PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Mister Goodness:

blakSampson
12-28-2010, 06:53 AM
Look man, I find it rediculous that I have a whole page of my battle record with me vs you. I'm sure you pride yourself on the ability to snipe as many battles as possible (for whatever reason). I don't like having multiple battles with the same mc, if I can help it. But thats not even the case with you. My issuse with you "stealing" my opens is that you have so many ppl blocked, my battles against you never see the amount of votes and feedback I deserve. I'm not being cocky, I get at least 10 pms each battle saying " Whats good blak, peeped that battle and tried to vote, but MG has me blocked". Not only that but you also have me blocked so I cant even comment on my own battles. So when bitches start talking shit I cant tell them to fuck off like I should be able to. You really shouldn't be sniping battles from mc's you have blocked anyway. Out of our thirty something battles you have beat me once, thats not even meant as a diss just reminding you. Now I could be an asshole and make threats and call you every bad word I know in the English language, but I'm coming to you respectfully. I cant make you do anything you dont want to do so I ask you as one gentleman to another: Mister Goodness, please stop "stealing" every open I post. There are plenty of other cats who would love a battle with MG. I however would love a battle with plenty of other cats. Real shit, this aint a diss letter, this aint ass kissing and it aint cop out. Just a gentlemans request. out...

Redd Hardy
12-28-2010, 10:33 AM
and if he cant respect that, then he shouldnt even be an emcee, thats real Blak

Mindless
12-28-2010, 12:45 PM
Mister Goodness is a fag and a joke. I bet 98% of the people he has blocked are just people that have voted against him.

TheStudent
12-28-2010, 01:03 PM
roFL Where's Ferno?

FeRnO
12-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Right Here Stuwie....I Love MG's Spit...gooofy ass...But he does snipe anything under the sun......P.S. Stuwie is a Homo:D

Krhyme Killz
12-28-2010, 01:53 PM
i dont see the problem with battling someone that you have blocked, though.
and why post an open if you are that concerned, dude....just send to someone.

not me though, i'd eat ya lunchables...but someone more on your level.

TheStudent
12-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Right Here Stuwie....I Love MG's Spit...gooofy ass...But he does snipe anything under the sun......P.S. Stuwie is a Homo:D
> Calling Me Stuwie When I Didn't Call You Fernie Make YOU The Homo Hahaha :D

blakSampson
12-28-2010, 03:52 PM
i dont see the problem with battling someone that you have blocked, though.
and why post an open if you are that concerned, dude....just send to someone.

not me though, i'd eat ya lunchables...but someone more on your level.

you dont see the problem with "sniping" someone that you have blocked? If you block a person its to ignor them cuz they did something to make you not want anything to do with them. So why the fuck would you snipe "every single battle" they post? Plus I cant leave comments on my battles when I get sniped by a blocker. KK try to keep up with these concepts. I shouldnt have to send personals, I want my opens picked up by different ppl to see what each person can come up with. I'm here for the intertainment, I cant be intertained by the same insults. And as for your comment about my level, slow ya roll youre one K away from showing your true colors...

Krhyme Killz
12-28-2010, 03:57 PM
you dont see the problem with "sniping" someone that you have blocked? If you block a person its to ignor them cuz they did something to make you not want anything to do with them. So why the fuck would you snipe "every single battle" they post? Plus I cant leave comments on my battles when I get sniped by a blocker. KK try to keep up with these concepts. I shouldnt have to send personals, I want my opens picked up by different ppl to see what each person can come up with. I'm here for the intertainment, I cant be intertained by the same insults. And as for your comment about my level, slow ya roll youre one K away from showing your true colors...

son...first...why do you feel the need to post comments on your own battle? sway much? secondly...the only legit reason to block someone is so they cant vote on your shit...otherwise, you are just scared of a username and avi...

blakSampson
12-28-2010, 04:35 PM
son...first...why do you feel the need to post comments on your own battle? sway much? secondly...the only legit reason to block someone is so they cant vote on your shit...otherwise, you are just scared of a username and avi...

Nothing to do with swaying. I figure I should have the right to speak on my battles when voters give feedback, ask questions or talk shit. If you dont undestand that then I dont know how else to explain it. I dont have hand puppets to act it out for you. You throw words like "scared" around. Why are you talking shit on a thread I was trying to stay respectful on? Is this your tactic to get niggas rowdy enough to battle you? Fail... This thread aint about you, dont be a diva...

Krhyme Killz
12-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Nothing to do with swaying. I figure I should have the right to speak on my battles when voters give feedback, ask questions or talk shit. If you dont undestand that then I dont know how else to explain it. I dont have hand puppets to act it out for you. You throw words like "scared" around. Why are you talking shit on a thread I was trying to stay respectful on? Is this your tactic to get niggas rowdy enough to battle you? Fail... This thread aint about you, dont be a diva...

"get" niggas to battle me? lmfao...i get cats wanting to battle me errryday, chief.
now, why is it that you cant just pm, or leave a comment on their page? why comment on the actual battle? what purpose does it serve other than to sway? really.

TheStudent
12-28-2010, 05:12 PM
FYI: blakSampson Was Spooky Before Spooky Was Here.

Krhyme Killz
12-28-2010, 05:13 PM
lol....i know Nem...

blakSampson
12-28-2010, 06:31 PM
FYI: blakSampson Was Spooky Before Spooky Was Here.

??? the fuck you saying?

TheStudent
12-28-2010, 11:38 PM
??? the fuck you saying?

Don't Worry About It, In Fact Never Ask Me A Question Again, Understood? Good Bitch. :pimp:

blakSampson
12-29-2010, 03:04 AM
eat a dick, you attention starved faggot. nothin funnier than a gender confused mc.

Big-Ez
01-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Sampson's droppin some Real Shit..Ya'll should listen up!! Fuck the haters..oh yeah......... FUCK MG!