LOQ
01-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Want 8???????

Black Book
01-23-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm tying to get it!

LOQ
01-23-2011, 09:05 PM
Lol two faggots posted on his other verses.

DaDDiO
01-23-2011, 09:05 PM
i give up.. fuck it lol

LOQ
01-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Lmao why give up? Just take this 8.

DaDDiO
01-23-2011, 09:15 PM
fuck it.. who ever has an open battle verse ready in the next 15 minutes ill repost this for them..

Black Book
01-23-2011, 09:17 PM
^I'll try.

DaDDiO
01-23-2011, 09:18 PM
can i even do that? cant a mod just delete a battle if i want em to?

Black Book
01-23-2011, 09:27 PM
Just PM to get it deleted. Jason or remarK or your best choices.

DaDDiO
01-23-2011, 09:30 PM
fuck it i guess mc renegade it is lol .. thats to much wrk.. ill be back around summer time haha

peace

Black Book
01-23-2011, 09:34 PM
I had one more bar!!!! Why!?!?!?!?

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Damn. Way late.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=385275
^What I was just about to send... :mad:

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:03 PM
I'm double hot, like if you FLICK A LIGHTER, OR TWO! But, "Washing A Fireman's Clothes" is the only time you're QUICK TO FIRE, AND SHOOT!!(Chute.) So, if you've got TENS OR HIGHER FOR DUDE? I'll show you I can "Beat Up Dad" like getting reVENGE FOR CHILD ABUSE!! I OPEN FIRE with NO SURVIVORS! "Godly Flow" will get "Dio Sunk" ...'HOLY DIVER!!' Then the "Sebring/Sea Bring Him Ashore Cold" like a 'FROZEN CHRYSLER' when I CHOKE HIS NECK! Plus, I'll aim my knife at his THROAT OR HEAD and prolly leave his "Face All Scarred Up" like JONAH HEX!! My punches LOOSEN YOUR JAW! You'll see me take "Da DD Out" like unHOOKING A BRA!!You're not the BEST WITH HONORS, That's why I've got your "Shorty Pinned" like WRESTLING HOBBITS!! I saw him in his room, typing "Angry Fashion" so I GUESS HE 'CROSS DRESSED!' But, the only time you see "Daddi Complex" is with moLESTED DAUGHTERS!!

^ Ha.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:04 PM
The Sea Bring wordplay doesn't work grammatically, but, I liked the creativity in the concept. Lol.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Nice bars...

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:16 PM
Not really. But, I really wanted the open, so I rushed.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Well, you had some good concepts. I rushed too and got this...

This rap game, ya OUT OF IT & into these pants I DOUBT'CHA FIT cuz ya still haven't "Found Your Feet"..OUCH, YA THICK!/ So my chances "Down The Tubes?" Only cuz on ya, I'm BOUT TO SHIT!/ Ego from America to Japan, even my RHYMIN' MOUTH A CHARACTER! Ice from a rabbit hole cuz each DIAMOND OUT OF CARROTs, UGGHHH! So I'll show no "Passion, Fruit" & I'm no VINE IN SOUTH AMERICA!/ Ya ain't no thug, you're ALL THE WAY FRUIT N it's so bad I don't even find the ability to CALL YA GAY SOOTHIN'! Your friends a bunch of dickriders, looking to FOLLOW A MOVENT! So talking about "Al Capone" the only way I HOLLA THEY/HOLIDAY SHOOTIN'!/ I'm a cocky bastard, don't care WHOSE CRADLE I ROCK! I'm a one man army, anyone who'll USE AID'LL FRY HOT! & on top of that we know this DUDE'S ANAL, LIKEs COCK, & is getting ripped, cuz I "Spin This Square Religiously" like a JEW'S DRADLE..WHY NOT!?/

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Lol. Yeah, I read it.

Honestly, it's about the same as mine, except with less punches, because you used more of a long build structure. A lot of gay stuff, too. Which is really played, I hate seeing a bunch of gay jokes. Man, I sound like RULE. Fuck. I should shut up.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:27 PM
I had like 2 gay jokes?

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Two too many.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Not even really gay jokes... Just mentioning being gay.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Which is even worse. :S Why would you just make a general reference towards homosexuality? It's not like it's an effective insult. And it kind of implies, that if you rushed, homosexuality is the first thing that came to your mind. Which is awkward, really... Let's not get into this, dude.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:38 PM
You are gonna twist anything I say, aren't you?

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Eth is going to have a hard time trying to teach a bunch of faggots who won't admit how good a verse was. Lol. Just accept the criticism, and shut your FACE!

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:41 PM
I am accepting it. I was just saying any explanation I make you'll probably twist into something that insults me. My last comment was in a joking manner...

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:45 PM
You must feel some way about me to care that much about what I think of you.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:47 PM
See, there is the twisting....

FUCK YOU!!! :mad: :mad: AND FUCK CLOSSICK!!!

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 10:59 PM
The twisting is in the sheets, with your girl, every time I see her.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Let me say this intelligently...

Friend, I believe you are lying about participating in said sexual activities. How do I know? Because I see it very unlikely that you know my girl or she'd have intercourse with a dude of lesser physical looks.

Louie Dawgs
01-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Well, you had some good concepts. I rushed too and got this...

