PDA

View Full Version : DPS the best Simple...

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 02:37 PM
look at our roster... some of the dopest members on this site... no disrespect to classick or mfd.

I dont think that any crews besides classick mfd and Yfb can even come close to holding a candle next to use as a whole. (no homo :D)

Who i personally think are our best members (hard to choose cause they all fuckin dope)

Ok here it go..

All Our Leaders\Captains.

All members except DaLingo...

Just bein honest but thats only because I'm barily trying... the reason why i started not trying is because i wanna get better at effortlessly rhyming.

StepTo-
01-23-2011, 02:41 PM
YFB, Classick, DPS, MFD, Hoodrich > All Other Crews Combined.

RULE
01-23-2011, 02:41 PM
There's other crews? lol

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Everybody droppin they flags and joining DPS or Classick.... so i dont think They'll be other crews... plus all the other crews are filled with none important noobs.

StepTo-
01-23-2011, 02:46 PM
YFB, Classick, DPS, MFD, Hoodrich > All Other Crews Combined.

Combine crews then destroy all the noobs.
I think I'm hell bent on taking over LB :/

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 02:48 PM
There's other crews? lol

...... what kinda question is that Champ??

u created like 4 of them.

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 02:50 PM
...Truefully, YFB... ain quite on that plateau yet.

I mean.... u gotta draw tha line somewhere.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Grizz I was bein nice.... haha damn you just ruined it... :D

RULE
01-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Fuck SV.

Just saying...

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Fuck SV.

Just saying...

SV dont exist anymore... I left during that time so idk what happen.

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Code of Forum Postin... be nice on other's thread.

Fuk that shit, u gotta slap nuts on foreheads (nohomo) in ur Thread.

POST AT ON RISK.

RULE
01-23-2011, 02:59 PM
POST AT ON RISK

You needa tampon brudda?

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:01 PM
YFB isn't a crew. We're a team, we aint out to win popularity contests Griz...

Yall niggaz tryna get fly. We lifted off yesterday. Y.F.B.

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 03:02 PM
...lolz, i wasnt talkin from me...

i was tellin Lingo to start snappin on people.....

it was gettin too Friendly in here.

.....BITCH, dont check ma post :D

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 03:03 PM

thats not true... anyway its whateve i support YFB.

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Well fukkit lets snap!!! :guns: :guns: :guns: AHHH!!

N'nas a lotta shells lmao

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Grizz... I tried that... People told me i should go kill myself for that.... my sadistic thoughts were too much for them (it was actually our crew leader Kilos who said that lol)

GRizzEAT

...its called a layover flight....pfff

N im really not that Popular on this site. So huh.....

Second theory ive broken today

Vandahl
Not tryna hate, DPS and Classick are both good....

But Rhetorik, Kilos (on a good day), Illimination, ETH...are the best DPS has, with quite a few decent rookies and shit and a few people that inconsistently knock heads...ya'll still workin on your stripes and you damn well know it..., but Classick has Khryme, Rule, HVK, Erupt, Cteezy, Amb Flow, IAmFlow, Stoy, Akrid, and Souperb....in other words, dudes that already been through at least a year of membership, elevated, and created an established name for themselves..... Just being honest, because I could care less..but Classick > DPS...by far..and don't get me wrong DPS is good..but it's not a question of who's better...it's more of a test of potential, cause you guys for damn sure have the potential to smash Classick. Just not today.

Prove LB wrong.

RULE
01-23-2011, 03:07 PM

But Rhetorik, Kilos (on a good day), Illimination, ETH...are the best DPS has, with quite a few decent rookies and shit and a few people that inconsistently knock heads...ya'll still workin on your stripes and you damn well know it..., but Classick has Khryme, Rule, HVK, Erupt, Cteezy, Amb Flow, IAmFlow, Stoy, Akrid, and Souperb....in other words, dudes that already been through at least a year of membership, elevated, and created an established name for themselves..... Just being honest, because I could care less..but Classick > DPS...by far..and don't get me wrong DPS is good..but it's not a question of who's better...it's more of a test of potential, cause you guys for damn sure have the potential to smash Classick. Just not today.
Prove LB wrong.

Waiting for me and Krhyme to die of old age doesnt count lol

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 03:11 PM
DPS VS CLASSICK "The Starting Five"

When that shit drop.... All of you will see how much better we are... funny that I'm in it but it makes sense that I'm in the section I'm in.

@Rhe did i just leak vital info?

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 03:11 PM

Prove LB wrong.

*cuts n paste in crew forums*

.....blackbroad material.

RULE
01-23-2011, 03:14 PM
The Starting Five

RULE's return to big bars.

One of you is gonna die...

RhetoriK
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Lol........... tomorrow Ruler.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 03:17 PM
haha... Its not me... I didnt get that battle.

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Y'all needta stop teasin eachother and battle already. No other beef is poppin off any time soon.

RULE
01-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Lol........... tomorrow Ruler.

*paces muttering "Rhet will die... KILOS will die... Illy will die"...*

lol

Dont give me EtH, shits supposed to be a MAIN event, not troll slaughter.

StepTo-
Yea. Think this site needs a real beef between two good crews, something to just spice up these forums a lil bit. Lol.

GRizzEAT
Y'all needta stop teasin eachother and battle already. No other beef is poppin off any time soon.

I KNO,

Shit is sad for u guys

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 03:20 PM

@J FLYTHE
hahahaha... NIGGA!!!!!!!! We are actually talking about a massive crew battle..

