PDA

View Full Version : You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Ticket
01-22-2011, 04:14 PM
In light of the release of the new Jordans Classic 3z ..... Whats your favorite pair of J's you got in ya closet right now? Imma have to go wit the AJF Premier 4z. Shits are hot...

EDIT: The Lazer ones, Black.

KING WHUT
01-22-2011, 04:15 PM
no lie. i have never owned a pair of Jordans...

LOQ
01-22-2011, 04:16 PM
I got them grey Winterized Boots, since it's still snowy in Chicago.

|Ah|ReNA|
01-22-2011, 04:22 PM
WHUT????????!!!!!! haha you missin out.

Krhyme Killz
01-22-2011, 04:23 PM
11s....black and white

...then the Space Jams

EJT
01-22-2011, 04:25 PM
http://jordan-shoes.net/wp/21/air-jordan-21-xxi-white-red-metallic-silver.jpg

http://sneakertalk.com/gallery/0908-spacejam/space-jam-packaging-5.jpg

and the 1's ...

KingBankstou
01-22-2011, 04:27 PM
http://kangfuad.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cool-greys.jpg

RULE
01-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Someone show me what a space jam jordan is lol

Im intrigued.

Krhyme Killz
01-22-2011, 04:33 PM

Im intrigued.

lol second one in EJTs post

AceCope
01-22-2011, 04:39 PM
11s....black and white

...then the Space Jams

Agreed, though the Space Jams are kinda gettin' played out. Carolina 11's go hard. Any 11 is the shit, but those go best.
9's - white/black
12's - black/white
Original Trunners, even though the new ones are much more comfy. baby blue, wit the white toe.
I got all the roman numerals (whether original or retro)...

LOQ
01-22-2011, 04:48 PM

Im intrigued.

You know like the movie space jam. Michael Jordan wore those shoes in that movie.

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 06:08 PM
Space Jam Jordans r tha Jordan 8's...

which are alsdo ma fav pair.... strapped up

LOQ
01-22-2011, 06:18 PM
Space Jam Jordans r tha Jordan 8's...

which are alsdo ma fav pair.... strapped up

Thats the only time you are strapped up.

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 06:20 PM
actually, i dont keep 'strap ons'... im really goin in u pussy. :mad:

LOQ
01-22-2011, 06:53 PM
actually, i dont keep 'strap ons'... im really goin in u pussy. :mad:

You let off dick rider vibes, and the voters all are 'Vibe Raters'...

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 06:55 PM
You let off dick rider vibes, and the voters all are 'Vibe Raters'...

maybe if u spit like that durin r two battles u wudn be 0-2.... kp up tha elevation

LOQ
01-22-2011, 06:57 PM
maybe if u spit like that durin r two battles u wudn be 0-2.... kp up tha elevation

........I see you ran out of wordplay, unlike your forced wordplay in our last battle. Keep working at it, soon you will win a battle without dickriders

Tek Notez
01-22-2011, 07:00 PM
........I see you ran out of wordplay, unlike your forced wordplay in our last battle. Keep working at it, soon you will win a battle without dickriders

why your name isn't prontos bitch? ... lol

LOQ
01-22-2011, 07:01 PM
why your name isn't prontos bitch? ... lol

Lol I said fuck that deal. It was crazy....

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 07:01 PM
...no, jus no reason to kp provin tha point that i nicer :D

n dick rider.... truthfully dude, anybody that doesn know me from Grizzy-x days is a dick rider for even sayin i have dick riders. smh, i beat u twice in post-d.r. phase.

(Step up ur forum puns)

LOQ
01-22-2011, 07:06 PM
...no, jus no reason to kp provin tha point that i nicer :D

n dick rider.... truthfully dude, anybody that doesn know me from Grizzy-x days is a dick rider for even sayin i have dick riders. smh, i beat u twice in post-d.r. phase.

(Step up ur forum puns)

......A MAN...isn;t pronounced how u said it, PEE THA PAN...really.....neither I Ran....if you wouldve let people such as RULE/EtH vote on that battle, who really know who they are talking about you wouldve lost.

Upgrade your voting list.

LOQ
01-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the quick comeback...

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 07:15 PM
......A MAN...isn;t pronounced how u said it, PEE THA PAN...really.....neither I Ran....if you wouldve let people such as RULE/EtH vote on that battle, who really know who they are talking about you wouldve lost.

Upgrade your voting list.

lolz.... whose stoppin them from voting???

n regarless to what people say in tha forums, ukno as well as they do, once tha battle starts, i ain tha one to fuk with. So if ma Aman, PETER PAN, n Iran WORDPLAY WAS GARBO??? then that....makes....u....what????

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 07:17 PM
Sorry, unlike ur lame ass crew... Me n mine r kinda in tha middle of biznizz that will further separate Wannabe's like u, from actual Talent... as maself. l8r quence

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 07:18 PM
by tha way, ive run thru u n ur other leader...... n i'll run thru whoever that may wanna come from L.P...... that theory doesnt need tested.

LOQ
01-22-2011, 07:21 PM
lolz.... whose stoppin them from voting???

n regarless to what people say in tha forums, ukno as well as they do, once tha battle starts, i ain tha one to fuk with. So if ma Aman, PETER PAN, n Iran WORDPLAY WAS GARBO??? then that....makes....u....what????

That just makes me a victim of uneducated voters...lmao thanks for admitting your shit was garbage tho. I see how people get all rowdy from a joke lmao. But if you need "proof" just ask EtH, Rule, Student....to give an expo

Tek Notez
01-22-2011, 07:24 PM
That just makes me a victim of uneducated voters...lmao thanks for admitting your shit was garbage tho. I see how people get all rowdy from a joke lmao. But if you need "proof" just ask EtH, Rule, Student....to give an expo

lol rule won't give you an expo if you are beggin him..... :high:

LOQ
01-22-2011, 07:26 PM
lol rule won't give you an expo if you are beggin him..... :high:

True. I was just naming people off the top. You down for it T_N?

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 07:51 PM
....shit, ask T_N who won that battle? shit... both battles if u wanna be technical...

n tho i pretty known for ma rants, i dont take this shit seriously. i jus boss up on tha lil niggas who think they fukin with grizz

GRizzEAT
01-22-2011, 07:54 PM
:D......... really tho

StepTo-
01-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Damn Grizzy. People sleeping on our battle, it's pissin me off lol.
& you two should battle already and whoever loses needs to take the L like man because ain't no good person on this site gives a fuck bout a record I know Grizzy don't & I don't.

It's all about battling people and getting your ass handed to you lol that's the only way that anyone can improve.

LOQ
01-22-2011, 10:13 PM
& you two should battle already and whoever loses needs to take the L like man because ain't no good person on this site gives a fuck bout a record I know Grizzy don't & I don't.

It's all about battling people and getting your ass handed to you lol that's the only way that anyone can improve.

Uhhhh duhhhh. Thanks for speaking for both of you tho.

GRizzEAT
01-23-2011, 02:59 AM

Battle?????????? oh, that???? :D

N do u read threads before u post???.... if not u shud start doin so. (Proper forum etiquette)