on elevatin... pm me duke.

AkRid_ArTz
01-25-2011, 04:01 PM
You about to meet a demon deep within, Steamin with Sins
I drop more old school shit, like I was tripping Senior Citizens
I Grapple My gats, they normally shoot but in Battlez They Blast!
And only your crew will receive that Bad News is Travellin Fast
You tryna make a come back with flake shit, like mace did
Watch Ace Skriptz Put your Life on more support than Fake Tits, In Vegas
I Rape Shit, But how am I gonna rApe this Ho's-Ass-Now-When
Joe's-Krack's-Pounded, more than them dudes from Broke-Back-Mountain
Trying, But you a powerless bitch, I'll teach this Coward shit on How-to-spit/ (Open Ya Mouth)
Cuz I got a Towerin Dick, That its so big it almost takes an Hour To Piss/
I shower in Wins, But it must be Hard when you just Soaken in your Losses
gonna come hot?, Nah Im too cold hearted, that you'll leave Broken and Frostbit
Im addicted to money, almost like your lines its fuckin unstable/
Only time you go through paper is when you punchin them staples/
Its rediculous How I'm Rockin With Stacks, And when Crossin this Cat/
I ain't Supersticious, So no worries While I'm walking on Krack/

Example.... my first battle here... :D