PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle part 2..

ju67in
12-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Not sure if you niggaz read my last shit but add some respect if you have.. on this here I was using this beat.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOJD3cYm6NI

Maniac guy walking talking to GOD with liquid darvocet attached to the vein's of a whore he just

got duct taped and raped put in the trunk with the little baby & tire tied with her own fashion

in an arabian knot enter the ward of a mental patient as crazy as JASON or Michael Myers and

coming back as fast as they do more often than NOT off it on xanax noddin' in to the darkness of

the night where you MIGHT find the cannibal sittin' with your mom & your sister standin' with a

KNIFE! & a -crack PIPE!

I don't care about administration I'm the same guy with the same character in the same room

typing about rape, murder, babies & violenceeee.. don't even need to sign me to SHADY records to

see I'ma monsterrrr.. don't even need to lock your doors cause he's already inside your home

making coffee & choppin' your mom-UP video tape the shit got you duct taped to a chair for

months watching the shit starving while I eat lasagnaaaaa.

All I wanted to know is how many thongs she hadddDd walk in her home walk her dog throw him a-bone then chop her head off then put her head with-her ASssssS .. serial killer alert eating limbs with his cereal an eggsss.. hoppin' out of a taxi cab with an axe searching for lurkin' ass an fags put the bodies in plastic trash bags thrown in with maxi pads & a stack of MAGS!

RhetoriK
12-30-2010, 12:28 PM
This is the most down to Earth thread I've read in a minute.