PDA

View Full Version : Classick Vs. Dead Poets Society Predictions.

StepTo-
01-24-2011, 06:45 PM
Post up your predictions on the crew battle that we got going on. Even if your in one of the crews you know if your teammate is gonna lose so just grow some balls and post it if you think they will lose.

I'm not gonna post them all cuz that would take forever and I'm lazy.

So basically it's Classick Or DPS. Pick one.

Tek Notez
01-24-2011, 06:58 PM
RhetoriK vs HVK - 16 Lines(should be close..can't decide)

The Black Book vs RULE - 16 Lines

Grizzy vs Krhyme Killz - 16 Lines

KILOS vs Erupt - 16 Lines

ARAP vs SoupERB - 16 Lines(if he show up)

ViTRIOL vs STOY - 16 Lines

illimination Vs. Ambitious Flow - 16 Lines

King John vs CTeezy - 16 Lines

CulpriTvs F Word - 8/16 Lines

merkDyou vs Akrid Artz - 8/16 Lines(idk..close)

Mind Fuuck vs Red Myst - 8/16 Lines

Swayzeboy vs Anonymous P - 8/16 Lines

DaLingo vs dmullz - Classick Chooses the Concept/Photo(never seen dalingo on topical)

RhetoriK & DTDaKid vs Red Myst & RULE(close)

MASTR vs Fame - decide on length

Poet Laureate vs Krhyme Killz acapella - 1 min.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 07:08 PM

DaLingo vs dmullz - Classick Chooses the Concept/Photo(never seen dalingo on topical)

Well you have now...

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=385345

Also...

**** VERY IMPORTANT READ!! **** If you are unfamilier with the story of Moses or if you barily know the story **** DO NOT VOTE!! **** or ****DO SOME RESEARCH****

King John
01-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Honestly I think the large majority of DPS guys are gonna shock the fuck out of people, while Classick has more known names and vets, DPS guys are elevating fast and if people actually read the battles and don't just vote on name alone, all of these battles will be close as fuck and there will be a bunch of upsets.

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Honestly I think the large majority of DPS guys are gonna shock the fuck out of people, while Classick has more known names and vets, DPS guys are elevating fast and if people actually read the battles and don't just vote on name alone, all of these battles will be close as fuck and there will be a bunch of upsets.

:eek: ur jokin rii??

people really do that typa shit???

i thought that that was a bannable offense

|Ah|ReNA|
01-24-2011, 07:22 PM
:eek: ur jokin rii??

people really do that typa shit???

i thought that that was a bannable offense

Ppl use to do that type of shit to you... Its called dickriding.

You use to have a ton of them.. Although now since you not doing 70 something battles every month they have decreased lol...

Its ok though.. we cant control our dick riders right?

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 07:24 PM
263 > 153

Jus sayyin... :D

RhetoriK
01-24-2011, 07:58 PM
Imma give it an objective outlook with all respect due to both crews, no predictions, just my opinions...

RhetoriK vs HVK - 16 Lines

It'd be easier to predict this if it were an 8 or a 32. HVK has 1000 ways to flip lyrics cleanly. I'm one of the more unpredictable writers. So this should be pretty evenly matched.

Rule has the punchlines, Bookie has the creative concepts. Only time Book loses is if he's outpunched, Rule can get played sometimes and stretch concepts trying to out whit. So it will come down to who's got a cleaner, more battle efficient verse.

You've heard him say it, Grizzy is hungry. His structure has held him back in the past, but he's got punchlines for days. It will be a measure of effectiveness on that end for Grizz to win. Krhyme is an excellent puncher, but will stretch a concept to critical mass, if he can keep his guard up and counter well he should do well. Nice thing is Grizz is unafraid to send, as long as he doesn't get over zealous we have a battle here.

if either of these niggas show up it oughtta be a clash of styles. They both have potential to beast up. One of the matches I'm looking the most forward to in all the events.

Might be the show stealer. RAP has the potential to have some devestating wordplay. Soup has earned his stripes, but his flakyness downplays a lot of hype he might have had. Don't get me wrong. ARAP no-showed the tag tournament, but ironically it'll be the winner that "shows up" more.

Flow Vs Punchlines. I'm hoping this is the "get back on the horse" battle here. Vit's been a little up and down, he's been jerked in a few battles too. Stoy has flow for days... it'll be interesting to see if he's lost a step or not.

---With that said activity wise (Rule if you see this)
If ViT and Soup don't show up... it'll be ARAP vs STOY...we can accomodate times, although a week is plenty in my opinion

Another potential show stealer... illimination's whit matched against Ambz technique will be awesome. Both have great execution but can have filler here and there, so I think both will benefit from this matchup.

The "underrated" battle lol.. both guys slept on.. both do bring a lot to the table, but this battle is sophies choice... put up or shut up time gents!!

CulpriT vs F Word - 8/16 Lines

Both have a swag about them that makes their verses individually enjoyable. I look forward to seeing some blows thrown in this bout. if they don't get over the voter's heads it oughtta be brawl.

I'd love to see both do a 100% non gunplay verse. Even with some 'shots fired' this will be a punchers duel here. Merk's got flow and Akrid's got Angles

Both of these dudes are slept on... I just want an all killer no filler multi syllabic slap-a-thon out of them. Red'll have to condense his bars to strike harder. He kinda rambles in lines sometimes. Mind has the same issue... we'll see who has elevated more.

Swayzeboy vsAnonymous P - 8/16 Lines

Swayze's on the come up. Anonymous is on the line of legitimacy amongst the rookie/upcomming class. Swayze needs to bring out the big guns vocab and execution wise where Anon's wording can kind of trip him up a little bit.

Should be good. dmullz is known more for battles and tracks and Lingo's ...well not known outside the forums so this is a match made in heaven... I think this one's already submitted.

Shit oughtta be fun.. Myst and DT are gonna write the 16s tbh lmao..

A top battle this event... either way.. Fame has a lot of clout behind him so it'll be a momentum thing for him. MASTR is a seasoned vet too, could be a reality check.

Shit's gonna get real here. Krhyme's execution is dope. Poet's lyricism is ungodly.. it'll be weird to see Krhyme send and Poet recieve though.. plot twist? Top battle here as well.

In the end LETS BEEF DOT COM WINS

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 09:55 PM
Current names Vs future names.

dmullz
01-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Current names Vs future names.

Well Said, This is going to be good for all parties

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Past Present And Future..... That'll give you some perspective too mullz

Black Book
01-24-2011, 10:19 PM

Ambitious will beat Illi? You crazy!?

GRizzEAT
01-24-2011, 10:39 PM
i frowned at tha two.... but im not sayyin shit, till Feb 2nd.

For now, imma jus play ma roll...

Yep.