This rap game, ya OUT OF IT & into these pants I DOUBT'CHA FIT cuz ya still haven't "Found Your Feet"..OUCH, YA THICK!/ So my chances "Down The Tubes?" Only cuz on ya, I'm BOUT TO SHIT!/ Ego from America to Japan, even my RHYMIN' MOUTH A CHARACTER! Ice from a rabbit hole cuz each DIAMOND OUT OF CARROTs, UGGHHH! So I'll show no "Passion, Fruit" & I'm no VINE IN SOUTH AMERICA!/ Ya ain't no thug, you're ALL THE WAY FRUIT N it's so bad I don't even find the ability to CALL YA GAY SOOTHIN'! Your friends a bunch of dickriders, looking to FOLLOW A MOVENT! So talking about "Al Capone" the only way I HOLLA THEY/HOLIDAY SHOOTIN'!/ I'm a cocky bastard, don't care WHOSE CRADLE I ROCK! I'm a one man army, anyone who'll USE AID'LL FRY HOT! & on top of that we know this DUDE'S ANAL, LIKEs COCK, & is getting ripped, cuz I "Spin This Square Religiously" like a JEW'S DRADLE..WHY NOT!?/

K.

100-0.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Let me say this intelligently...

Friend, I believe you are lying about participating in said sexual activities. How do I know? Because I see it very unlikely that you know my girl or she'd have intercourse with a dude of lesser physical looks.

You were trying to look intelligent, but didn't even use a word like features in the place of looks? Lol. Obvious fail is obvious.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Louie, you think I expected to win? 100-0 is exactly what I expected. Look at his Cardiac Arrest line.... DAAMMMNNN!!!

Black Book
01-23-2011, 11:08 PM
You were trying to look intelligent, but didn't even use a word like features in the place of looks? Lol. Obvious fail is obvious.

On the contraire. That was a deliberate contraption to lure you in for the true stupefying level of intelligence being displayed. Therefore my intelligence actually misguided you into believing I was a mere simpleton, but in reality I am a sophisticated gentleman of the planet Earth.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Whose intelligence leads him to point out the obvious, such as what planet he's from. You know, because I thought you were from Jupiter.

...To get more stupider....

Louie Dawgs
01-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Louie, you think I expected to win? 100-0 is exactly what I expected. Look at his Cardiac Arrest line.... DAAMMMNNN!!!

Daddio is a nice battler, but this battle wasn't that great, TBH. Although the cardiac arrest line was nice.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 11:17 PM
Daddio is a nice battler, but this battle wasn't that great, TBH. Although the cardiac arrest line was nice.

Lots of "Text Swag."

Louie Dawgs
01-23-2011, 11:19 PM
Lots of "Text Swag."
Some, but it could have used more, honestly. A good verse, but not all that.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 11:21 PM
You responded as if I was praising the verse. :S

Lizman
01-24-2011, 01:13 AM
Eth is going to have a hard time trying to teach a bunch of faggots who won't admit how good a verse was. Lol. Just accept the criticism, and shut your FACE!

Ok Then

I'm double hot, like if you FLICK A LIGHTER, OR TWO! But, "Washing A Fireman's Clothes" is the only time you're QUICK TO FIRE, AND SHOOT!!(Chute.) So, if you've got TENS OR HIGHER FOR DUDE? I'll show you I can "Beat Up Dad" like getting reVENGE FOR CHILD ABUSE!! I OPEN FIRE with NO SURVIVORS! "Godly Flow" will get "Dio Sunk" ...'HOLY DIVER!!' Then the "Sebring/Sea Bring Him Ashore Cold" like a 'FROZEN CHRYSLER' when I CHOKE HIS NECK! Plus, I'll aim my knife at his THROAT OR HEAD and prolly leave his "Face All Scarred Up" like JONAH HEX!! My punches LOOSEN YOUR JAW! You'll see me take "Da DD Out" like unHOOKING A BRA!!You're not the BEST WITH HONORS, That's why I've got your "Shorty Pinned" like WRESTLING HOBBITS!! I saw him in his room, typing "Angry Fashion" so I GUESS HE 'CROSS DRESSED!' But, the only time you see "Daddi Complex" is with moLESTED DAUGHTERS!!

^ Ha.

Ok Drop
Wasn't To Keen On The Seabring Line But The Shorty Pinned Line Was Nice And The Angry Fashion Line Was Even Better; You Put Punch Indications Like Exclamation Mark On Unnecessarily Crappy Lines ie "I'm double hot, like if you FLICK A LIGHTER, OR TWO!" Like Seriously??.. I Would Get A Minus Point For That But Since You're The Almighty C Teeezy You Wouldn't You Fucking... Cough Cough... Lets Move On... Except The Seabring Concept Every Other Was Kindergarten Level And Would've Disappointed Me If You Would've Actually Used Them As You Shouldnt Use Them On Your Fucking Oh So Good Standard You Fucking Basta... Cough... So Uh... Like "DD Out" How Lame Is That??... Still You Would've Gotten Like 8s And 9s For That From Dumbfucks Who Normally Low Vote Verses On This 'Standard' ie "Sick Uh Worldplay And Punches C Teezy Hot As Always" You Fucking Faggotry...COUGH COUGH... Ahh ... I Need Some Medicine

UnEtHıCaL
01-24-2011, 01:24 AM

Go ask EJT about me and homo references lol.

Nah the guys who listen will do well, those who dont wont stay around. TBB will listen.

TheStudent
01-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Lizman Is In NO Position To Judge A Verse Lol
And DaDDiO's Drop Was iiGht I Mean It's Still Like > 90% Of LB

Lizman
01-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Lizman Is In NO Position To Judge A Verse Lol
And DaDDiO's Drop Was iiGht I Mean It's Still Like > 90% Of LB

Shut Up You Fool
Abolish The Credit System Then

Lizman
01-24-2011, 05:00 PM