PDA

View Full Version : Fatal/Spooky....i apologize, fam...

Krhyme Killz
12-29-2010, 01:30 PM
for real man...you are still funny.

now, on a totally unrelated note, i have traffic court this Tuesday for running a stop sign. How were you able to get off without points on your lisense?

-Killz

Just C
12-29-2010, 01:31 PM
His father had the judge in his pocket

Edit:

So I heard

RULE
12-29-2010, 01:33 PM
You have to go to court for running a red light?

Damn thats messed up.

I drive for a living, i run about 10 red lights a hours lol

Krhyme Killz
12-29-2010, 01:34 PM
@ Just...i remember him saying something like that, and that his father got one of his bullshit ass songs played on the local college station...but i'm Killz...i got no legit connections

@RULE: nah...just a fine, but i'm fighting the ticket in court

RULE
12-29-2010, 01:35 PM
@RULE: nah...just a fine, but i'm fighting the ticket in court

You get fined for running a red light?

Damn i'd get minus wages at the end of the month if that was the case lol

Krhyme Killz
12-29-2010, 01:41 PM
it was a stop sign...and yep

where i live alot of red lights got cameras and they just send you the ticket in the mail, fam

RULE
12-29-2010, 01:48 PM
it was a stop sign...and yep

where i live alot of red lights got cameras and they just send you the ticket in the mail, fam

Thats fucked up lol

Y'all strict as fuck!

Worst i had was on a motorway (highway) they had roadworks on one lane, i flew up it at 90mph for about 130 miles and caught about 27 speeding tickets in one day.

My firm made it disappear luckily hahaha!

Spooky|Deep
12-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Unfortunately because of my folks I have to know the law, :o try "prayer for judgment" K, but with the past charges the judge might not be so lenient......

TheStudent
12-29-2010, 01:49 PM
I Ran About 10 Of Those But Never Got It Mailed, That's Gangsta.

Murderous Swag
12-29-2010, 01:50 PM
SO IN OTHERWORDS IF YOU GOT TRAFFIC COURT EITHER YOUR TO BROKE TO PAY IT AND U TRYNA GET A PAY PLAN OR YOUR FIGHTING SAYING IT WASNT YOU.TAKE DRIVING SCHOOL THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE POINTS OFF K.SHIT I GOT 9 POINTS ON MY DL LOL 3 MORE AND I CATCH A SUSPENSION

TheStudent
12-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Say Your Breaks Shorted Out And You Almost Died And You Were Really Scared But You Have To Really Sell It.

Krhyme Killz
12-29-2010, 02:06 PM
lol @ these answers...

@Spook...i'm sure my previous convictions wont bare any relevance to a traffic court
@ Jason: good excuse, and actually kinda true....the truth is, i did stop, then had to roll out a little to see if the street was clear because cars were parked on boths sides of the street blocking my view....the cop just saw me roling after the stop though.

plus i got super dark tints and HID headlights, so i didnt argue with the cop at the time

Spooky|Deep
12-29-2010, 02:13 PM
Well you straight if you ain't had any traffic violations in the last 3 years......

Krhyme Killz
12-29-2010, 02:14 PM
yeah i doubt they'll look that far into your history period.
i'd be more concerned if you have any previous car related incidents.
so unless you killed someone.......by running them over in a car.. i doubt it'll matter lol
if your record is clean you might wanna bring it up too.. depending on how long you've been driving.. it looks good if you've driven for 10 years and never got a ticket.
just general politeness goes a long way. at the end of the day the judge is still a human

word...believe it or not...my driving record is the only spotless record i have lol...and i've been driving for about 10 years. not a single ticket for anything....hoping that works in my favor. i think i still have to pay the fine though...smh...fuck tha police!

TheStudent
12-29-2010, 02:23 PM
FUCK THE POLICE!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3588/3522796599_52a6de0bd6.jpg

|Ah|ReNA|
12-29-2010, 03:46 PM
I Ran About 10 Of Those But Never Got It Mailed, That's Gangsta.

Its because in Cali, Nevada, and arizona... they dont have cameras on stop signs... they only have them on traffic lights and the police only really check those for accidents.

Los Briggs
12-29-2010, 05:58 PM
soft nigga thread...