PDA

View Full Version : this site is so dead

Ohs
12-14-2010, 02:17 PM
agree? theres just a bunch of no names...lol

aight it isnt lettin me post...so to iron thought..

are you serious? ive been dealin with some issues, aint really had the heart for battlin, but im sayin if you got somethin to get off ya chest we can throw out a 16 right now...?

Trademark
12-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Just because there is a "Bunch of no names" doesn't make it "Dead", idiot...

Ra¡n Matrix
12-14-2010, 02:19 PM
OHS.. how pleased i am to see you. How has life been treating you?

Nicholas
12-14-2010, 02:19 PM
LMAO...Your pissed you been getting merked recently so your trying to make an excuse to go offline for a few weeks :P

Trademark
12-14-2010, 02:20 PM
LMAO...Your pissed you been getting merked recently so your trying to make an excuse to go offline for a few weeks :P

LMAO :eek:

Krhyme Killz
12-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Just because there is a "Bunch of no names" doesn't make it "Dead", idiot...

it does if your not a "no name" like you

Nicholas
12-14-2010, 03:28 PM
are you serious? ive been dealin with some issues, aint really had the heart for battlin, but im sayin if you got somethin to get off ya chest we can throw out a 16 right now...?

I don't text atm, Audio if you're desperate...And personally I don't believe you have personal issues and if you did why didn't you just say that originally. So you've went from just claiming this site is dead to implying your quiting temporarily for personal issues. Why you switching your stories up?....:eek:

Ra¡n Matrix
12-14-2010, 03:40 PM
I don't text atm, Audio if you're desperate...And personally I don't believe you have personal issues and if you did why didn't you just say that originally. So you've went from just claiming this site is dead to implying your quiting temporarily for personal issues. Why you switching your stories up?....:eek:

hes not, he didnt contradict what he said. or did u assume he chilled in suspended animation for the last few weeks with nothing going on in his life? Ur dumb ass hell urban

Krhyme Killz
12-14-2010, 03:43 PM
hes not, he didnt contradict what he said. or did u assume he chilled in suspended animation for the last few weeks with nothing going on in his life? Ur dumb ass hell urban

how unchrist like

Trademark
12-14-2010, 03:53 PM
it does if your not a "no name" like you

You love my dick, don't you... Faggot...

Lizman
12-14-2010, 04:30 PM
agree? theres just a bunch of no names...lol

aight it isnt lettin me post...so to iron thought..

God Dammit This Is Pissing Me Off
Start Doing Something Against It Instead Of Crying

Step S
12-14-2010, 05:29 PM
I thought i'd never say this but ohs for mod...the words you have spoken are very very very true son!