That's what "The Starting Five" is

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:21 PM
I KNO,

Shit is sad for u guys

Negro! Fall off!!!!! You can't beat anyone in YFB lmao

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:21 PM
@J FLYTHE
hahahaha... NIGGA!!!!!!!! We are actually talking about a massive crew battle..

That's what "The Starting Five" is

Man I'm bored lol shhmoke n a bancake sounds good right now.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-23-2011, 03:22 PM
@ J Flythe... thats a lie kiddo. he can beat all of you. no polejockin... riley moment.

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:24 PM
....HAHA you obviously have no knowledge of this matter my young tite. The last time we met in the ring I beat him %100-0...and I filled half my fuckin box.

And if he can't beat me, SoulRite, he damn sure can't beat PepTalk. StepTo would rape his bootyhole too. Hi Dameon.

Sticking up for your teammate is whats up, but don't lie about the shit lol

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Soul buddy.... Peep game, u beat me when?????????

Did i even know what a concept was???? i mean, lets jus leave it at this.

ur one up, but u cant fuk with me now. n Step is in ma oven as we speak.

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 03:28 PM
(takes mental note off this convo)

After theee battles, i'll Send.

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Lol if I want to I could end you in 4 lines. Better yet, I could punch the fuck outta you. My last 5-6 battles I been bullshittin all my bars, switchin styles every other battle..like really? You wanna judge the outcome of our next meeting offa them shits?

Lmao stay in your lane boss. You're still Grizzy. Remember that lol I love breaking confidence
(^_^)

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 03:33 PM
n u think i have been serious???

i havent even read ur last couple of battles... smh.

u dont have to flare up in tha post fam, i said i'll send. But ur kinda not top priority atm. So lets ice this convo till its 16 in ur box

StepTo-
01-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Soul buddy.... Peep game, u beat me when?????????

Did i even know what a concept was???? i mean, lets jus leave it at this.

ur one up, but u cant fuk with me now. n Step is in ma oven as we speak.lol I Think We Got 4 Votes. & That Ain't What I Would Even Qualify As a Good Battle. What I Gave You Was Some Stupid Light Shit, I Can Go Harder.

We cool, but if you gon keep the puppy dog mouth runnin you better be ready for me to yank that leash back & choke ya ass.

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:35 PM
n u think i have been serious???

i havent even read ur last couple of battles... smh.

u dont have to flare up in tha post fam, i said i'll send. But ur kinda not top priority atm. So lets ice this convo till its 16 in ur box

Lol or you could send me a punchline battle, 1 bar so I could sweep you under the rug now...I don't wanna see you in my sights after today.

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 03:38 PM
then dont look through ur girls inbox...

...n stop being defyant! i said wait, child!

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 03:39 PM
n Step ikno that that wasnt even somethin i cud call a battle...

0n SMASHH
01-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Wow lol no intellectual stimulation remains.

#Ghosts

UnEtHıCaL
01-23-2011, 07:41 PM
We need a catchphrase DPS, something not as awesome as getting a mop, but not as homosexual as just says "It's" before our crew name. "It's dead", yeah, that isn't good for the old image :D.

Anyways, I'm actually, very surprisingly, not going to crew beef. Mainly because Classick are pretend crew beefers, but that aside, DPS is a project crew, so if the members are loyal, no statistics right now will mean anything. I remember when Classick was just HVK with his new guys and MFD was just Illimit opening a crew with the most exclusivity to joining on the site, then became a super crew overnight.

Jack-0-Lantern
01-23-2011, 08:00 PM
^ I remember when you used to be funny...

Wait, you were never funny, nevermind.

UnEtHıCaL
01-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Makes no sense for you to dedicate your e-life to being like me then. Is this a JD and Cox situation? "I want to be like you, but a more successful you?". I find it even more applicable as you too like Cox.

Yeah, anyways :D. Now back to being on my "non getting involved in this shit" merry way.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 08:11 PM
EtH is Dr. Cox and Teezy is JD, in case you didn't know.

UnEtHıCaL
01-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Hmmm, I seem to have gathered an interperator. That could be useful :D

Black Book
01-23-2011, 08:13 PM
It'd be my honor... :D

UnEtHıCaL
01-23-2011, 08:16 PM
......I ordered a non homosexual interperator. Go get my reciept :D.

You know who I need? Ricardo Rodriguez. Now that dude is the fucking man.

Black Book
01-23-2011, 08:19 PM
That homeless guy with God's voice would be a good choice.

ChuckTeezy
01-23-2011, 08:44 PM
What about REAL_THOUGHTZ and Lyricism they had a good battle and got a couple of good members

RhetoriK
01-23-2011, 09:56 PM
Catchphrase: I'll revisit the Mason Gang for this one...

DPS, or...teabag a bearclaw!!

Lol

Black Book
01-23-2011, 09:57 PM
DPS or watch Star Wars & Prison Break with RULE!

UnEtHıCaL
01-23-2011, 10:08 PM
As long as RULE keeps from Lost it's alright I guess.

ChuckTeezy
01-23-2011, 10:14 PM
i think them 2 crews are good, they got a couple of good battlers, like MC Renegade, YoungDon, wade jr and Flavs

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:27 PM
No. Go away now.^

ChuckTeezy
01-23-2011, 10:30 PM
well fuck you then i was just tryna get some conversation about mcs going but your bitch ass didnt want it

Black Book
01-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Haha. MC Renegade is a bitch... Wade Jr. is a huge sniper... Who is YoungDon... And Flavs isn't anything special.

ChuckTeezy
01-23-2011, 10:36 PM
thats all i needed to know haha just wanted a convo bout mcs no h8 YoungDon isnt too bad MC Ren is good wade and flavs arent great i was just givin examples